[BONUS CHAPTER - NamJin special Part 2]

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon parked the car in the parking lot of the hotel that he made appointment. Jin got out from the car and Namjoon smiled at him.

 

“Let’s go, babe.” He said and pulled Jin into his embrace. Jin looked around the place.

 

“I thought we’re heading to some company?” he asked, unsure about the place that Namjoon bring him.

 

“Yeah, the meeting is held in this hotel.” Namjoon said and Jin nodded.

 

“Oh, make sense.” He said and follows Namjoon. They reached to the reception and the lady looked up to Namjoon.

 

“Did you make appointment?” she asked and Namjoon nodded.

 

“Kim Namjoon.” He said and took out his card. The woman checked some things give Namjoon the room key.

 

“It is room number 1056, sir. Enjoy.” She said and Namjoon nodded, taking the key. He grabbed Jin’s hands and lead the elder male into the elevator.

 

“Why does she mean enjoy?” he asked, eyeing Namjoon.

 

“You’ll see.” He said with a smirk. Jin looked at him suspicious.

 

“Okay, you did something there. Whatever it is spill the beans! You lied me all the way, don’t you?” Jin asked, started nagging like a mom. Namjoon said nothing, he just smiled.

 

“Yah, Kim Namjoon are you even listening to me?” he asked as Namjoon chuckled.

 

“Come on, princess. Stop nagging once in a while. I’m not one of your children.” Namjoon said and Jin scoffed.

 

“Hah, you’re way worse than them. How could you leave them all in someone else’s place? At least, let me take Jungkookie with me.” He said and the elevator door opened and Jin followed Namjoon.

 

“Now, tell me where are we going?” he asked but Namjoon doesn’t reply and then stood in front of the room. He turned to Jin smiled.

 

“I’m sorry, but I love you.” He said which confuses Jin. He opened the door and closed Jin’s eyes and lead his husband into the room.

 

“Tadah!” he said while opening Jin’s eyes. Jin looked around. The hotel suite was decorated beautifully. It has a dinning of two with flowers and balloons around them and it has fancy meals and wine on it. There is a huge board which is written ‘HAPPY 11th Anniversary!’ And Jin couldn’t help but tear up with all of these decoration. He then turned around to see Namjoon who is holding a boutique of flower and handed to him.

 

“Happy anniversary, babe. This is for you.” He said and then Jin smiled and took it. He then ran to Namjoon and gave him a rough hug as Namjoon lift him up. He then put Jin down back and kissed him sweetly.

 

“I love you,” he said.

 

“I love you too.” Jin replied and Namjoon smiled, wiping a little bit of Jin’s tears. He is glad that Jin liked his preparation. But suddenly, he felt a slap across his chest.

 

“You idiot, just because of this you leave our children like this! What kind of father are you, huh?” Jin asked and slapped once more in the chest.

 

“Ouch, sorry babe, sorry.” Namjoon apologized.

 

“You’re trying to get rid of them, huh? Geez, really. We should buy something for them back.” Jin said and he went to the table and sat on it. Namjoon chuckled as he followed his husband/wife and sat in front of him. And then he took something from his coat and put the small box in front of Jin.

 

“What is that?” he asked and Namjoon smiled.

 

“A new ring.” He said and opend it for Jin. Jin’s eyes sparkled and looked at the beautiful new ring.

 

“You – you even made a new one?” he asked and Namjoon nodded.

 

“I gave you one which is 11 years ago. I want to give you a new one. A new couple ring.” He said and Jin smiled.

 

“You know you’re being too sweet.” Jin said and Namjoon smiled.

 

“I should do this at least for you. You bring happiness to me. You bear 5 children for me. You build up the family for me. I’m grateful to you.” Namjoon said, ending his sweet speech. Jin blushed lightly.

 

“Stupid, it is all because I’m with you. I can’t do all these alone. It is because you bring happiness to me that I can do the same. I love you, Namjoonie.” He said and Namjoon blushed.

 

“I love you too, Jinnie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is 7 o’clock in the evening when Namjoon parked the car in front of the Bang household. As much as he still wanted to cuddle with Jin and have some private moments, Jin insisted that they should celebrate with their kids too. Jin started nagging him again for leaving the children before they checked out from their hotel room.

 

Jin is the one who get off from the car first and went directly to the house and rang the bell. After a few minutes, it was Youngjae who came and opened the door.

 

“Hello, uncle.” Youngjae smiled and let Namjoon and Jin into the house.

 

“Hi, Youngjae, where are the others?” Jin asked and Youngjae smiled.

 

“The kids are all asleep. They are all tired after playing and eating. Hoseok and I are doing school works together and Yoongi hyung is with Daehyun hyung.” Youngjae said and Jin nodded.

 

“Are they asleep for long?” Jin asked as Youngjae thinks for a while.

 

“I think they slept after the dinner.” Youngjae said as he leads the couple into the living room.

 

“Do you want some drinks?” he asked as they shook their head. “Okay, I will let Hoseok and Yoongi hyung know that you’re here.” Youngjae said as he bowed and leave the living room.

 

“Awn, what a sweet kid he is.” Jin said and Namjoon nodded.

 

“That’s why he is best friends with our Hope.” Namjoon replied as they both smiled at each other.

 

“Mommy, daddy!” Hoseok said as he ran towards his parents and hugged him. Jin smiled and kissed Hoseok’s c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter