the best day....

Dangerous Painful Love

It was a long day and we don't have college. And my friends are busy doing stuff. I was alone at my home and I was feeling very bored and don't know what should I do. I dressed and went outside to have some run and take fresh air. And also to exercise. I haven't exercise from long time. 

After I finished exercising and taking fresh air. I went to take a lone bath I was really enjoying it. Went I got out of the shower. I check my phone and there were a lot of miss calls. But there wasn't any numbers at all. I was surprised and wonders who would that number would be. I called back at the same person who called me to check who is this. Suddenly the phone didn't make sound of ringing and it says there is no number or someone with that number. I was surprised. I called again and it say there is no such a number like that. 

 

After a while. I was hunger and I make lunch. And while I was making lunch the door knocked and. I go to open it. And I was surprised abt what I'm seeing in front of me and I say ken? K : hey hongbin how are u did u miss me. Cuaz I really missed u. I quickly say yes ken hi I missed u too. I told him to get in and he smiled and say I was bored that's why I came to visit u binny. I was surprised by the way he called me binny is just sound like its cute. I say thank god that u came ken. All my friends are busy and no one is with me they all having something  and very busy. I'm really bored. K : I know thats why I came. HB : w...what.? K : I mean everyone is bored after college or tired.     

 

He quickly say oh what ur cooking Binny. I say I was little hungery and u can joying me ken. K : oh no no I'm not hungery thank u.                        I set on a table and started eating and ken was sitting in front of me and watching me how I eat.

 

I looked up at him and quiet eating and I say with a smile in my face. Wh....what ken. Ken smiled and say I like to watch u eating hongbin ur just too cute. Why are u so cute like that hongbin. I started to blush and I say ken stopped ur making me feeling shy. Ken say its the truth hongbin. The first time I saw u and something amazing told me to be with u always. And I really like u hongbin I really do. I was seriously shocked. By the way ken talks.

 

I didn't ever thought is ken romantic and know how to love. He really surprised me a lot and I like him too. The same like how he likes me.         We were starring at each other with hot eyes. He was really beautiful. And I just wanna kiss him so bad and no matter what.                                 I say to ken that I like him too. I say ur just way different then other guys ur just way different. And also I don't think that there is someone like at all ken. He quickly lean in and kiss me very softly I really like it he was very hot. And I think he is very y. Just by the way he starrs at me.. I kissed him back and he grind inside my mouth in a y way. He really make me freak out and want more. 

 

Suddenly the kiss was getting way very strong. And I can feel ken getting very hot and diffantl loving it each time it gets stronger and stronger. Ken wants me so bad. And so do I. We walked to the room and he was holding my hands. Like nothing bad in the world had ever happened. He kissed me again and again he say hongbin. I...I think I'm in love with u honey. I love u.

 

I smiled and say I love u too ken. We kissed again. He took off his shirt and mine too. And he say ohh god ur very y they way ur abs and ur face and everything abt u is y binny. 

 

He pushed me on the bed and took off his boxer and he took off mines too. I love the way he tauch me and do stuff for me. He is just so hot.    He kissed me and moan inside my mouth. He really love me. He kissed my neck and on it and leave some marks on my neck they were very thick and a lot like maybe 5 days and those marks will go. He kissed my chest and it too. I was with enjoyment. He was really great and awesome. He go down and kissed my stomach he say do u like it my baby.

 

I say yes and was like crazy man who doesn't know whats happening. I say ken keep going it feels good honey. He grabbed my and it really hard. HB : ahhhhh....oh god it feels good. He took it all of it in his mouth and such it very hard. And then he let go of it and put my legs on his shoulders and he told me baby I'm not going to hurt u ok. I nod and say go ahead baby its ok. Suddenly he put his inside my hole and I started . But not that hard. Is like I used to this size. Suddenly we came together and he say I love u 

 

He kissed me hard on the lips and say trust me I will never leave u my baby boy got it. I kissed him and he lay next to me and hugged me tie and I say I love u ken.