Bang find out

Dangerous Painful Love

After 4 days :

Four days past but that person didn't came or appear. I was happy cuaz I was feeling very normal and no pain inside my heart. At all. Thank u god. 

Also me and ken became a very friends and we even have done lessons and ideas together. He is a very snort person and his dream was to become a doctor. Put he told me that he can't. And he has some problems with him self. I was worried abt him and what I did to calm him down I said its ok we all have problems and no one who have clear life. He said that his problems is way different than other people.                  And I was feeling weird abt that and didn't know what should I do. Any way these days were little normal for me and feel like everything is fine.

 

Night Time : 

All my friends were with me and they were having fun at my apartment. We were joking and having a lot fun we play games and laugh a lot.      Suddenly bang say can I talk to u hongbin while everyone busy having fun??? I said yes sure bang. He say I'm not feeling ok abt that man named ken. I say why what happened bang what u mean by that. He say since he walked next to me I felt coldness and he even seems very weird I'm not saying that so u can get the wrong idea abt him. No trust me hongbin I know that u trust me and I never in my life I lie at u honey. But trust me that I'm saying the truth. And even everyone knows that ken is weird and very evil. Right hongbin u even know. I say yes bang. I know that and I do trust u a lot bang. He smiled and say so tell me ant bang. Plz. 

 

I told bang that he say that he have a lot problems with him self and also..... And I couldn't speak more and stopped there bang now really got the idea abt ken. Suddenly I told him b....bang I...can't talk more. He say its ok now I got hongbin thank u... 

After a while : 

I was feeling ok. I called bang say. What u mean u did the idea abt ken. Can u tell me what u fine abt him plz bang. He told me I can't tell u know hongbin until I decide ok now I have to leave ok guys see u later. I was very worried abt ken and everyone I just don't know why and the way I couldn't speak is like there is someone stopping me and cover my mouth.

We all set and watch a romantic movie. And leo and n were looking at each other. And suddenly leo was feeling sweatry abt the way n do stuff and looks at leo. Leo really does have feelings I didn't know that. I thought he's cold person. I guess I was wrong. Maybe leo is not a cold person but I'm not just his tipe. That's all.

 

Suddenly leo went to the restroom and wash his face he was trying to calm down. He was really feeling hot. Leo is gay but he never find his dream guy he was looking and looking and I think now he found the true love and the person that he's looking for. I'm really happy for leo. I really respect leo a lot he's my best friend. He's my first friend that I met and then joon and his boyfriend and n and hyuk and bang and the last one is ken. 

The first time I came here he helped me and became my friend I won't ever forget what leo did he really did helped me a lot.                                  Quickly n got up from his set and went to follow leo. Leo when he saw n front of him he got surprised and say...oh u wanna come in I'm finished u can go. They were starring at each other in hot eyes. N was feeling hot just by the way leo starres at him he really like it and want leo so bad

 

They were both standing next to the bathroom door. Leo said. N are u ganna come in the restroom. Suddenly n say yes but I wanna come inside with u leo. Suddenly they both went inside and n closed the door and kissed leo on his lips in a y way leo was falling for it and actually want more and more. He actually want n inside him. Leo is very y and hot but never kissed no one before. N say leo I love u really I love u from long time plz leo don't push me away break my heart. Leo looked at n. And he say n be quite I loved u too crazy. And now kiss

me. They kissed each other and they were happy and n hugged leo very hard and say oh god I can't believe myself leo. I really do love u ...        Leo laugh and say I love too and now let get out.