An Unconcious Date

You Who Came Into My Life

A/N : Finally~ Hyesung is going on a date! Keep reading okay ;) And if I'm not lazy, I'll update my Ricsyung's Drabble tomorrow xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyesung woke up 2 hours earlier to get ready and he was starting to freak out on what to wear. He had been digging his clothes out from the closet but he still hadn't found the perfect clothes.

'Minwoo!' Hyesung snapped his fingers and took his phone on the table to call the said friend.

'Minwoo!' Hyesung said as soon as the caller picked up.

'W-Who's this?' a sleepy voice replied.

'It's Hyesung. You have to help me!'

'Hyesung?! Why the hell are you calling me at...' Minwoo said and looked at the clock next to him.

'At 7! You know the shop opens at 8:30...' Minwoo groaned in annoyance.

'I don't care! You need to help me choose clothes for today' Hyesung said hurriedly as he was taking out all of his clothes.

'Just wear any... That Eric dude wouldn't even mind if you wear like a beggar. You still look effortlessly good' he replied lazily. He was too tired and lazy to help his 10 years friends.

'Lee Minwoo, this is not a joke!' Hyesung yelled angrily.

'WTF HYESUNG! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT!' Minwoo yelled back, clearly he had fully woken up from his beautiful sleep.

'Geez... Just wear casual but not too formal. And don't wear your sweaters! You always wear that all seasons' Minwoo gave his opinion while waving his hands.

'Noted! How about my plaided red shirt?' he suggested.

'Yes! And wear a white t-shirt inside with black pants. You'll look better!' Minwoo said enthusiastically as he snapped his fingers.

'Ok! Thanks, Minwoo... And don't go back to sleep, you have work today' he reminded his friend.

'Yeah yeah, have fun on your date!'

Hyesung blushed at the word, he didn't bother to care anymore and decided to just go with the flow. Just like what Minwoo told him.

'Thank you...' he said shyly and he could heard soft chuckles on the other side.

It took Hyesung unconsciously exactly 2 hours and because of his freaking out moment, he didn't have time to eat breakfast. To make things worse, his door bell rang and was heard throughout his apartment. He went to the intercom and has his eyes widen when he saw Eric and Daehyun smiling at it.

'Good morning, guys~ Please come in' Hyesung stepped aside to let his guests into the house.

He tried hard not to look at Eric because he knew he would blush especially when the older guy was in a plain black shirt and jeans. 

How could someone look so handsome with just plain clothes?!

'So, Hyesung-ah...' Eric started while putting Daehyun down and Hyesung thought he had died the second time when Eric called him more casually.

'Have you eaten your breakfast yet?' Eric asked.

'Not yet but I'm going to buy some food when we arrived there'

'We also haven't eaten our breakfast. Do you want to stop somewhere to eat?'

Then, Hyesung got an idea.

'If you don't mind, let's eat at my cafe. Everything's on me' Hyesung smiled playfully.

Eric chuckled and nodded, 'Yes, sajang-nim. Let's go to YOUR cafe'

'Let's go, Daehyunnie' Hyesung reached out his hand for Daehyun to grab it.

'Let's go~' Daehyun fisted his hands forward like a Superman pose.

(Beans Cafe) 

'Welcome~~' all the workers greeted their newly arrival customers warmly.

They halted their steps and trying hard to hide their smirk when their owner and his 'family' walked into the cafe. Looking at his workers/idiot friends, Hyesung mentally cursed and slapped himself. 

What had gotten into him when he invited Eric to have breakfast at his cafe?!

Daehyun pulled Hyesung's hands softly and pointed towards the empty table. Eric being the 'father' just followed his 'wife' and son while smiling warmly.

'Welcome to Beans Cafe~ Here's your menus' Junjin smiled widely and secretly wiggled his eyebrows at Hyesung who gave a glare in return.

Hyesung : Junjin, you better don't say anything stupid...

'I can see that you're going out with our boss, Eric-sshi' Junjin smirked when he saw a tint of blush on Eric's cheeks.

If Eric wasn't there, Hyesung wanted to kill Junjin after he slammed his head on the table.

'Yeah... To Axis Theme-park specifically'

Despite Eric's nervousness, he managed to speak confidently to Junjin.

'I see~ Have plenty of fun!' he chirped happily with a bright smile.

'So, what should we order? Any recommendations?' Eric looked at Hyesung.

'Not being bias but everything's here is good' Hyesung smirked when he was obviously being bias.

'Right, not being bias huh...' Eric rolled his eyes playfully and continued, 'But I'll trust you, so I want the Breakfast Special Set A. You?' 

'My favourite is always Set C'

'Set C or y?' Eric wiggled his eyebrows jokingly.

Hyesung gave a mocking laugh, 'That was the lamest joke ever! Even Junjin's jokes weren't that lame'

'I tried' Eric shrugged his shoulder while smiling.

Then Hyesung looked at Daehyun who was trying to read the menu but what came out from his mouth was gibberish baby talk that even Eric nor Hyesung could understand.

'Daehyunnie, what do you want?'

As expected, Daehyun pointed towards the chiller.

'Let's go and see what they have' Eric smiled and stood up. But Daehyun just sat still on his chair.

'I want to go with Papa!' Daehyun announced.

Eric pouted at his remarks, 'You're becoming much more clingier to Papa than Daddy... Don't you love Daddy anymore?' he said sulkily. 

Not that he was really hurt. It was good to know that Daehyun really like someone now when in the past, he was so hard to click with people. It even took days for Eric's family to become close to him!

'Daehyun loves Daddy but I always see Daddy everyday. I want to be with Papa just for today!' Daehyun tried to console him while giving Eric his cutest look.

'Fine... I'll let you be today' Eric smiled.

It warmed Hyesung's heart to see the interactions between the father and the son. Even though Daehyun wasn't his real son, it clearly showed that Eric loved him more than anything else. Hyesung was amazed at Eric's capability to take care of Daehyun. Eric was young, so it must be hard for him during early stage. Hyesung knew that Eric was from a rich family, seeing the place he stayed and the car he drove, so he was sure Eric financially capable.

Daehyun smiled widely and got out from the chair himself. He grabbed Hyesung's hand before walking towards the chiller. His big round eyes widen when there was new pastries and cakes displayed and it suited more to Daehyun's taste.

'So, what do you want Daehyunnie?' Hyesung asked after giving some time for Daehyun to decide.

Hyesung didn't realised his friends who were standing behind the chiller with their creepy smiles.

'Hyesung-ah, don't you want to introduce your son to us?' Minwoo smirked widely.

Hyesung gave a glare and carried Daehyun.

'Daehyunnie, this is my friends. They're really nice people and always help me' Hyesung introduce Daehyun to them with a sincere smile, so that Daehyun knew he wasn't lying.

'P-Papa's friends?' Daehyun whispered to Hyesung, wanting to confirm what he just said.

Before Hyesung could reply, Junjin asked with a pair of disbelieved eyes, 'P-Papa? Daehyun-ah, is that guy your Papa?'

Hyesung could felt his cheeks becoming hotter and he knew it was too late. Daehyun nodded proudly and wrapped his arms around Hyesung's neck without saying anything. Everyone had the smug look on their face and decided to drop the subject for now. Especially when the kid was around.

'Anyways, what do you want Daehyun?' Andy stepped forward and asked with a smile.

Daehyun put his fingers on his chin to think before finally pointed towards a cheesecake.

'Wah, good idea~ Dongwan just made it!' Minwoo exclaimed proudly.

'Bye bye, Daehyun~~' they chirped happily when Daehyun and Hyesung were about to go back to their seats.

'So, what did you guys order?' Eric asked they came back.

'Daehyun wants cheesecake'

Eric smiled and put his hands on his cheek while staring at Daehyun, 'As usual huh, Daehyun. Everytime there's cheesecake, you'd always want them'

Meanwhile...

'What are you doing?' Dongwan raised his eyebrows after he sent Hyesung's orders to the table.

Junjin was currently taking pictures secretly using his phone. He smirked widely when he got enough pictures.

'Blackmailing purposes' he said and resumed his work.

After spending an hour, Hyesung and Eric decided that they should get going. Hyesung told the older guy that he needed to say something to his workers before leaving. Eric nodded and said he'll wait in the car with Daehyun.

After watching Eric and Daehyun left the cafe, Hyesung made his way towards behind the counter while glaring at them.

'No one will say a word about what happened today' Hyesung threatened.

'Sure sure. Just have fun on your date' Minwoo lazily shooed him away.

'Yeah! Have fun, Papa~' Junjin quoted the word 'Papa' causing others to laugh.

'Y-Yah! Stop laughing!' Hyesung stuttered and blushed.

'You should go now, hyung. You don't want your family to wait longer right' Andy continued to tease.

Hyesung wanted to scold the maknae but realised that his words were right.

'Y-Yes' he nodded obediently and excused himself.

'I'm happy for him. He looks so much happier' Minwoo sighed happily when he watched Hyesung walking out the door.

'I like this Hyesung hyung' Andy chuckled lightly.

In the car, Daehyun was so excited that he said he wanted to go for all of the rides.

'I'm sorry for his hyper excitement, Hyesung. It's just that it's been awhile since Daehyun last went there. I always busy with work' Eric looked at him briefly before continued focusing on the road.

'You always go there with Daehyun?' 

Eric nodded, 'Only if Daehyun feels like going there'

'So, Hyesung... How long have the cafe been in business?' Eric asked, changing the subject.

'2 years. My major was business management but more towards business maths because I really like maths. And I've always dream about opening a cafe, luckily Dongwan had graduated from a culinary school specialised in desserts. So, we basically co-own the cafe'

'How old are you?'

'I'm 26' Hyesung smiled.

'You were so young when you first started, I'm really impressed. It must've been hard during the early stage' 

'It was. My parents were against it especially my dad because they know how hard the F&B industry is. My dad wanted me to work with him but I don't really fond of technologies' he chuckled awkwardly.

'True. Don't do something that you don't like' Eric agreed with him.

'What about you? What did you take during college?'

'I flew to US to do a double major when u was 18. My major was architecture and my minor was business. Just like you, my dad insisted me to work for him and I'm currently working for him. After I graduated when I was 24, I immediately returned to Seoul' Eric explained.

Suddenly, Daehyun yelled happily when he saw Axis Theme-park not far from where Eric was driving.

'We're here! We're here!' Daehyun smiled widely.

Hyesung chuckled and pinched his cheeks softly, 'Where do you want to go first?'

'The place where I met Mr Peterpan!' 

'It's the Fantasyland area' Eric said as if he was reading Hyesung's mind.

Eric parked his car and before they got out, Eric told Daehyun the usual rules.

'You know that you promised me to behave right. Especially when Papa is here with us' Eric looked at Daehyun with a stern look.

Hyesung expected the young boy to start throwing tantrums or cry at least but instead he gave a serious look in return and nodded his head.

'Promise, Daddy!' 

Eric broke into smiles and ruffled Daehyun's hair. Hyesung carried Daehyun until they arrived the main entrance because there were a lot of cars and roads were dangerous for kids. As Hyesung and Daehyun talked, but more like Hyesung listened to Daehyun with his stories, he could heard the older guy sighed. Before he asked what was wrong, he saw a lot of people who he assumed were the workers bowed respectfully to Eric.

'Welcome back, Sir! We've been anticipating your arrival' the manager stepped forward and bowed to Eric.

'Who even told you that I was coming?' Eric frowned when he thought about his assistant. He told his assistant that he wanted 3 ticket passes for today but he didn't expect him to tell the management here.

'I have made myself clear last time that when I'm coming here with my family, treat me like a normal customer' Eric said firmly. A superior yet charismatic aura was emitting from Eric that made other customers curious especially Hyesung.

The manager bowed apologetically and replied, 'I understand, Sir but this is a common courtesy especially when the Mun's family come'

'Just don't do it to me and my family next time' Eric finally let out a sigh but later smiled at the manager.

'If so, please excuse us and enjoy the time here' he bowed one last time and went back to his work together with his workers.

'So, let's go to Fantasyland first!' Eric said  excitedly.

As they were walking, Hyesung decided to ask what happened earlier.

'Eric, why did they...' 

His words have been cut off by Eric's interruption. He knew that the younger man would ask later.

'My family owns this theme-park' Eric said casually as if saying his family owns just a small shop.

Hyesung looked at Eric in horror, 'Meaning your family owns the WHOLE Axis brand!' he gasped in disbelieved.

Axis was a multinational shopping and theme-parks corporation with headquarters in Korea and US. Everyone knew the Axis name. Axis was basically on the same level as Apple or Disneyland if you wanted to compare. Hyesung felt his world is suddenly spinning. He knew that he was rich but he didn't expect he would be FILTHY rich!

Daehyun suddenly pulled both Hyesung and Eric's hand and pointed towards a kids ride. It made Hyesung's thoughts cut off. It was a small train set where a kid can go inside the train before it can start moving.

'How old are you again?' Hyesung asked when Daehyun was in the train. Now Hyesung and Eric were just waiting by the side.

'27'

Hyesung's jaw dropped, 'And you're Daehyun's father since a year ago. WAH, your success is on a whole new level! I salute you for that. It must've been more harder for you' he said with an amused tone.

Eric chuckled, 'It was hard but it was worth it. Especially when the day I adopted Daehyun'

'Hmm... What happened to Daehyun's parents?' Hyesung cautiously asked.

Suddenly, Eric's face darkened and it was the scariest look Hyesung had ever saw.

'Dad and mum passed away' Eric said but there wasn't a glimpse of pity at all. Instead he looked relaxed about it as if he expected it.

Hyesung looked at him to continue.

'Daehyun came from unfortunate family background. His father isn't always around because he's a ladies man and fck every girl there is in the town. But he would always come home to Daehyun's mum because of money she had. Karma hit him when he got HIVs. I thought that the girl would leave with Daehyun but I was dead wrong. The girl was stupid, more stupid than the guy. She spends her time in hospital accompanying the guy, leaving Daehyun all alone at home unattended. Instead his neighbour always took care of him even though she is poor. Daehyun's mother had enough of Daehyun when Daehyun's father died. She started abused him saying if it wasn't because of Daehyun, her boyfriend wouldn't die. Luckily the neighbour came to the rescue and the police arrested her. Then, she commuted suicide in the prison' 

Hyesung couldn't believed a word Eric said. He couldn't believed how a cute innocent little boy had a life like that.

'Our family organisation always help at the orphanage and that was when I met Daehyun. I knew I had to adopt him when he kept attracting me with his eyes. Innocent and pure. No hatred and regret. I was the happiest man alive when I was the first he opened up to ever since the unfortunate incident. It was hard to get the adoption approval because I was single but luckily noona helped me' Eric smiled thankfully when he saw where he was now. A guy who had a perfect son.

'Did Daehyun know?' Hyesung knew that some kids never bothered asking because of their young age. But Daehyun was a curious boy, so he must had tons of questions for Eric.

'He only knew that his parents are dead. It isn't the time yet right' 

Hyesung smiled and nodded, 'You're right. But I'm sure he'll be a strong boy when the time comes' he assured Eric.

Daehyun came running towards them after the ride ended. Hyesung had some teary eyes and he hugged Daehyun tightly while saying, 'Papa loves you very very much!'

Daehyun giggled and replied quietly because he didn't want people to hear him, 'Daehyun loves Papa very very much too!' 

Hyesung stood up while giving him the widest smile, 'Now, where should we go Daehyunnie?' 

Hyesung : No sad moment anymore! I just want to have fun with Daehyun and Eric.

Hyesung was exhausted from all the rides. And they just finished barely 2 main parks, Axis had 5 total and they have 3 left.

