[BONUS CHAPTER - NamJin special Part 1]

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon looked at the calendar and sighed. Tomorrow is the day that he and Jin become one. The day they decided to tie a knot and the day they shared the sweetest kiss in front of their family and close friends. It had been 11 years since their marriage and now they have 5 children. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. The five of them are the happiness to both of them. Namjoon exactly remember the feeling when Yoongi was born. He couldn’t express how happy he is. He feels the same when the other were born as well. ‘I want to make this year special,’ Namjoon thought as he walked around his little office. ‘What should I do? It had been a while since the two of us hang out,’

It is true that Namjoon miss being with Jin alone. Now that they’re with children, Jin is always busy with them and they barely had some time alone. And Jungkook sleeping between them doesn’t help at all. Namjoon doesn’t want to have with Jin of course not. He just wants to cuddle with Jin while talking about their days as they kiss like they did when they were young teens.

 

“It is not right if I dump my children just to spend time with him. Seokjinnie is so going to mad.” Namjoon said to himself. It is true that Jin is overprotective mother. He wouldn’t let Jungkook disappear from his sight. He doesn’t even let the youngest child sleep with the elder boys. Sometimes Namjoon wondered that Jungkook had a higher position than him in Jin’s heart. Jin would always nag at him when he asks about that.

 

“Oh my gosh, Namjoon, Jungkook is our child. Of course, I love him. Stop being such an immature brat.” And Namjoon have to shut up.

 

“I really need to spend alone time with Jin. It is our 11th year together. What should I do to make a surprise? I want to make something romantic which makes him cry and then we hugged and talked the whole day alone. Where should I make the kids stay?” Namjoon asked himself. “…Bang Yongguk.” Namjoon crept into a smile and nodded. “Yeah, I can let the kids stay at Yongguk hyung’s place for a day. After all, they left their monkeys at our place when they want to go on a date.” Namjoon said as he quickly takes out his phone and dialed a number.

 

“Yongguk hyung, this is me.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

“I can’t believe you beat Bang Daehyun, Yoongi!” it was Jin’s voice and Namjoon was shock when he saw Jin scolding Yoongi who doesn’t pay attention to his mother. Yoongi is like a carbon copy of himself. He did whatever he thinks is right and doesn’t listen to other opinions. Even if it is his parents, he doesn’t listen to it. Namjoon walked into the living room where Jin is siting on the couch while Yoongi is standing in front of him while folding his arms. The younger boys were behind the stair, peeking into the living room while Hoseok is carrying the Jungkook who is about to cry.

 

“Hey, what is happening?” Namjoon asked as he sits next to Jin who just sighed.

 

“Your son, he beated Daehyun when they fight.” Jin said and Namjoon wanted to laugh because hey, it is Yoongi. He never beat someone unless the other piss him off. Besides, Daehyun is Yoongi’s best friend. There must be something between them.

 

“You must have a reason right, Yoongi bear?” Namjoon asked as Yoongi nodded.

 

“But mom won’t let me explain!” Yoongi said while rolling his eyes and Jin sighed.

 

“I don’t need explanation. I saw you beat him then it is that. I never teach you to be a gangster. What, are you going to become a gang leader when you’re old?” Jin asked and Yoongi glared at his own mother.

 

“But, I was protecting my brother!” Yoongi exploded. “Daehyun teased Jiminie and says he is going to marry him once he is old and Jiminie refuse but Daehyun keeps saying that which makes Chim cry and I got angry. There is nothing wrong to protect my little brother!” Yoongi said as he stormed out of the living room and glanced at Jimin who is behind the stair. He smiled at the younger brother and mouthed, “I am okay, don’t cry.” And went to his room as he locked the door.

 

Jin sighed as Namjoon patted Jin’s back. “Come on, you shouldn’t be so harsh on him. You know, Yoongi. He is always like this and I bet Himchan had already scold Daehyun like you did. They will make up eventually. After all, Daehyun is the best friend of Yoongi so they will be fine.” Namjoon coaxed and Jin nodded.

 

“Well, what he did makes sense but I don’t want him to go around beating people.” Jin said and Namjoon laughed.

 

“He just hit him softly for once right. Come on, Jinnie, stop being so harsh. I know you’re forcing yourself to scold Yoongi. I know you don’t like scolding your sons.” Namjoon said which makes Jin smile a little.

 

“Yeah, that’s right,” he smiled and Namjoon pulled Jin into a sweet kiss on his lips.

 

“Mommy,” Namjoon frowned when he heard someone called as he pulled away from Jin. He saw Hoseok with sleeping Jungkook in his arms and Taehyung who is smiling evilly at them.

 

“Daddy kisses mommy.” He said evilly and Namjoon made an angry face which does not scare Taehyung. Jin blushed as he walked to Hoseok and took Jungkook into his arms.

 

“Aww, my baby is asleep. Where is Jiminie?” Jin asked and Taehyung answered.

 

“He went with Yoongi hyung and I think he is already asleep.” Taehyung sighed as he yawned. “Taetae is sleepy too,” Taehyung said as Hoseok hugged his younger brother.

 

“We should get going now. We will continue playing tomorrow.” Hoseok said as he leads Taehyung to their bedroom.

 

“Ok, Hobi hyungie.” He said and followed Hoseok. Jin then glanced at Namjoon and laughed.

 

“Come on, Joonie. Stop sulking, we should go and sleep too. Kookie is already asleep.” Jin said and went upstairs. Namjoon sighed, ‘I am going to make it happen tomorrow,’ he said to himself and followed his wife.

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon woke up early that day. He smiled when he saw Jin was sleeping soundly while hugging the small Jungkook between them. Namjoon leaned into and left a soft kiss on his husband’s lips. “Happy anniversary, babe,” he said with a smile and then peck on Jungkook’s sweet cheeks. “Sorry, baby. But, you will have to play with your best friend Junhong for today.” Namjoon said as he smiled. Hopefully, Jin won’t get mad at him for leaving the children, right?

 

He stood up as he washed himself and went downstairs. Their house is always being quiet before the twins are awake. It is still 7:00 and since it is weekend, the twins and Yoongi will probably spend their time sleeping till 10 but Namjoon couldn’t let them happen. He is going to send all five of them to Yongguk’s house at 10. That’s his final decision. Well, he is going to give the little grumpy Yoongi a reason, “To make up with your best friend,” but he knew he can’t fool Yoongi. Taehyung and Jimin will jump out of happiness because they are always talking about wanting to go to Jongup’s place and Jin always rejected their offer. Hoseok? Well, he is a pretty good friends with Youngjae. Both of them are responsible and they both match pretty well. “Thanks Yongguk and Himchan hyung to have children exactly like our kids,”

 

Namjoon heard a cry from his room and he knew Jungkook is already awake since their youngest son is the early raiser. He heard Jin cooing the youngest boy and then cry stopped. He heard footstep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter