ur not dangerous

Dangerous Painful Love

After ban fall on the floor with pain. He was feeling very hurt he was screaming. Leo n and and everyone was trying to help him. But something strong was pushing them away. Bang was feeling like some was choking him. He whisper in his ear and say if u tell anyone what I am ur lover hongbin will get hurt. Understand u don't want that to happened don't u bang. Don't ever try do u get it. And he let go of bang. 

 

Bang was really hurt. He didn't even get inside him and he got hurt. What abt if he get inside him he will die I think. Of the coldness that ken have is really strong. 

After a while. N brought water to bang and they were all worried abt him. And he say did u guys saw that what just happened. And they all say yes yes we did see it. Is that person who shush u was ken. He shush u cuaz u wanted to say who is ken right. They were all worried about me. And don't know what should they do.

 

Leo was worried abt was going on. And he just wanna go and hit ken until he die. He was really mad and no one can stop him if he wanna do something.

Hyuk say. What does ken want from hongbin. And why is he this kind of person. Nobody knows what ken is and what does he want.  

 

After 2 hours

 I was sitting alone in my room. I was vary bored and don't have no one to talk too. Suddenly my phone rings and it was no number the same like yesterday. I pick up as soon as it rings and I say hello. And it was ken. He say hello hongbin I'm ken. And I say ken? Ye....yes he say I'm coming to pick u up we are going somewhere to talk ok honey. I say ur going to pick me up where ? He say somewhere I wanna talk to u alright? I said ok but we can talk at my home. He say no no I wanna talk to u away from people ok baby. I say ok and I was waiting for him and wondered where he's going to take me and why he wanna talk to me far from people is he ok.

 

I got up and look on the mirror. I remembered what we did today ken and I . and I also look at my neck to see the marks. Suddenly there wasn't any marks at my neck. But this is impossible. I just felt it and it was thick under my hand. I can't believe it. 

 

Suddenly I heard a door knock and it was ken. He say should we go now. We go walking. And my feet were tired I say ken what's wrong. Are we there yet. And he say almost. And we walked and walked for a long time. Until it was evening when we got over there. It was very scary and we ended up in the jingle. I say ken what's wrong were are u taking me honey. 

 

He say hongbin now I want u to run away. HB : WHAT?!! what u mean to run away. Ken what's wrong. He say run away if ur scared from me. And I say. No I'm not scared from u what are u talking abt are u out of ur mind. He say ok u wanna know what I am. I'm a danger to u now go if u go and run away from me I will never hurt u or get near u baby. I say no I will not run away I love u who ever u are and I don't care. U never hurt me ken. He say no I hurt u a lot hongbin. I run close to him and hugged him very tie. I say ur no way a dangerous. I love u no matter who u are ok. And even if u hurt me I know that u didn't mean it honey. He hugged me and smiled a very evil smile. And he say then I will never leave u ok. I say yes and that what I want.