who are u?

Dangerous Painful Love

Suddenly that man let go of me and say I'm not ganna hurt u may baby boy. Ur going to be fine. And he let go of me. I can feel the pain very strong in my heart. I  say plz help. Suddenly he leave me and say bye my love. See u next time ok. And suddenly he get out and the door opened and all my friends entered my apartment. They were screaming. I saw bang come up and helped me up leo was helping hyuk. And leo was helping hyuk up. Suddenly n came up to me and hold me up. They were very worried and I just say oh god my heart is hurting me very bad. Bang carried me and put me on the couch. He told me are u ok. Oh god he was very worried abt me.

 

Leo took hyuk to their apartment and leo was very worried abt hyuk. That man really hurt hyuk with his eyes. I'm really worried abt hyuk. Why is this happening to me. I'm not hurting only my self but. I'm hurting other people too. And those people that I'm hurting are my best friends. I really hare my self I wanna kill myself really bad. And so I could relax and make my friends relax too.

This night n and bang decided to be with me and help me on everything cuaz I was very hurt and tired. I really wanna. Thank them for staying here with me. What should I do with out them there the best friends in the world. This thing need to stop and also stop hurting other people too.

 

God plz help me what should I do. I started cry while I'm trying to fall asleep. I never lived a happy peaceful life. All I deserved was pain.

Morning :

 

This morning when I wake up I saw i saw bang was making breakfast. And n was sitting reading a book. He really love reading just like me I do too. So bang was cooking with enjoyment. Suddenly I say good morning guys. How are u is everything ok. ? N  : yes hongbin what abt u how are u doing is everything alright honey. I say yes. Then I looked at bang who was cooking and I say bang how are u I missed u so much. He sat I've been fine hongbin. And I miss u too. HB : where have u been. He say just busy doing and working on something. Isay oh ok I'm going to take a shower ok u guys can eat. After I'm going to take a shower I'm going to take a long walk. 

 

I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. After I finished I eat a little bit and headed down stairs. I went for a walk by myself. I just wish for ken to be here with me I would be very happy. I really missed him so much. I wanna kiss him and hold him tie. Also I wanna have with him again. He is just so good at this. He is a very hot y guy.

 

After a while I returned back home and I just saw n home. And he say thank god ur back . He say I wanna talk to u and I will leave cuaz I have something to do. He say I just wanna tell u be careful around that man named ken ok honey. And n got out and closed the door. I was very worried by the way he told me to be careful around ken. I was really worried and wanna know what does n mean by that now I was really confused. After mints i went down stairs and headed to the coffeeshop. I just wanna spend time outside i wanna talk to ken too. And see what is he why every one tell me to be careful around him. There is something not right with ken and I must know.

 

After hours : 

I qas cleaning my home and fix stuff. And suddenly the door knocked and i went to open it and it was ken on the door. He hugged me and kiss me and say i miss u alot baby how are u?  I say I'm fine I miss u too. He got in and he say what were u doing I say I'm cleaning u can sit just wait a little. He pulled me and say honey i miss u and i need u so bad he kiss me and kiss me. He was holding me in a strong way and he hurt my arms. He even was kissing me in a strong way and I don't know whats going on with him why is he acting like that.

 

I was trying to talk but I couldn't. I push him away and say ken Im busy its not time for that. He say but when hot no one can stop me u get it.    He was trying to kiss me again but I didn't let him. I can see his eyes was red. I was scared by the hes acting and I say ken what's wrong with u stop plz. He say I want u hongbin with angry voice and he scared me and I quickly say who are u ken who are u I must know who are u and what's ur real personally. 

 

Suddenly ken disappeared and make me really surprised I was very scared alone I say omg is this really happening or I'm dreaming.