#2. YOONGI GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi rushed into the house and put his bag onto the nearest table. “Umma, I’m going to play basketball with Daehyun.” He said, picking the basketball in the basket. Jin came out from the kitchen with his apron on, obviously cooking for Hoseok and Yoongi.

 

“You should eat before going.” Jin said but Yoongi lazily shook his head.

 

“I am not hungry.” He said and wore his shoes. “I’m going, umma. Bye.” He said and about to leave the house, “Wait, Kim Yoongi!” Jin said as Yoongi groaned and sighed.

 

“I know umma, 1 hour only.” Yoongi replied. “Bye umma!” he said with Hoseok smiling. “Bye hyung, be careful.” He said, waving his hand to his hyung.

 

“Bye!” Yoongi said and disappeared with Daehyun to the playground behind their house. Hoseok took Yoongi’s bag and greeted his mother.

 

“Hi, mommy.” He said and smiled, brightly. Jin returned a smile as well.

 

“Go on, take a shower and come down to eat.” Jin said as Hoseok nodded happily.

 

Hoseok went up to their room and saw the twins are sleeping soundly. He saw Taehyung crawled up next to Jimin and hugged Jimin’s tummy with his small hands. Meanwhile, Jimin had his small legs wrapped around Taehyung’s waist. Hoseok smiled at the twins. It is just so cute!

 

Hoseok put Yoongi’s bag onto the table with his bag beside him and took off his shirt to take a warm shower. Today had been very tiring for him because he danced so hard in their little dance competition to beat Jongin who is also a very good dancer for his age. However, they both ended up with a tie and hugged each other. Hoseok never had grudge towards other and is always cheering for people even if it is his rival.

 

Hoseok sings to his favorite song while taking a warm shower. After the shower, he came out wrapped in a towel and started drying himself and wear casual clothes and come out from their room. While crossing to their parents’ room, he heard a soft cry inside of the room. “Jungkookie?” he asked to himself as he opened the door to find Jungkook, who is awake from his afternoon nap, crying.

 

“Jungkookie, hyung is here. Stop crying!” Hoseok said as he reached to Jungkook and carry him in his arms. “Aigoo, Jungkookie, stop crying. Hehehehe gagagaga.” Hoseok said while making funny faces. Jungkook stopped crying when he sees Hoseok’s funny faces.

 

“Aigoo, my little brother.” He said as he pinched Jungkook’s cheeks and went downstairs with Jungkook in his arms.

 

“Mommy, Jungkookie is up.” Hoseok said as Jungkook clapping his hands in his arms.

 

“Mama…Kookie…up…up…” he said while clapping happily. Hoseok put Jungkook down and Jungkook took small steps towards his mother. He hugged Jin’s legs. “Mama…milk…Kookie…drink…” he said and Jin smiled at his youngest son.

 

“Alright, I will give you one. Now, go and sit Kookie. Hobi, help Jungkookie.” He said as Hoseok helped Jungkook sit on his baby seats and he took a seat next to him.

 

“Here is a quick snack for Hobi and here is milk for our Jungkookie.” Jin said as he placed food in front of his sons. Jungkook cutely celebrate when his milk was placed in front of of him. “Aigoo, my Kookie is so cute!” Jin squealed and sat next to Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the room, Jimin woke up and rubbed his eyes. He saw Taehyung still sleeping soundly. He pushed Taehyung’s arms away from him and tried to get up. He saw Yoongi’s bag on the table and smiled widely. “YOONGI HYUNG IS BACK!” he screamed which kinda wake Taehyung up.

 

“Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung asked, trying to sat up. “Hobi hyung is back too?” Taehyung sat up and scanned the room and no trace of Hobi but he saw both bags of Yoongi and Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter