WHFFSP: Chapter Twelve

What He Felt For Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry. I narrowed down the videos to five. This chap will feature the last vid. Please carry on reading. :)

 

Dara steadied her breathing. No. she isn't going to cry. She doesn't want to shed another tear for him.


She dragged her gaze back to her phone. With trembling hands, she swiped for the last video. She's going to finish it today; once and for all, just to settle it all out.

 

This time, GD is propped in his couch again. He was wearing a grey shirt and distressed khaki shorts. He seemed anxious as he kept rubbing his hands together to make himself relaxed. The usual stern expression he had has worn off and was tender instead. He drew a long breath before starting the video with a melancholic smile, "You've finally reached the last video, huh? Thank you for watching it all. Please watch this until the end too."

 

"Like I said before, I want to say sorry since I've wronged you. But with this shameless face of mine, I still want to give it a shot and see what I could get..." GD trailed off. He's not looking at the camera, and he seemed to be mulling over the things he wanted to say.

 

"I couldn't even believe I'd be able come to this point. I already thought about this carefully for such a long time, because I'll breaking the bro code here." GD's jaw tightened as soon as he brought up the subject of his betrayal. He paused for a moment, carefully thinking of what he wanted to convey.

 

"Seunghyun-hyung... is someone whom I've considered as a brother just like the rest of the members. We've been together for years through thick and thin, never breaking apart, but then..." He croaked, having a hard time to spew out such words. Distraught, a deep frown marred his features as he shook his head, holding himself from saying something. It was something he wanted to eschew.

 

". I really must be crazy." He let out a frustrated sigh for the nth time as he raked his hand on his hair.

 

"I just wished we didn't fall in love with the same woman." He belched. The exhaustion was palpable. He already pondered through it a hundred of times, contemplated on what to do, and still ended up on coming to a decision where he'll be taking such a huge risk. A huge risk that could lead to hurting the people he loves and losing them along the way.

 

GD closed his eyes furiously since he was already on the verge of tears. When he opened them soon enough, the refrainment went vain, "I know what I'm doing will probably cause the demise of my relationship with Seunghyun-hyung, but I promise I'll be atoning for my sins towards him. I'll take every punch he'll throw at me, every bashful word he may spat without avenging. I'll let him have his way towards me since I deserve it. I'll also ask for his forgiveness as many times as I could because now, I just couldn't stop myself from saying the truth."

 

On other hand, saying that Dara was upset for her man would be an understatement. If that had been the case, if GD really considers Seunghyun as his brother, then trying to give it a go with her would be inappropriate. She was off-limits. How could he set in peril the friendship he has with Seunghyun? The incredulity in her face couldn't be any more perceptible.

 

"Dara, I'm still in love with you. Fate doesn't seem to like the idea of us being together, but I'm trying my hardest to defy that. I'm not going to waste this lifetime not telling you that I love you. As you already know, I tried finding love elsewhere, but I couldn't. I only found my way back to you." His reserve crumbled apart as his voice shook and he blinked away the tears that have brimmed his eyes.

 

The only the thing that Dara would give a benefit of doubt to what GD said was the fact that: fate doesn't like the idea of them together. They weren't meant to be. To Dara, loving him was like entering a battlefield, there's no way she could ever get out from it unscathed.  That's why she had enough. The pain that it brought her made her succumb to defeat.

 

"Everyday is a struggle for me. Seeing you so happy with Seunghyun-hyung, it felt like I'm being shot by a bullet every time I saw you laugh at him, hug him, kiss him, and do all the things I have dreamed of doing with you if we'd be together." That made Dara scoff, because she knew the feeling all too well.  

 

"So seeing you do it with him instead of me, I felt like dying... but perhaps what's keeping me alive is the desire to see your beautiful smile even though I'm not the cause of it." 

 

"I really wanted to leave you two together at first since I see how happy you two are. Compared to me, hyung is such a great man to you. Perfect, even, so I could not—No. I'm sorry, because my selfishness got ahead of me. Trust me when I say that I tried hard not to, though." Dara wanted to scream at him and concur with what he said.

 

TOP wasn't indecisive, nor was he ambiguous. He was bold and not a coward. Those were some reasons why she has fallen for Seunghyun, but what she couldn't comprehend yet was that, those same reasons would be extraneous and disregarded when it comes to him.

 

"I really though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter