WHFFSP: Chapter Four

What He Felt For Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong!" CL shouted, surprised by his presence. She rushed to his side and gave him a hug. Dara, on the other hand, squinted her eyes at him as if to affirm whether she's really GD or not. But she really can't think straight since she's so drunk. For all she knows is he's in Japan, enjoying a date with Kiko. He would not want to fly all the way back to South Korea just to see TOP because he's too preoccupied with Kiko. Bom, Taeyang, and Daesung also went towards them to acknowledge him. They totally did not expect him to come since they also knew he was in Japan.

 

But before any of them could say anything, Dara beat them to it. "How can you be Jiyong?" she pried away GD's hand that was grasping her arm when he helped her up and pointed at nowhere in particular. "Jiyong's in Japan with Kiko right now!"

 

GD shot a questioning look at them, wondering why she's so smashed. He knew she always takes the pill whenever she's drinking alcohol and rarely does she forgets to take it. "Noona chugged down three shots of tequila and she didn't bring her magical pill."

 

"Aish, Seungri. Stop talkiiiiing to him! He's not Jiyoooong. Let's go back. I want to dancesh!" She goofily danced her way back into the middle of the dance floor. Her hips were swaying from left to right and she doesn't give a damn whether she looks ridiculous right now or not.

 

"It would be really viral if we film her and upload it on SNS," Daesung commented as they all trudged to where Dara was at again. "Aigoo, I should bring her back to Seunghyun," CL muttered.

 

GD stopped CL who was already weary when she tried to cease Dara from dancing. "Let me, Chae. I'm going to Seunghyun-hyung anyway," He said and swiftly scooped Dara up, catching her off-guard. He carried her bridal style much to her protest.

 

"Good luck with her Ji, she's turning into an Amazon," Taeyang remarked, seeing how Dara kept on wriggling away from him.  The four of them snickered as they watched Jiyong struggle. "Don't let her fall! It's going to be a loong journey!" Bom chirped as the guy nodded and left.

 

"Put me down you, stranger!" Dara screamed, surprising the people they passed by. GD hushed her but to no avail, she kept on struggling and screaming. Some people are exchanging bewildered glances at the sight of the two of them.

 

"I'm no stranger. I'm Jiyong."

 

"No, you're not!"

 

"Dara, will you please calm down? You'd be falling you know if I'm not careful enough."

 

Dara scoffed. "Wow, sho now I should be thankful? I'd rather  Arghh, I shaid, put me down!" Unfortunately, Dara didn't oblige him and kept on struggling. Good thing he has a high level of patience. He breathed deeply as he endured the beatings she's giving him.

 

"For the nth time, I'm telling you, I'm Jiyong so please stop hitting me."

 

"How can you be Ji? He's in Japan!"

 

GD clicked his tongue and stared down at the girl who was shooting daggers at him. "Then why do I exactly look like him?" He spat, talking some sense to her.

 

"You're just a replica! A doppelgänger or whatever!" Her vision actually tells her that the person he's talking to resembles GD but her knowledge of his whereabouts defies it. Just then, a bright idea popped in his mind to convince her. He already tried taming a Drunk Dara so many times before and so far, he had not failed yet.

 

"I'm really Jiyong. If you want an assurance, I could tell you your secret."

 

Her eyes glistened with curiosity. "What secret?"  She found herself asking. Her interest taking ahead of her. The rapid change of her attitude was quite absurd.

 

GD leaned down,their faces are only a few inches apart that caused Dara to recline backward because of the close proximity. "You liked me before." He whispered huskily.

 

Dara let out a small gasp and fired back, "Conceited!" She then pushed his laughing face away from hers.

 

"See? You're not even denying it." GD smirked, earning a scowl from her. She could only huff in annoyance as he continued teasing her. She hates the reeking arrogance from his smirk so much that she wanted to scratch his face.

 

"Donttalktome," her words tumbled from in a rush of barely distinguishable syllables. GD smiled triumphantly as he carried her peacefully without Dara bothering him. Silence enveloped them soon after. And soon he realized, bickering with her is actually better than getting a silent treatment.

 

In search of TOP around the vicinity, some people recognized them along the way but he could only smile and nod at them. The question of the people as to why he was carrying Dara was left unanswered as he passed through the crowd with urgency. His feet automatically went to a halt as soon as he spotted TOP. He was walking towards the direction to the dance floor, perhaps to check on Dara.

 

"Seunghyun-hyung!" He called as he chased him, but TOP doesn't seem to hear him because of the loud blasting music. Dara's ears perked up and she also looked to where GD's gaze was focused forward.

 

"Seunghyun-hyung!" He shouted once more and this time, TOP finally looked over to where the voice came from. His eyes landed on Jiyong who was waving his hand to catch his attention. He grinned at seeing him.

 

"Jiyong!" But his smile faltered as soon as his eyes fell down on Dara whom GD was carrying. His surprised face was mirroring hers. He dashed towards them, worry written all over his face and GD gently placed her down. On the other hand, Dara didn't waste any more time as she ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

 

Jiyong scratched his nape since it seems that he owes him an explanation. He was the boyfriend after all. Carrying his girl would lead to some sort of a misunderstanding. "I was going to bring her to you since she was drunk. She won't oblige to us so I had to carry her."

 

"Yah, you didn't behave while I was away?" TOP pinched Dara's nose but she only stuck her tongue out at him and squished her cheeks on his chest.

 

"Thanks for bringing her to me Ji. I'm glad you came. I've been searching for you awhile ago."

 

"Well yeah, how could I miss such an important event of my hyung?"

 

"Welcome back," The two fist-bumped and TOP side hugged him promptly since Dara was still clinging to him like a koala. He tried peeling off her arms from his waist but the girl wouldn't budge. She tightened her grip even more on him, making him chuckle.

 

"Won't you let me talk to Jiyong?"

 

"No, you're shupposed to be just with me tonight!"

 

"Possessive aren't we?"

 

"Sho? I don't care. Beshides, Jiyong is such a meanie!" Dara whined, her eyes narrowed at GD into tiny slits before dragging her gaze back to TOP. "It's your punishment for leaving me alone."

 

TOP chuckled, a drunk Dara never fails to amuse him. Although she's crazy drunk right now, she's still emotionally stable. She tends to be honest during her drunken state to the point that some of her secrets and unheard thoughts would slip off from . That's why right after she wakes up from a bad hangover, she would be wishing for the earth to swallow her whole because of the things she had done and said. TOP would try to comfort her (but he's actually stifling his laughter) whenever she makes a big deal out of it and well if you wonder how GD would react every time it happens, he would just a lot about it.

 

"Alright, how can I make it up to you then?" TOP asked her sweetly as he ruffled her hair. Seeing the two being lovey-dovey, GD felt like he's out of place. He fought the urge to leave since it seemed like they already forgot that he was there.

 

"Then make it up to me! Letshhh dancesh!" Dara tugged his hand repeatedly until TOP helplessly agreed.

 

"Wai-" GD was about to protest but it was already too late since Dara already took TOP by the hand, yanking him away. Carrying her to him seemed useless if he'll just allow her. All those beatings for nothing. Just then, it dawned on him what his stand was. Between him and TOP, the latter actually has the upper hand whether or now he'll allow Dara to dance or not. He can't help but feel like he was a fool. He just thought it was like the old times. Because whenever Dara gets smashed, he would send her straight to her home despite her restraints. The girl is always on the brink of losing her insanity after all whenever she gets drunk. But that was only before. And now, he can't do that anymore. Because she already has TOP.

 

With nothing in mind to do, he just followed the two on their way back to the dance floor. They got back to where Bom, CL, Seungri and Taeyang was at.

 

"Ehhh? Why is she here again? You ain't taking her home?" Bom asked TOP when they showed up. Making an appearance once again, Dara was grinning widely even though it was obvious that they disapprove of having her back to the dance floor again. Her grin is somewhat identical to Cheshire cat.

 

"I want to make up for her. She's upset since I was mingling with others and I left her."

 

"He really can't decline my requeshts," Dara gushed proudly, fangirling over her boyfriend.

 

"At her drunken state? Oppa, you're hopeless. You easily give in to unnie's pleas." CL interjected, making Dara sulk and the others chortle.

 

"That's right! Poor hyung~~"

 

"I guess I love her too much? Don't worry, I can handle her. We'll be going home right after this."

 

"But Tabi!"

 

"No buts!" TOP clamped to shut her up, drawing another round of laughter from them. "Now that I'm here, you should be less reckless."

 

"Too bad! Seunghyun still has control over you Dara."

 

With that, the squad continued dancing to the music. This time indeed, Dara seems to be sane compared to a while ago. Maybe it really is because of TOP. GD watched them, he was only bobbing his head since he still feels physically worn out because of the flight and what he had done in Japan. He can't look elsewhere but them who are currently throwing off some silly dance moves. It's like they have their own world as they kept on laughing, not minding the others.

 

What made them so close? He wondered. He never expected them to click really well. Dara and TOP were both dorky but they can also be quiet at times. Yes, they're quite similar to each other but even so, they seemed so awkward around each other before whenever they'd be in one room. But now, looking at those two. You could clearly see that the awkwardness between them is completely gone. Dara and TOP. They both look so in love.

 

"Here. Those two would probably melt soon if you kept staring at them like that," Taeyang handed GD a glass of beer, breaking him off from his train of thoughts. He averted his gaze from them and stared at his best friend.

 

"Anyway, how did it go?" His eyebrows got knitted in confusion until he came to realize soon what Taeyang was talking about.

 

"We ended up fighting."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter