WHFFSP: Chapter One

What He Felt For Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Actually, I still have feelings for you."


Dara paused the video. She was still stunned as he stared at GD's frozen position on the monitor. It was as if her brain malfunctioned the moment he had said those words. When she finally woke up from her deep reverie, she hit her head multiple times on the desktop table and mumbled, "Nonsense."


He must be kidding me.


She stood up from her seat and slumped herself on the bed. She stared at the ceiling and her mind was full of thoughts because of his words. "What was that Kwon Jiyong?" she muttered.


She wanted to hear those same words from him back then but that was only before. Before she fell in love with TOP and dated him. She was able to forget about Jiyong because of Seunghyun. She loved him and hearing him say that he still has feelings for her is a shocker. What he said is not suitable to their current situation. She doesn't know what to feel. Her mind is a mess right now.


Dara grabbed her phone that was placed under her pillow. She dialed Jiyong's number absentmindedly. When she realized that she's calling him, she was about to end it but then it was too late because he answered on the third ring. She just called him without a second thought and now, she regrets it. She doesn't even know what to say to him.


"Yoboseyo?" He answered in a monotone.


What am I supposed to say? Think before you click Dara. Aigoo.


Dara mentally slapped herself for calling him. She still didn't respond as she pondered on what to reply to him.


"Dara-noona?" Jiyong called out again.


Okay, here goes nothing. Just act cool, Dara.


She took a deep breath and said to him, "Yah Jiyong. Are you making fun of me?" Dara wanted to laugh at herself. She sounded like an idiot.


That wasn't cool Dara. That was rude.


"What do you mean noona?" Jiyong replied, his voice sounded confused. Who wouldn't?


Dara sighed heavily. She wanted to end the call already because of embarrassment. She kept on biting her lips and didn't care if it might bleed.


"I just received the video messages you sent me," She said, calmer than before and it took long for Jiyong to retort.


"Are you done watching all of it already?"


"Not yet... Uhmm, Can we meet up later? Maybe in the evening? What's this all about?"


Silence.


Jiyong didn't respond and Dara played with the hem of her dress as she waited for his reply. It was as if she just asked him out for a date and she felt embarrassed again. She felt uneasy now because of Jiyong's silence. She clutched her phone tightly and awaited for his reply.


Why is he not responding?


"Ji?"


She heard him sigh before he replied, "Sorry. I can't noona. I'm in Japan. I'm with Kiko today." he finally responded. She felt a pang in her heart because of his rejection and also, it made her baffled.


"Oh," was the the only word she managed to say. She bit her inner cheeks. She ran out of words to reply to him. Therefore, silence once again enveloped between the two.


This is awkward.

 

"Listen, watch all of the videos. All of your questions would be answered if you watch it noona," he said finally breaking the silence.

 

"Arasso. I'm really sorry if I interrupted you two," Dara apologized.


"No, it's okay. I wasn't really doing anything when you called. Kiko went to the comfort room." he explained briefly and because of that, Dara got a hint that the two ate out in a restaurant.


"I see. Enjoy your date then. Bye."


"Yeah, bye-noona." GD hung up to end the call. Dara let out a long sigh again for the nth time before she sat back in front of her desktop.


He's still with Kiko but why did he tell me that he still has feelings for me in this video? Why did he send me this?


Dara was reluctant but the only way for her questions to be answered is to continue watching the video.


And so, she did. Dara played the video again and it resumed back.


"I think you might be even confused right now. I hope you'll finish this video until the end. You don't know how sorry I am for hurting you. I just want you to know what I had felt about the past and I want you to know all the reasons for my actions." he continued. He looked serious and the way he said it was sincere.


A lump was forming on but she chose to continue watching it even if it would be too much for her to handle.


"Have you ever wondered when exactly did I fell for you? Let's revisit the past, Dara" GD said, it felt foreign all of the sudden, hearing him address her without the "noona". Usually, he doesn't call her a "noona" before but because of some circumstances he was urged to call her that.


"Well, when I first met you in 2004, wherein Dongwook-hyung introduced you to me, I thought that you're really adorable and beautiful. If Dongwook-hyung wasn't dating Han Byul-noona, I would've mistaken you two as acouple because you two were very close. I think it wasn't love or infatuation yet that I felt for you. Because at that time, I was in love with Jinah. Though I have to admit, you got me intrigued on our first meeting."


"Jiyong, I want you to meet Dara. She's the new YG trainee. Sajangnim offered her workshops. You already watched her documentary in KBS right?" Se7en said, introducing Dara to GD. They were at the YG building's cafeteria and Se7en kind of interrupted the eating Jiyong.


G-dragon stopped eating and looked at the petite girl in front of him from head to toe. He was fascinated, seeing the same girl on that documentary he watched before. She was really a beauty.


"Yes hyung, I did," He replied to Se7en before turning to Dara.  "Hi, Dara. I'm Kwon Jiyong but I go by the name of G-dragon. Nice to meet you." Jiyong stood up from his seat and offered his hand to Dara and she accepted it. She flashed her bright smile as they shook their hands, "I heard of you and I really admire you. My name is Sandara Park but Dara is fine. Nice to meet you Jiyong."


GD couldn't help but grin at the girl's charm. He really can't believe that Dara was older than him. It doesn't suit her to be called a noona.


"Want to hear a famous song of her Ji? Here." Se7en asked out of the blue and glanced at Dara teasingly. He was already handing the phone to him when GD was about to agree but Dara protested.


"Don't! It's embarrassing!," Dara tried to take away Se7en's phone from his grasp as he gave it to GD but she failed.


"Don't be embarrassed! You're cute there you know! You sang well. Let Jiyong watch it and let's hear what he can say about it," Se7en tried to stifle his laugh as she restrained Dara from taking away the phone from GD, prying her hands away.


"Aigoo. Dongwook, It's embarrassing!" Dara whined. She hit Se7en's arm but the guy could only chuckle. GD was chuckling too, witnessing her adorable reactions and the two's closeness.


"I want to watch it. Please let me." GD said and Dara wasn't able to resist him. She felt helpless as he already started watching the music video. She's actually torturing Se7en inside her mind. He got his mouth shut with a duct tape, as well as his arms and legs as she repeatedly pull out his hair into all sorts of directions. But take note, that's only a figment of her imagination. She can't possibly do something as that.


After GD watched Dara's video of "In or Out", he bursted into laughter. It made Dara want to hide herself somewhere. She could've went to Mars with a rocket ship if possible. She was humiliated. He just laughed at her! Did he think that it was horrible?


"I told you! Its embarrassing!" Dara pouted. She covered her face with her hands, unable to look at GD anymore. She felt like crying.


"Dongwook-hyung was right. You're so cute here. I don't really understand the song you sang except for the chorus. I love your voice though. It's so unique. Don't be embarrassed." GD said to her sincerely. He just comforted her with his words. He tried to pry Dara's hands away from her face and when she gave in, he smiled at her as he saw her face again. She really cried but she still looked beautiful.


"Really?" Dara asked. She's pouting and tears were still pooling around her eyes.


"Yes," GD replied in an assuring tone and pinched Dara's nose.


"I really hate Se7en but thank you, Jiyong!" Dara beamed at him. With that, GD tried to cheer her up even more as he tried to sing "In or Out" in a high-pitched voice, mimicking her.


"In or out, am I in or out?" he sang while doing the dance step and it made Dara and Se7en laugh.


"Aigoo~ My stomach! You should thank me Dara! GD liked it!" Se7en remarked but she only stucked her tongue out at him.


"Hey, hey! What's the fuss about?" Youngbae interjected. He was holding a tray of food and he was supposed to join GD in the table to eat but he noticed that him and Se7en along with a petite girl are having a good conversation.


"Yo, bae! We're just talking with Dara. She's a new trainee," GD said and placed an arm around Dara, now introducing her to Taeyang.


"We've gotten closer after that. I thought of you as a close friend.We frequently hang out together with Dongwook-hyung, Han Byul-noona, Youngbae and the others. Then, the night before you're going back to the Philippines, Han Byul-noona threw a party for you. That night, we played the saranghae game. We said 'I love you' to each other and ended up drinking a shot of soy sauce crab paste because we laughed and Se7en changed the rules. Instead of soju, it was the soy sauce crab paste that we have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter