im not ok....

Dangerous Painful Love

When I walked up to my room, I was feeling very sley and tired. After a while. I was falling asleep a little. Suddenly I can feel the room was very cold and don't know what to do. It was like a freezer. I was feeling very cold. Suddenly, the coldness was coming to my feed and up to my head. Oh good what's going on with me today. I was shaking and shavring under the blanket. Suddenly I started to hear crazy voices. I can't really hear what's it saying put i t was like almost whispering. I really thought is is not OK at all. Why is this happening to me. I really can feel coldness very strong in my body its like I'm sleeping on ice.

 

Tomorrow morning : 

This morning when I woke up I couldn't wake up or feel my body I didn't even know what have gone to me. I couldn't even remembered anything at all. Suddenly it was 8 am and we have to leave for college. Hyuk already took shower and dressed up. And he made breakfast too. He came to my room and say hongbin I made breakfast already and its almost time for college Hyung. I looked at him and didn't say a word and I didn't know what I'm I doing I was feeling very crazy that time I did that it was very weird of me. I got out of my room and went to the bathroom and I took shower with cold whater. Oh god what's happening to me why is this happening any way.                                                  Hyuk was really surprised abt what I did. He know that I don't act like that at all. And I'm always responsible. And not like that. While I was taking a shower, I heard a door knock and. Hyuk opened the door it was my friend they all came in and n yell what's hongbin down. I got mad cuaz he was yelling for no reason. I got out of the shower Witt only a taol on my wist. They never see me like that before and my body from the top was wet and my abs were showing too.

 

Suddenly they were all starring and suddenly everyone freak out. And n say wow.... Oh...oh my god joon was starring too. Leo looked at me with deep hot eyes and hyuk say wow hongbin ur....ur abs is perfect. I didn't care what they were saying or thinking. Bang was really freaking out. And he was swallowing hard. And suddenly I can feel everyone was getting out. N came up to me and say I will tauch them no matter what. Before I was backing away he tauch them but quickly move his hand. And say god ur freezing I told everyone to go cuaz it was late and. I go but cloth on and say I'm not coming guys I'm not feeling OK. N : oh hingbin do u want me to stay with u. I say no ad say guys u can go. 

 

After they all get out, they were all talking abt me and say I didn't know that hongbin have such a hot perfect abs omg. He really freak me out this guy he is beautiful too. Bang thought that I was the  perfect man for him and he whant me no matter what. Bang didn't really love his boyfriend he just love him cuaz I wasnt paying any attention to him. When he saw me like that they all freak out.                                                      I was bored by my self and don't know what to do I was feeling very nervous. Suddenly all the coldness and the weirdness go away from me and didn't remembered anything at all. I just thought to my self why I'm not in college.my whole body was hurting me very bad.                           

 

I was seeing weird stuff and I was really scared. Didn't know what to do I was trying to go and opened the door. But I can't I was calling for help but no one can hear me. Omg what's happening. I was seeing shadows everywhere. And hear whispering in my ear. U was very scared this thing can't be happening what have I done for this thing before. 

 

Hours later : 

When my friend came from college after they have rested they all came to me. Except joon. He was spending time with ravi. He even told ravi abt my abs. Everyone came and they heard me yelling and say plz guys thank god ur hear they say what?! Hongbin are u ok. Suddenly the pain go away and I came back normal. And I quickly opened the door. 

But the problem is that I don't remember anything and don't know what to tell them. They were all worried abt me and bang too he just wanna hug me and kiss me tite. All I remembered

That I was sitting on the floor and have to much pain. I told that and they were worried very much abt me. N hugged me and everyone hugged me. Oh god I wasn't OK at all.