Ricsyung Date

You Who Came Into My Life

A/N : One word ; SORRY, SORRY, SORRY & SORRY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Hello..?’ Hyesung said after he answered a call.

‘Hey, Hyesung. What are you doing?’

‘Just woke up… What’s wrong?’ Hyesung faked the voice. He knew that Eric wished that Hyesung and the boys could pick him up at the airport because he joked about it the other day while talking to the younger guy.

‘Nothing… Just wanted to say good morning’ he chuckled awkwardly and Hyesung tried hard not to laugh.

‘Oh, good morning. If that’s it, can I go back to sleep please..?’ Hyesung sounded guilty for not wanting to talk Eric anymore.

‘Sure! Sure! You can, I’ll see you soon okay’ Eric apologised for disturbing Hyesung’s sleep.

‘Okay, Eric... Bye’ he replied and quickly hung up.

Hyesung laughed softly once he hung up. Actually, he and the boys have dressed up to go to the airport to make a surprise for Eric. Luckily that he remembered to take a look at Eric’s flight ticket papers before he went for his trip, so the older guy won’t suspect a thing.

‘Come on, boys!’ Hyesung gestured as he walked hand-in-hand with Daehyun and with Yongguk holding Daehyun’s other hand. As they were walking towards the arrival gate, they walked slowly to see whether Eric had landed or not. Fortunately, as soon as they were there, they could see Eric walking out from the gate with his small luggage. To be seriously honest, Hyesung’s heart was thumping loudly and he felt like his face was suddenly burning. Even though, the trip wasn’t long, Hyesung really missed the older guy. That was when he knew he completely had fallen for the guy.

‘Dad…’ Before Daehyun could shout louder, both Hyesung and Yongguk shut his mouth up.

‘Shhh, not now Daehyun’ Yongguk whispered and after Daehyun gave a nod, he released his hand.

If people noticed really carefully, there was a despair look on Eric’s face as he constantly looked around and checking his phone to see if Hyesung would call him. Hyesung chuckled alone as it was so adorable to see Eric like that.

‘Okay… Now, Daehyun’ Hyesung gave the cue as he was carrying Daehyun.

Then, a VERY LOUD voice could hear throughout the airport causing everyone to look at the owner’s voice.

‘DADDYYYYY! DADDYYYYY!’ Daehyun yelled as loud as he can with a big grin on his face.

Both Hyesung and Yongguk just laughed at Daehyun’s shameless attitude and slowly walked towards Eric. Eric was kinda blur when he looked at the three figures and when they walked closer, there was a REALLY HUGE grin on his face. He literally dropped his luggage and ran towards them.

‘HYESUNG! DAEHYUN!’ Eric hugged them tightly. Only God knows how much he missed them. He really didn’t think that Hyesung would come and pick him up although he was slightly expecting it.

Yongguk frowned and faked a cough so that Eric would notice him. And he did. He smiled and hugged the little boy.

‘Yongguk! It’s been awhile since I last saw you. How was the sleepover?’ Eric asked as he and Hyesung talked about it yesterday before going to bed.

‘How did you know, uncle?’ Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

‘Hyesung and I talked yesterday night’

Yongguk faked a smile and mocked, ‘Aww, that’s so sweet of you guys. When are you going to get married?’

Hyesung turned red instantly and Eric started to fan himself.

‘H-How about you take your luggage over there, Eric?’ Hyesung suggested while pointing at the dropped luggage.

‘G-Good idea…’ he nodded and hurriedly went for his luggage.

Hyesung gave a glare at Yongguk and threatened him that he will spill his own secrets to Eric. Immediately, the boy kept quiet.

‘Have you eaten, Eric?’ Hyesung asked once they were inside his car.

‘No, I thought I wanted to see you guys and eat together’

‘Oh… Then, let’s go eat at the place I told you about the other day’ he suggested. He told Eric once that there was this restaurant that he always go to every month because of the food and service.

‘Sure!’ he nodded in agreement.