'How can you still have the energy, Daehyunnie?' Hyesung said lazily when he saw Daehyun eating his lunch happily.

'Tired already?' Eric mocked.

Hyesung gave a 'Shut up!' glare before saying, 'Who was the one complaining about not wanting to go on the rides anymore just now' he mocked back.

'Doesn't mean I'm tired' he smirked and took some fries from Daehyun's plate.

Hyesung just rolled his eyes as he was too lazy to argue back. He drank his third bottle of water and put his head on the table. 

Eric : How can an adult be cute like Daehyun...!

Eric smiled at Hyesung's cuteness and leaned forward while poking his cheeks.

'Wake up! You have to eat something before we can continue playing' Eric said.

'Too tired' he mumbled softly. 

Eric took some fries and held it in front of Hyesung, 'Nah!' Eric said while showing the fries.

Hyesung just opened his mouth without saying anything and caused Eric to chuckled lightly. He put one fries in Hyesung's mouth and the younger guy instantly gobbled down the food. As hungry as he was, Hyesung seriously didn't have the energy to do anything anymore.

'Want some more?' Eric asked again.

Hyesung nodded. Eric kept feeding him until Daehyun who just now was too busy eating noticed what his Daddy was doing. Amusingly, he also wanted to feed Hyesung. The boy took some fries and waved them at Hyesung.

'Papa! I want to do like Daddy too!' Daehyun said excitedly.

'Okay' Hyesung nodded and Daehyun took over in feeding Hyesung.

Thankfully, Hyesung had his energy boosted up and was now in a normal state. Eric said that they should spent their time at the shopping mall provided in the theme-park area.

Hyesung grabbed Eric's wrist before they went in, 'Please don't tour the whole place. This is too much for me' Hyesung said while looking at the HUGE mall.

'Can't promise though. I mean look at our son's excited face' Eric smirked while pointing secretly at Daehyun who had his eyes shone brightly.

Hyesung groaned in annoyance and went inside while dragging Daehyun and Eric. Hyesung thanked God multiple of times when he found out the kids area only have one floor, so Daehyun wouldn't be wanting to go on other floors.

As Daehyun was looking at the toys, he heard some kids who were crying. He looked up at Hyesung and asked what was wrong with those kids. Hyesung looked over to see mums were consoling their kids when they didn't want to buy toys for their children.

'They were crying because they couldn't get the toys they want' Hyesung explained.

'They don't have toys at all?' Daehyun asked innocently because he thought those kids didn't have toys at all.

'They do at home but they want more. Their mums said no because they have the same toys at home'

'That's wasting!' Daehyun gasped in horror and continued, 'They should buy cheesecake instead' 

Hyesung facepalm at Daehyun's remarks. Did Eric just told him that it was better to buy cheesecakes than wasting money if kids have same kind of toys at home? Hyesung didn't know if parenting done right or not but it was adorable nevertheless.

'Daehyunnie~ Do you want to buy anything?' Eric appeared when he got back from the toilet.

'I want to buy fish!' Daehyun started jumping happily.

'What fish do you want?'

'Nemo! Nemo! Dori has no friends and is all alone at home...' Daehyun took a Nemo soft toy but was too short to reach it. Hyesung chuckled and helped him.

'Thank you, Papa!' Daehyun smiled and handed the toy to Eric.

After making at the payment, they continued the ride until late evening. Again, Hyesung was in his zombie mode. 

'Hyesung-ah, we'll go back later after I show you something. Daehyun and I always come here to watch it' Eric tried to persuade the big kid.

He was so hungry that he didn't reply Eric's words, instead he gave an OK sign. It was dark, so Hyesung carried Daehyun fearing the kid might got lost. He guided Hyesung towards a dark way and finally arrived in front of a door. It said 'Control Room'.

'Let's go inside' Eric gestured and they quietly went inside.

'Excuse me, my name is Eric Mun and I would like to have the rooftop keys' Eric introduced himself when he arrived at the main room.

