dangerous power

Dangerous Painful Love

After college : 

We all went home and my friends were at my house. Except bang. Even ravi and joon are here we were all happy and I forgot abt what happened to me today in the college. We all were having great time. 

H : hey guys does anyone saw bang I didn't see him today at all. J : ur right hyuk. But he told me something that happened to him and he was afraid abt it. ( everyone) what is it? J : he say that he kissed hongbin and hongbin pushed him very strong is like he was going to kill him.          And also he was throwing everything that comes in his hand at him. He said that with tears running down his face. ( WHAT IS THAT TRUE) I was at the kitchen with ravi down something. And they called me. HB : wait guys I said. And I got out and say what's going on. Everyone was mad and I have no idea what's going on. N : hongbin did u really did that.!! I have no idea what he was talking abt. HB : hyung what happened.  N : don't call me that I'm not ur hyung no more. HB : w..what what's going on guys ? H : we all heard that u were try to kill bang in a mean evil way. HB : what?!!! Ur kitting right. N : do u see us playing with u. Omg I can't believe that ur like that. How could u. Ur no way hongbin. I didn't know that u have another face that u show people. L : hongbin just tell us what's ur problems and we could help u. N : no way we can help him.

 

Suddenly, I was surprised abt what was going on. And don't know what should I do. And suddenly, my body was getting cold and I was been very weird. It feel like another man was inside me. And I suddenly said. I don't care abt bang. He started first and try to kiss my boyfriend.         ( everyone) what ?...he try to kiss ur boyfriend. Omg who is ur boyfriend. J : no he didn't say that he said he try to kiss u hongbin. Just tell us we will halp u trust me. 

 

HB : u I don't wanna hear ur voice. And no one can help me do u understand. Suddenly, smoke started to come out my body of the coldness. They were all surprised. And don't know what to do. Ravi bast by me and he can feel the coldness. They were all worried all of a sudden.           I yelled with deep evil voice and say NO BANG WAS TRYING TO KISS MY BOYFRIEND HONGBIN. They were very surprised. And I say get out all of u I don't wanna see ur ugly faces. All of u guys wanna kill me.

I've been like that for years and no one helped me and now u wanna help me I don't need ur ing help. Get out before u all die do u UNDERSTAND. they all left me and got out and I staied by myself. And suddenly I was feeling a strong pain in my chest and my heart was almost freezing. I was crying and crying. And someone said don't cry baby everything will be ok. And he tauched my hand and I can feel the coldness still.

 

I was feeling it everywhere. I was very hurt. And that man moved my tears away and he say me and u will live a very great life. He kissed me hard on the lips and whisper in my ear I love u very much I will never leave u baby. He kissed me again and got out. Suddenly my body. Felt normal and because the pain I have I just fell on the floor and forget everything. My heart was really hurting me and didn't know what to do. I staied on the floor for hours and was crying. Abt what was happening to me and I can feel the pain really deep.

I was yelling for help but no one can hear me. Cuaz I was yelling very weak and  in a terrible way. I was very surprised and I want to get away from everyone and anything. I was very hurt. Also I couldn't remember nothing except that my friends were mad abt me abt bang and that's all. I don't even remember where did they go.

 

I was very hurt and even couldn't stand up to go to my bad I was crying the whole time. And wished for my parents to be here with me. When I remembered them I started to cry more. The whole time I was wishing for some one to be here with me.