2/3

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you guys are wondering how old they are, here is the age -
Yoongi - 9 
Hoseok - 8
Jimin & Taehyung - 4
Jungkook - a toddler who can just talk a few words

 

When both Jin and Jungkook reached to Jimin and Taehyung's nursery. Jin carried Jungkook who is next to him and walked to the nursery. But it is still a bit early and he can see there are children following the teacher's lead and chanting A, B, C. Jin smiled when he saw Jimin and Taehyung folding their small arms and chanting happily.

"Jungkookie, look are your Taetae hyung and chimchim hyung." Jin said as he pointed through the window. With his saliva coming out, Jungkook clapped happily and laughed. Seokjin smiled as he wiped those saliva around Jungkook's lips.

"Seokjin...!" someone called Jin's name as Jin turned around and saw his best friend. "Himchan!" he claimed as he walked towards Jin with Jungkook in his hands. Himchan is Seokjin's best friend and their household are kinda near to each other. Himchan's youngest son is the same age as Jungkook but a little bit older and his second youngest son, Jongup is in the same class as VMin twins. While the two eldest, Daehyun and Youngjae goes to same school as Yoongi and Hoseok. Indeed, the four of them are good friends as well.

"look, Jungkookie, it is your friend, Junhong." Jin said and Jungkook's eyes sparkled when he saw his friend in Himchan's arms. "Jun...jun..." 

"kookie." Junhong said and laughed along and Jungkook as well laugh. Both Himchan and Seokjin let their kids down the safe place and let them play while they talk about stuffs. Finally, it is the time the class dismiss and the children came out from the class in line with pairs. Jin saw Taehyung and Jimin hold each other hands. Jin picked Jungkook up and waved to his twins and the twins' eyes sparkled. Jimin is the one who quickly run towards his youngest brother and mother and Taehyung follows. 

"ummaa!!" Jimin said and hugged his mother tight and Jin sat down so the child could reach him. Jimin pinched Jungkook's cheeks and kissed them.

"Jiminie miss you, Jungkookie." he said, squashing Jungkook's cheeks and Jungkook laugh. 

"Kookie, your favorite hyung is back." Taehyung said as he pushed Jimin away and hugged Jungkook. "Kookie, kiss hyung." Taehyung said as he pushed his face towards Jungkook. Jungkook kissed Taehyung and his cheek wet with Jungkook's drools. Taehyung wiped it and pouted. And quickly smile and kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "aww, you are the cutest Kookie."

"so, kids, did you listen well to the teachers?" Jin asked with a smile. Jimin nodded happily. "Jiminie listen to everything the teacher said. Jiminie sang A, B, C song too. Taehyungie, doesn't sing at first." Jimin said as he pointed to Taehyung. Jin shift his eyes to Taehyung. 

"I sang along the second time." Taehyung said with a pout. Jin smiled. "next time, sing along both verses, okay? Taehyungie?" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded while folding his arms. 

"ok, let's go. Now, say good bye to Jongup and Junhong." Jin said as the twins turned back to Jongup and say goodbye. Jin bid Himchan a goodbye as well and Jungkook and Junhong waved each other their small tiny hands. Jin then hold Jimin's small hands who held Taehyung's tiny hands. Jin first put Jungkook in the back seat which has a kid seat and opened the door side door for the twins. Jimin climbed first so that he could sit next to Jungkook and teased the little kid all the way and Taehyung is next. After everything is set, Jin finally drove back to their Kim Household. 

When arriving, it is already 12:30 and the three children are hungry. "ok, boys, now go and put your bags in your study room and then washed your hands and sit in your place. Mommy will prepare you lunch." Jin said to the twins while putting Jungkook in his seat which has protections. 

"nae." the twins said as the two of them went up to their study room,  holding each other hands. It is because Jin told that they're young so they should hold each other hand so that they could protect each other. After putting their bag, the twins came down and ran to the basin and washed their tiny hands while tiptoeing. After their hands are clean, they both walked towards Jungkook and kissed on each cheek and go sat in their place. Jin finished preparing and placed a plate of spaghetti in front of Jimin and Taehyung while a milk and bread mixture for Jungkook. Jungkook clapped his hands when he saw food is coming to him. Jin feed Jungkook as well as fill his stomach. 

"mommy, I made new friends today!" Taehyung said happily, making a big sign with his hands. 

"oh really? Who is it?" Jin asked while feeding Jungkook a spoon.

"ChangJo, he is so nice. He is a friend of Jongup." Taehyung said happily and Jimin nodded agreeing what Taehyung said. 

"He is nice and Jiminie likes him too." Jimin said with his mouth full with food. Taehyung make a face to his twins. "eat first and then talk Jiminie." Taehyung and Jimin pouted and looked at Taehyung.

"you're not my hyung. Jiminie is older than you." Jimin said, sticking his tongue out. 

"but you're eating with your mouth full." Taehyung complained.

"but that is Jiminie's mouth. He can do whatever he want." Jimin argued back. Taehyung is mad now as he glared at his twins. 

"Jimin–"

"ok boys. Stop fighting. You don't want to fight in front of Jungkookie, do you?" Jin asked and both of them looked at Jungkook who is about to cry.

"taetae...chimchim...no fight." he said and was about to cry. Both Taehyung and Jimin's face softened when they saw their youngest brother almost cry. 

"now apologize to each other." Jin said and Jimin looked at Taehyung. 

"sorry, Taetae. Jiminie was wrong." and Taehyung shook his head. "no, I was wrong, Jiminie."

"no no, it was all Jiminie's fault." Jimin said and Taehyung insisted. "I said, it is my fault, Jiminie!" Taehyung said, raising his voice a little. 

"Boys!" Jin voiced out and both Jimin and Taehyung pouted. "you guys are scaring little Kookie." the twins looked at Jungkook and jungkook clapped his hands.

"taetae...chimchim...kiss..." he said happily. 

"go, kiss each other and make up." Jin said and both Jimin and Taehyung walked to each other and hugged each other tight and kiss each other cutely. Jungkook clapped his small hands happily and Jin looked proud. 

"now, say sorry to each other." Jin said again.

"sorry." both of them said in unison and hugged again. Jin smiled. It is not a strange thing that the twins fight because they always fight over small things but they love each other more than everyone. They do everything together. It is only a matter of time they fight before they cuddle up again. Jin looked at Jungkook who is yawning. It is already 1:30pm and it already passed Jungkook's nap time. Jin took Jungkook from his seat and looked at the twins. 

"Taetae, Jiminie, I'm going to tug Kookie into bed. It is his nap time. Can you two eat peacefully?" Jin asked and the twins nodded happily. "okay, I will trust in you." he said as he carried Jungkook and went up to him and Namjoon's master bedroom.

seokjin tugged his youngest child into a bed after feeding some milk. the child yawned and sleep comfortably on his single bed. seokjin smiled at his baby and proud for some reasons. he kissed his son on a cheek and switch off the light. and glance to the youngest son who is his tumb and sleeping.

"sleep tight, jungkookie" he smiled and close the door. he walked down to the kitchen to prepare some meals when his two sons and his husband come back. however, when he entered into the kitchen, he almost got a heart attack.

there was jimin and taehyung who are in a middle of a food fight. it was seokjin's fault for leaving the most troublesome sons alone in the kitchen while they eat. both of them were all messed up ketchups and sauce. and as a final blow, taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter