WHFFSP: Chapter Seven

What He Felt For Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP gripped hard at the steering wheel as he pulled over at a sidewalk. Yes, he was driving when he's not supposed to be since his brain was going haywire. However, he didn't care. It had not reached his mind about the dangers he might encounter with him driving since he was angry as hell. All he could think of was that he needed to get away from his villa without notice—away from GD. His phone that was mounted on the air vent kept on ringing. With every single ring it made, his annoyance grew even more. It miffed him. He wanted to throw the goddamn phone outside the window and let it get crushed by the passing vehicles so it would cease from ringing. The caller was Jiyong after all. If it was someone else, he could've answered it already.

 

After much deliberation, he decided to answer the call just to make him stop from calling. An exasperated sigh escaped his lips as he got his phone and answered the call.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm begging you. Just let he—" He croaked; his voice was evidently laced with rue, but TOP cut him off before he could even finish his sentence.

 

"I need to cool off, Jiyong. Stop calling me before I loathe you." He said sharply and ended the call. He leaned back at his seat and raked a hand through his hair. Thereafter, he pounded his fist that has already been bruised against the steering wheel. No matter how hard he tried to erase last night's events off his mind, he just can't forget it.

 

 

 

"W-what?" He stuttered; He couldn't fathom his statement.

 

"Remember when you asked me if I had feelings for her? That time, I told you I don't. I was such an idiot for saying that and for only realizing just now that I do have feelings for her." He said and glanced momentarily at TOP. Seeing that he was still stupefied, he continued. "Believe me, I tried hard to be complacent. I failed, hyung. I just couldn't, so I sent her video messages. With every video message, I tried to explain my feelings for her and the reasons behind my actions through the years."

 

TOP couldn't process what he has said. It was all too much and too sudden. He stared at GD with an unreadable expression, making the guy feel remorseful.

 

"Hyung, I'm telling you this since if I wouldn't, it felt like I was doing something behind your back." He felt like his throat was drying as he tried to get a grasp of where this conversation is leading to. He stood there before GD as feelings of fear and anxiety washed over him. "I also don't want you to feel betrayed later on. I want to be honest with you, so I hope you would let Dara watch—" TOP didn't let him finish what he had to say, making his effort of beating around the bush a failure.

 

"Are you trying to steal Dara away from me?" He growled, trudging towards him with eyes full of rage. That was how he perceived it—stealing Dara away—was his intention. He couldn't help but feel betrayed already. Why is he only saying this now? Now that Dara is finally by his side, not to mention him with Kiko? What kind of bull is that?

 

"I'm just trying to get back what's mine. Right from the start, you already knew I liked her. Between us two, I loved her first. You stole her away from me." He retorted as if saying that it was actually TOP's fault. All the pent-up frustration was let out from his mouth, he wasn't aware of how ludicrous he sounded.

 

On the other hand, TOP couldn't believe his ears with what GD has said. If we get the facts straight, he already asked permission from him before. If he was being greedy and not selfless, he wouldn't reconsider GD's feelings for Dara and he wouldn't be dubious in snatching her right away. In the first place, he didn't even know what he really felt because his feelings for her were too vague to be discerned. How on earth would this be his fault when he was being patient and considerate all along?

 

TOP scoffed as he looked at him incredulously. "Heck, how would I know Jiyong? I wasn't sure. You don't even know yourself!"

 

"I already asked you before. If you had said so that you really liked her, I would've willingly backed off. Don't you dare put the blame on me, Jiyong. It was all your fault!" He shouted as his finger jabbed forcefully against his chest.

 

"I was so confused! I had a lot on my plate. Everything was just ed up! My mind was ed up. I was thinking that I might hurt her in the end if I would be with her since I don't deserve her!" GD yelled, his voice was cracking as he tried to persuade him.

 

"What makes you think I you deserve her now?" TOP shot back.

 

"I'm now willing to change for her, hyung. I'm regretting everything, and I don't want to have any regrets even further. I want to take a chance this time. I couldn't stop thinking of 'what could have been' with us. It haunted me every day until I couldn't take it anymore." A penitent expression can be seen in his face, but TOP couldn't give a damn about it. That's what you get. It wasn't his problem anymore and it should be his punishment. "Just let her watch it, hyung. That's all I ask of you. I just wanted her to know what's going on my mind before. I wanted her to know I loved her! For once, I want to make things right this time." GD pleaded, but TOP was already turning his back. He was self-talking to himself to think straight and was ready to leave the kitchen before he could wreak havoc at the place.

 

"I can't let you do that. She's already with me. You had your chance." TOP responded in a cold voice. "You better stop holding onto the past, Jiyong. What's done has been done." He quipped calmly with forced restraint, but GD was still not done yet. He was determined to fight back and make him agree—even if the only thing left to do is to provoke him.

 

"If Dara really loves you, she won't leave you even after watching it. Why are you so scared?" It was like a slap across TOP's face, and that was the last straw for him. Controlling his anger had been his strong suit. However, he wasn't able to control it tonight as he spun on his heels. His fist extended back and met him square in the face. The punch made GD move back, but he wasn't backing out either as he looked back at him while rubbing his bleeding lips.

 

TOP's jaw clenched and his eyes squinted at him. "Are you doubting her love for me?"

 

"I'm not the one who's doubting her. You are. Because if you aren't, you would let her." GD riposted which drove TOP to the edge. He pummeled him to the ground and grabbed him by the collar. "Jiyong, you chose Kiko over her, so back off. She's my woman!" His hand was throbbing in pain from punching, but the adrenaline made it dull. In alarm, the other BIGBANG members sprinted out of their spots and scrambled towards them after hearing the noise coming from the kitchen. He heard someone's yelp as he connected a few more punches on GD's face, but it became muffled in his ears. His anger made everything hazy. It overtook him.

 

"Hyung, stop!"

 

Fortunately, a pair of large hands banded around his body, restraining him from punching and eventually made him get off from GD. A string of curses could be heard from the members at what has unfolded.

 

TOP was not only angry at GD, he was angry at himself as well for sensing fear. His confidence was waning, because deep inside, he knew that GD could stand a chance.

 

Just like that, in one night, the bro code has been broken. Two guys that ended up falling for the same woman... What are the odds, right? Never had he imagined that he'll get into a fight with a person whom he already considers as a brother for that reason.

 

 

 

 

TOP screamed, his voice reverberated around the car. He is already in the brink of losing his mind. He doesn't know what to do. All sorts of negative emotions swirled up inside of him: hate anger, disappointment, frustration, pride, greed and jealousy. He just couldn't believe that GD would do this to him. This is GD, the guy whom he thought he'll have a life-long friendship with and the guy whom he shared a lot of memories with for years. They never fought for something serious and they always had each other's back. They were that good as brothers. Did he just throw away the bond that they have for him to commit such a treacherous act? For Pete's sake, he should just let them be! Was he being unreasonable for feeling this way? He didn't know either. He doesn't even know what's wrong and what's right anymore. But one thing's for sure, GD deserved to be punched last night.

 

He drew in a few, heavy breaths before starting the car again and heading to his destination.

 

 

 

 

"Eh, Seunghyun?" Bom was surprised to see TOP at her doorstep. He came unannounced, so she was still in her pajamas. He raised the box of what he brought for her with his unharmed hand. He was hiding his other hand in the pocket of his jacket because Bom would surely notice it, and when she does, she'll definitely nag him about it. Inside the box was a cheesy corn casserole to satiate her hunger and craving. It made Bom shriek in delight when she realized what it was and opened the door wider for him to enter inside. "Come in , come in!"

 

"Gee, you really know what I like. Thank you so much!" Bom immediately scampered to the living room and placed the box of casserole on the coffee table as soon as TOP handed it over to her, he followed suit afterward. Then, they both settled on the couch to talk. It wasn't that hard to know what she likes since Bom gives everyone a knowledge about it. She has a consistent love for corn, even her fans know that. As long as its corn, she would surely chomp it.

 

"So, what are you doing here?" Bom asked as she scrutinized him. He was sitting rigidly; his restlessness is evident. His hair was disheveled as well and his eyes looked like it's getting heavy from tiredness. It was threatening to close. These could only mean one thing: he's having a problem. "I doubt you paid me a visit just to kibitz."

 

TOP fell into a deep thought, suddenly becoming skeptical if he should ask Bom on what he should do regarding the issue with Jiyong. Whenever he was having problems, especially on how to woo Dara in the past, she was the best person to seek help next to Daesung. He pondered on how he could open it up to her without fully divulging secrets that he knew Dara would be upset of if he tells someone about it.

 

"I don't really want to get into details. Is it alright if I would be not direct about it?" TOP asked after a moment of silence, piquing her interest. Her eyebrows raised in wonder, and she soon agreed with a nod. "Sure. No problem with me. I'll try not to be nosy."

 

"This is just an example, okay? I know you don't have a boyfriend anyway." TOP started, earning a scowl from Bom. The reaction made him sneer somehow.

 

"You're low-key making fun of me, aren't you?" Bom retorted, but she urged him to proceed to what he was saying.

 

TOP let out a sigh. "Would you let your boyfriend talk to the person he once loved when the girl intends to confess to her and clarify things about the past?" He finally asked. To his surprise, Bom was able to think quickly of an answer even though she was initially taken aback with the question. She only thought for a moment. "Yeah." She responded abruptly.

 

"Why?" A part of him didn't want to let Dara watch those video messages GD sent for her. He was afraid that she'll leave him and come running back towards GD again. She loved him after all and it took her so long to get over him. He has been a witness of that and it hurt like hell. He wanted to be numb. Add the fact that she didn't tell him about the video messages, he couldn't be positive at all. It might be because she's afraid of what he might do when he finds out, or because it wasn't much of a big deal to her and he didn't want him to worry. Whether it's the former or the latter, it still troubled him.

 

"Well, I think my boyfriend would want to hear that since he might have been longing for that clarification. I don't wanna be selfish, so I'd let him." Bom replied matter-of-factly. The other part of TOP has to agree with her since he's also been a wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter