kill me pleace

Dangerous Painful Love

While I was laying on the floor. They quickly. Took me to a doctor. My body came back as usual but I wasn't ok at all. I was almost going to die I was really getting and it was really painful pain and know one can feel that strong pain inside my heart. Omg I was passed out and don't know what was going on. 

After hours : 

Opened my eyes and was in a room with a lot doctors stuff. I didnt know what was going on and why is this happening to me. All I saw in the room was leo and n. They didn't call no one that's good. I was trying to move. But I just can't of the pain I have is really strong. Suddenly leo woke up and say hongbin thank god ur ok. He wake up n he was sleeping on achair. He wake up and hugged me very strong. And he say ohh god thank u we thought were ganba loose u hongbin he started crying and leo was starring with deep painful eyes he just wanna cry.                

N say I was crying the whole time hongbin. And u know this is my first time crying I don't wanna loose u I love hongbin. I hugged him back and say I love too.

 

And I pulled leo and hugged them both. Suddenly tears started running down my face god I was very painful. And I love my friends very much I really do. Oh god I hate myself. By is this happening to me I don't wanna die by something stupid inside me or control me.                                  God I don't wanna die and loose my friends by stupid thing. I hate my self. Why is this happening to me and why me what have I done to receive all that pain. I haven't done anything to anyone.

 

The biggest first pain have is when I lost my whole family and I was going to die and try to kill myself. Cuaz of that accident. And know I'm having this kind of creature inside me.oh god this can't be happening. 

After 2 days : 

 

Everyone knew that I had this accident at the tharepy. They all worried abt me and specially bang. Today n and hyuk are taking care of me. When that accident happened to me. And my heart was almost freezing. The doctor told n that if that thing happen to me again in a strong way I will not escape this time. I will die. Everyone don't know except n and leo. Hyuk was cooking something for me and the other one was doing something else.

 

I was in my room laying on the bed and reading a book. I was still having a little pain in my heart. Hyuk was having a great time cooking and n too. They thought everything is over. No more pain and anther person inside. But that's not true. This whole I think it will never ended.                While I was readying and enjoying the book suddenly I started hearing voices and I cant hear it very well. But I can still. Suddenly a man voice say I will love u for ever and u will never escape from me do u understand. I quickly started getting mad cuaz this voice kept repeating and repeating. Over and over it was really annoying.

 

Suddenly I yelled and say what the heck do u want from me plz. I say that with tears on my cheeks. He say all I want is love. I. Say ur sick.        Leave me alone plz. I will get crazy because of u. Suddenly hyuk and n entered the room and they were just starring at me. N was getting scared at me really bad he was shaking. He was afraid of this thing if he get inside me and hurt me I will clearly die. I was screaming and screaming. For that thing to go away. Suddenly he say don't be afraid I won't let u die. Cuaz I love and u will love me one day too.

 

And I suddenly said. I know u wanna kill me here. Hyuk and n can alony hear me talking but no one else. When n and hyuk heard me say here u can do it and they screamed and say plz no no no don't tauch him plz. I was very tired of it. All the time getting hurt. If killing me makes him better he just should do it then. That will make me feel better and makes my friends too. Worrying abt me all the time.

 

I say before u can come inside me. Just kill me like that plz. Suddenly n stared crying and hyuk too. I yelled and say kill me now instead of living this horrible life. I lf that makes u better u can do it. 

 

Suddenly that man disappeared and before he disappeared he say I love u. And n hyuk came running to me and hugged me very tie and say are u crazy don't evey tell him that do u understand. Hyuked hugged me and say omg I was very scared. Hongbin tell me that he won't get near u plz I don't wanna loose u. I told hyuk we can't decide right now.