The chief there instant recognised Eric and shook his hands, 'Mr Mun, is there anything wrong? What can I help you with?' he bombarded Eric with tons of questions.

Eric figured that the chief must've been anxious, so he assured him by patting his back.

'Nothing's wrong. I just want to show my guest of honour for our closing event tonight' Eric said while pointing towards Hyesung.

The chief nodded and immediately gave the keys. Eric said a brief thanks and dragged Hyesung and Daehyun to the rooftop.

'I only bring Daehyun here and now you're the second one. Congratulations on winning the prize!' Eric joked.

'Oh my, it's starting now. Daehyunnie, are you excited?' Eric asked his son which in return, Daehyun gave an eager nod.

Hyesung was stunned and frozen when colourful fireworks was released into the air and made different shapes. His eyes turned into sparkly Christmas ball as he finally got to see fireworks. Especially when he was with the people he was starting to love.

'I-It was beautiful! I heard from people that it was worth watch and they're right. Omg, I still couldn't believe I got to see it!'  Hyesung said enthusiastically while swinging Daehyun causing the boy to giggle.

'Again! Again!' Daehyun clapped his hands when Hyesung stopped.

Eric laughed and it warmed his heart that he finally found someone who he felt comfortable with and just be himself. He always believed that he wouldn't find someone who he would loved just like how he loved Daehyun but that night changed everything. 

Hyesung had finally captivated him.

(Next morning)

Hyesung had just woken up from his dream and he felt like what happened yesterday was a dream but it wasn't. He took his phone and texted Eric. He knew that he had already thanked the older guy for the nice day but he still wanted to show how sincere he was.

*Good morning~ Once again, I really thank you for yesterday. I seriously had fun with you and Daehyun! :)*

'Good morning to you too~ For the hundredth times, welcome. Thank you for being apart of Daehyun's life! I really appreciate it. I hope you would have a nice day today :)*

Hyesung smiled at the text he received and reading the text had making him smiled and he was sure that it was going to be a great day. But somehow he felt sad when Eric thanked him for coming into Daehyun's life.

Hyesung : Can't I be apart of your life too, Eric..?

The owner quickly shook his head and pushed the thoughts away, he didn't want that stupid thought of his ruined the day. He smiled widely again as he took a frame on his nightstand. It was a picture of them three yesterday. Eric suggested them to take a picture together and said that they must look like a family because everywhere they went, people said that they were going on a family date which made Hyesung blushed, Eric shyly agreed and Daehyun giggled loudly.

Everyone was doing the opening cleanup and suddenly halted their actions when they saw a person of interest walked into the cafe. Hyesung should've figured that those friends of his would kidnapped and interrogated him about yesterday's event. And they did. Minwoo rushed towards him and dragged him into his office with others following behind.

'Tell us EXACTLY what happened yesterday? From A to Z' 

'Nothing happened. Just that we went to Axis and that was all. Nothing special' Hyesung shrugged his shoulder and grabbed a few files inside the drawer.

'No, we want more than that' Junjin wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

Hyesung knew he couldn't got out from the situation and what he could do was to tell them the truth. Minus the part where Eric's family owned the place and the picture they took together because that was irrelevant and personal to Hyesung.

'So... Are you going to go out with him again?' Dongwan teased.

And Hyesung cursed mentally when his stuttering came back, 'W-What are you talking about?'

'Well, you've practically has become apart of them. Don't you think you should invite them out? For a dinner at least?' Minwoo suggested. He didn't expect that he had to give hints to the oblivious Hyesung.

'Dinner?' Hyesung looked at him quizzically.

'Hyung... Sigh, I don't even know what to say' Andy started but when he looked at Hyesung's lost face, he couldn't continued his words.

'Meaning Hyesung-ah, we all know that you have a crush on that guy so don't bother lying. But as a guy, you need to make an effort. It doesn't have to be necessarily big. So a simple dinner would be good' Dongwan who was the the calmest one among the group explained.

'Dinner..?' Hyesung muttered and thought about it for awhile.

Hyesung : But how should I ask him..? Ugh, this is so hard!