‘Hello there! Table for 4?’ the waitress greeted them when they stood at the entrance of the restaurant.

‘Yes’ Hyesung and Eric replied.

After ordering their food, Eric strike up a conversation with Daehyun and Yongguk to ask them about the sleepover. Even though Daehyun was talking gibberish and only God knows who could understand, Hyesung, Eric and Yongguk stil showed a sign of interest so that the little boy won’t sulk. And soon Yongguk took over when Daehyun was distracted with the food that had arrived.

As he was talking, he decided to tease Hyesung and Eric.

‘It’s so funny that everywhere we went, there were some people that asked if Daehyun and I are his children because he looks so young to be a dad’ Yongguk chuckled. He secretly glanced at Hyesung who was looking at his food embarrassed and Eric who looked amuse.

‘Really? Hahahaha. Even people don’t ask me that!’ he teased the poor guy.

‘Yah! It’s because you look old, that’s why…’ he retorted.

‘But many young aunties wanted to talk to Uncle Hyesung and they seemed to like you, uncle’ Yongguk said innocently while blinking his eyes at Hyesung.

Hyesung : That devil boy…

Eric choked on his water and looked at Hyesung, ‘Really?’

Hyesung quickly shook his hands and denied, ‘Hahaha, of course not! Yongguk is just joking right’

He looked at Yongguk for an explanation but it just got worse, ‘Eh? Didn’t they even want your contact number?’

Eric’s eyes widen and everyone (except Hyesung) could see a pout on his face, ‘Did you give them your number?’ he asked with a slight sad tone.

‘Obviously no! I’m not going to give my number randomly to strangers’ he defended himself.

A loud sigh in relieve was heard from Eric and he grinned widely at Hyesung, ‘I was just testing you. I know that you’re loyal to me and Daehyun’ he said playfully and gave a tease wink at him.

Hyesung immediately looked away and focused on his food and Daehyun’s. He gave Yongguk a glare when he heard the boy mumbled.

‘You guys need to just confess geez’

After the heart-beating-loudly breakfast, Hyesung sent Yongguk home. When they arrived at his house, his mum was already waiting for him.

‘Hello, Lee Young!’ Eric waved his hands from the car.

‘Oh, Eric? You’re back already! Thanks for letting Yongguk stay at your place, Hyesung’ she smiled brightly.

‘No worries. It was fun and we should do it again’ he said loudly.

Then, it was time for the boys to say farewell.

‘Bye, hyung! I’ll see you again okay’ he grinned widely.

‘Okay. Bye, Daehyun. Love you!’ he gave a kiss on Daehyun’s cheeks and went out from the car to go to his mother.

Eric was stunned at the scene because he never saw it. When he looked at Hyesung, Hyesung just smiled awkwardly and patted his back.

‘It’s time for Daehyun to grow’ he joked and drove off after saying another goodbye to Yongguk and his mother.

‘BUT HE IS STILL YOUNG!’ he pouted and whined. The whole journey, Hyesung calmed him down by saying it was just a casual affection between friends. Of course, he wouldn’t tell Eric about the two boys wanting to marry each other after seeing his reaction.

‘I’m home~’ Eric said as he entered his apartment. Hyesung was carrying Daehyun while Eric carried his and Daehyun’s bags that Hyesung brought.

‘Have a seat, Hyesung. I’ll make tea for you’ Eric gestured at the dining table.

‘It’s okay… You must be tired, I’ll just see you other day’ Hyesung said after putting Daehyun on the floor and immediately the boy went to his playroom.

‘No, please stay for a while. Plus, I want to talk to you about something’ he replied while preparing Hyesung’s favourite tea. Ever since he knew the younger guy, he literally knew everything about Hyesung. How Hyesung liked tea than coffee. How Hyesung to eat rice and soup separately.

Hyesung’s heart was beating fast because the way Eric said was quite serious and important. He didn’t say anything as he just sat on the chair while impatiently waiting for Eric.

‘Here you go’ Eric smiled charmingly as he gave Hyesung his tea.

‘T-Thank you’ he nodded as he took it with a nervous smile.

They both didn’t say anything because they were both busy conversing with their own mind. How Eric wanted to talk to Hyesung about ‘something’ and how Hyesung wanted to ask Eric what was going on.

‘So…’ they said simultaneously.

‘You first…’ Eric gestured.

‘No, you first. You were the one who wanted to talk to me’ Hyesung smiled.

Eric kept quiet for quite a while before taking a deep breath.

‘During the business, I’ve decided…’

‘Decided on…?’

‘It’s time for me to settle down’ he said calmly.

But Hyesung wasn’t calm and he tried to hide it. He thought like his heart could exploded any second when Eric said those words.

‘Settle down..?’ Hyesung asked with a doubtful tone. He knew what Eric meant but he wanted to reconfirm.

‘Yeah, get married’ Eric looked at him seriously.

Hyesung : Oh, this is just great!

‘Oh…’ was the only word that came out from Hyesung’s mouth. He didn’t know what to think. Did Eric meet someone during his SHORT trip? Did he have a girlfriend all this while? Or did his parents set him up and he said yes?

‘But I need someone to marry me. I’m not saying I’m going to get married straight away but I want to have a serious and stable relationship where that person can accept Daehyun as their own child’

Hyesung nodded, not looking at Eric because he didn’t want the older guy see his broken hearted expression.

‘Therefore…’ Eric slowly grabbed Hyesung’s hand gently making the brunette guy to look at him.

‘Would you want to stay with me and Daehyun for the rest of your life?’ Eric smiled with his thumb caressing Hyesung’s hand.

‘Excuse me…?’ Hyesung blinked his eyes as he didnt properly digest Eric’s words.

‘I want you to be my boyfriend and a papa to Daehyun. Would you, Hyesung?’

Hyesung started to blush and looked everywhere except Eric. Eric on the other hand just chuckled as he got his answer. He hold Hyesung’s chin and leaned forward to kiss that kissable lips of Hyesung’s.

‘I take that as a yes then’ Eric smirked when Hyesung started to kiss him back.

‘F-Forever a yes’ Hyesung smiled shyly.

‘Wanna go out on a date this weekend? Daehyun is going to stay at my parent’s house’

‘Okay’ he smiled.

Eric smiled back and gave a quick peck on Hyesung’s lips before running towards Daehyun’s playroom while yelling, ‘DAEHYUN! PAPA WILL STAY WITH US FOREVER!’

‘EHHHHH’ Daehyun didn’t seem to understand what just happened. All he knew was Eric carrying and swinging his body around the apartment causing Hyesung to laugh at Eric’s excited mood.

Never once in his life, he would expect he was very lucky for these happening in his life. He got the person he started to love became his. He finally saw the true meaning of wanting to have a happy family.

(Next day)

‘Good morning, guys~~~’ Hyesung chirped happily as he walked into the café. The guys who were doing the morning routine halted their steps and looked at the unusual happy Hyesung.

‘What are you guys looking at? Let’s do a great job okay!’ he cheered his workers and made his way to his office.

Everyone’s jaw dropped because they heard Hyesung whistling. Can’t you believe it? SHIN HYESUNG WHISTLED! Which was something he never did in his entire life! And they never seen Hyesung this happy in the morning because they were damn sure he wasn’t a morning person at all.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Minwoo frowned as he felt a sudden chill on his skin.

‘I have no idea. What I know is that I’m getting scared’ Andy said as a sweat starting to drop from his forehead.

‘Is he on medications?’ Dongwan asked them but he got a shrug in the shoulder instead.

‘Love maybe..?’ Junjin casually said. The guys gave him the It-can’t-be-that-him-and-Eric got-together.

The subject was dropped when Hyesung came out from his office. The atmosphere at the café was more lively than usual and the customers were getting good vibes from it. Except for the gang. They were getting scared and tried to keep a distance from Hyesung. The owner even volunteered to help being a waiter which was the position he hated the most. In the evening, a sudden shriek could heard throughout the café and luckily not many people were there.

‘What’s wrong, Hyesung?’ Minwoo who was nearest to Hyesung rushed towards him when he suddenly shouted.

‘Is something wrong with the cashbox?’ he asked again when Hyesung looked devastated at it.

Hyesung simply shook his head and sighed heavily. The rest of the guys came and surrounded Hyesung to know what happened.

‘I have a date with Eric’ Hyesung finally told the guys. It took a minute for them to digest and when they understood the words, they cheered loudly and started to tease Hyesung. But the brunette guy didn’t respond.

‘Yah, you should be happy hyung’ Junjin nudged his elbow lightly.

‘I know but I’m so nervous. I don’t what to wear. What to expect’ he sighed again and messaged his temple.

Andy chuckled lightly and patted his back, ‘You shouldn’t be overthinking these stuffs, hyung. Just go with the flow. Enjoy your moment with your loved ones. That’s what matters the most’ he smiled encouragingly at his favourite hyung.

Hyesung looked at Andy with a relieved smile on his face.

‘Thank you, Andy-ah. You always know what to say’ he said thankfully while glaring at the others as if they didn’t help him at all.

Before they could protest, someone was at the customer to order her drinks. Hyesung ignored them and entertained the customer with a more beautiful smile which made the lady blushed a little.

‘I hate him…’ Minwoo groaned in annoyance and resumed his work.

(THE DAY)

Hyesung was too busy with his café that he didn’t realised that his date was on that day. And he was freaking out and luckily the date was in the evening, so he had the time to calm down and to prepare everything. Eric had told him to wear just casual clothes because they won’t be going to fancy places since he knew the younger guy dislike those kind of places.

As he was about to check his appearance in the mirror for God knows how many times, the bell rang and Hyesung jumped in surprised. He was sure it was Eric that was in front of his apartment. Taking a few deep breath before he opened the door, Hyesung gave a warm smile to the said person and invited him in.

‘Are you ready?’ Eric asked.

Hyesung nodded and together, they headed out after Hyesung grabbed his wallet. He didn’t know why but that day, he couldn’t talk. Heck, he couldn’t even look at Eric! Especially when the older guy looked damn fine with his black jacket and plain grey t-shirt together with jeans and a pair of sneakers. While him on the other hand, he looked like crap.

‘E-Eric, where are we going?’ Hyesung finally talked after 10 minutes of silence.

‘Somewhere. Just so you know, you’re the first person that I’m bringing there’ Eric winked at him playfully. He must’ve sensed Hyesung’s nervousness, so he smiled warmly at the younger guy hoping he would feel better.

‘I like what you’re wearing’ he started the conversation.

Hyesung mumbled under his breath alone thinking that Eric wouldn’t hear him but he was wrong.

‘Yeah right… You don’t know that you look damn fine’

Eric couldn’t help but to let out a light chuckle and Hyesung hearing that laughing knew that the older guy heard him.

‘Oh fck…’

‘Hyesung-ah, you don’t have to look so nervous. It’s just me’ he said looking at Hyesung.

‘I know…’ he blushed while nodding his head slightly.

‘Hey, look at me’

Slowly, Hyesung turned his head and in a second, all his worries and anxieties were all gone when he saw the usual perfect smile on Eric’s face.

‘I’ve promised you that it won’t be something fancy’

‘I know that too’ Hyesung finally gave a relieved smile.

‘We’re almost there’ Eric announced.

When Hyesung looked up ahead, all he saw are hills and camping sites. He knew he didn’t want to go to luxurious restaurants but he didn’t expect that they will be barbequing.

‘Don’t worry, we won’t be camping here’ Eric said as if he knew what was on Hyesung’s mind.

‘Thank God’ he chuckled.

Eric parked his car at the nearest hill and when he opened his car bonnet, he saw a basket and a mat.

‘You just have to carry this’ Eric handed him the mat while he carried the basket.

‘I promise you it won’t take long’ he said as they walked towards the hill.

‘Are we going to climb the hill?’ Hyesung looked scared as the path they were going to take was dark.

‘Think of it as a walk’ he replied as he gentle grabbed Hyesung’s wrist.

Hyesung thanked God that it was dark, so Eric wouldn’t know that he was blushing furiously. They walked around 10 minutes and it was true that it was just a walk. As soon as they arrived, Hyesung had his eyes widen at the spectacular scenery and the stars were so much in the sky that you think you weren’t living in a busy city.

‘It’s pretty right’ Eric smiled as he took the mat from Hyesung and spread it on the grass.

‘Come…’ he gestured Hyesung to sit with him.

‘I always come here once or twice a month. It’s like my comfort zone’

‘The scenery is amazing. It’s breath taking’

The whole night they spent their time talking about almost everything as they realised they’ve never done that before. Some time, they just didn’t say anything because they didn’t have to. What they were feeling that time was channelling to each other and it was a comfortable silence.

‘Why me?’ Hyesung suddenly asked. He always wondered why.

‘Why you what?’ Eric looked at him while they were both lying on the mat.

‘I mean like I’m sure as hell that you’re not gay. So why me? I know there are a lot of better people compared to me’

Eric shrugged him shoulder and replied, ‘Because they’re not Shin Hyesung that succeeded in opening my heart and Daehyun’s’

‘Oh…’ Hyesung became shy at the confession.

‘So why me?’ Eric asked back.

‘Because whenever I spend my time with you and Daehyun, it makes me want to have a family, a relationship. But I-I don’t want it to be with other people’ he shyly confessed.

‘We’re the same then’

(When sending Hyesung home)

‘Thank you for today’ Hyesung thanked Eric when the older guy walked him to his apartment door.

‘No problem. I really enjoyed my time’

‘So… Okay, goodnight’ Hyesung suddenly became awkward again.

‘Yeah, goodnight’ Eric replied and he slowly leaned in to kiss the younger guy’s lips.

After the kiss, they looked at each other for awhile before kissing each other again.

‘So, are we official?’ Hyesung asked after the kiss.

‘Isn’t it that we’re already official when you said yes last week?’ Eric said.

‘Right…’ Hyesung laughed to himself.

They bid each other farewell until Hyesung stopped him from getting into the elevator.

‘Wait!’ Hyesung called.

‘Yeah?’

‘Hmm… Do you… Do you want to stay over for the night? You know… Since no one is at your home now’ Hyesung was already blushing when he asked. He wanted to smack himself for asking. They just had a first date and now he was inviting Eric to sleepover. Wow, what a clingy guy!

‘Excuse me?’ Eric seemed to disbelief Hyesung’s words as those are too good to be true.

‘I mean… I’m not saying that we should do anything… Just sleep… And eat again… And…’ Hyesung was stuttering like crazy as he didn’t want Eric to think that he was desperate.

Eric smirked and slowly taking steps towards Hyesung, ‘Do you want anything to happen, Hyesung-ah?’ he asked in the most seductive voice that Hyesung swore he just melted.

‘NO! It just came out from my mouth’ he quickly retorted.

‘Oh~ Are you sure about that?’ Eric playfully raised his eyebrows and before Hyesung could answer him, Eric carried him inside and slammed the door shut.

‘Eric! W-What are you doing?! Put me down!’ Hyesung commanded but Eric wouldn’t listen.

‘We’re going to do your ‘anything’, Hyesungie~~’ he chirped happily and slammed Hyesung’s bedroom door.

The next morning, both of them were too tired to get out from bed that they actually spent the whole day in bed, cuddling each other. They picked up Daehyun the day after and it was the day where Hyesung finally met Eric’s parents. Luckily, they seemed supportive and had instant liking towards Hyesung. To prove it, they knew what had happened that caused them couldn’t picked up Daehyun the day they were supposed to and constantly giving the new couple the I-know-what-you-guys-did look.