getting hurt.....

Dangerous Painful Love

We returned back home he took me to my home and kissed me a good bye kiss and leave. I was a very happy man that ken told me everything. Now he is not a weird man anymore. I was singing and danced around the house I was feeling very happy. I watched a romantic movie and bring some snakes too. 

Suddenly I thought abt my my friends to invide them over I want them to came I'm really bored. And also I don't wanna get bored special on that day. So I headed down stairs. And knouked the door on leos apartment. And hyuk came out and say hongbin hey is everything ok I say yes. I want u guys to come watch a movie with me. Hyuk say yes sure let me call leo. And suddenly leo agreed and say let's call everyone and have a great night.

 

Everyone came except bang they say that he is feeling tired. I say that I miss him so much I haven't seen him like 3 or 4 days how is he doing. L : he's fine hongbin. We all set down begins to watch the movie. N was looking leo and leo too. I can feel n was feeling very hot and want leo so bad. He just wanna pull him and kiss him front of everyone. 

 

Suddenly leo exuced him self and say I'm going to get a fresh air. Suddenly n say yeah me too he say leo take me with u. Leo laugh and say let's go n. Joon went to Ravi's house. And n is free to sleep by him self. Also bang live by him self he used to live with his boyfriend by not anymore. Leo tell n so why did u want to follow me and are u ok? N : y....yes oh course. Leo lean in quickly and kissed n. He say I love and they started kissing again and they were really feeling hot. And n wants leo inside him so bad he really love leo. Suddenly they went inside ns apartment and they really want each other. They started kissing each other in a strong way. Suddenly they ended up having . A very hot that leo ever had in his life.

 

Suddenly bang woke up. He was sleeping and resting his body. He really got hurt because of me. Me and hyuk left by our selves. And hyuk was looking at me everything something romantic happened. Actually hyuk doesn't like romantic movies he like action and scary.                      Suddenly hyuk got closer to me and he was starring at me in a hot way. 

Suddenly hyuk lean in and kissed me in a surprising way. I was shocked and I push him and say HYUK WHAT ARE U DOING. H : what happened hongbin ur single. Why not. HB : who told u I'm single huu. I do have a boyfriend hyuk. Hyuk got surprised and say what u do?!!! Omg I'm sorry. Suddenly my body stared to get cold and it was up to my head

 

I screamed and say get away with anther different voice. Hyuk got scared and say oh god not again. Suddenly I looked at hyuk and say why did u kiss hongbin hu!!! H : I....I didn't....mean to I swear to god plz let me go don't hurt me plz I beg u. Suddenly hyuk try to go out to call the others but I looked at the door and the door couldn't opened no more. And I hurt hyuk with my eyes and hyuk say ahhhh. Help plz someone help me and help hongbin.

 

Suddenly n and leo heard hyuk and dress up quickly and came. They were knocking on the door the door couldn't open again. Bang came up stairs and  he say what happened leo say I think this is happening to hongbin again and Im scared at hyuk if hongbin do something I will kill ken cuaz that's all his problem right bang. And bang say yes it is his fualt. 

I can feel the pain in my heart again. It was strong. Cuaz it was getting stronger I just fell on the floor and say help me plz I'm dying.