WHFFSP: Chapter Two

What He Felt For Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So, what can you say?" GD asked YG as he folded his arms, standing proudly. He just showed him Dara's recorded performance at the karaoke and after the CEO watched it, he was speechless.


"I regret what I've said to her before. Never thought she could be good like this," YG remarked as he returned GD's phone back which made him smirk triumphantly. He just gave her a compliment and that's really an achievement since the CEO merely throw compliments to his people. When he saw the CEO's reaction while watching Dara's performance, he knew right away that YG was very impressed.


GD leaned forward and placed his arms on the CEO's desk. "You need to include her to the next girl group you're forming", GD persisted and looked at YG smugly which made the CEO chuckle.


YG nodded his head looked at hin amusement. "Of course. I will." GD's smile grew wider. He can't wait to see Dara's reaction after she hears about this. Persuading YG is easy peasy. Now, Dara's problem has been solved. He wants to make her happy as he had promised.


"I also think that you two would make a great collaboration," YG added which made GD's ears perk up. He stared at YG ludicrously, "Eh? Are you--"


"I plan to make you collaborate with her in a song for your solo debut," YG said, cutting him mid-way on his sentence. GD was surprised. He didn't know what to say because what the CEO had said was a bit ludicrous. YG is a troll, he keeps giving false hopes to everyone and so, he waited for the CEO to say something. Expecting that he'll say that it was just a joke.


"I'm serious. If you want, mark my words. Believe me, I'm not kidding Kwon Jiyong," YG said in assurance, noticing the disbelieving look of the boy in front of him. When it dawned on GD that he was really not kidding and he's serious this time, his lips curved into a smile. He was so happy that it made him round the table and hug YG so tight. "Hyung, you're the best!"


The CEO laughed heartily. "Why are you so happy? You look like in cloud nine." Jiyong pulled back from the hug and composed himself. He cleared his throat and explained, "I'm helping her out to be a singer. I'm just really glad that she's part of us now." he took a deep bow and immediately scampered away, scared that Yang Hyunsuk would throw more questions.


"Jiyoooooooong!" Dara screamed while flailing her arms. Her voice echoed around the corridor, catching the attention of people who are nearby. CL and GD's conversation was interrupted when they heard Dara. GD turned back to see the owner of the voice that had called him and there she was, running towards him eagerly, her face was painted with a huge smile. Based on her happy face, Jiyong can tell easily that she heard about the news or YG already told her about it directly.


GD scooped her up on his arms when the girl jumped just to hug him. The action was so sudden that they almost stumbled on the ground. Fortunately, he was able to catch her and balance himself from the great impact. CL, who was having a nice chit-chat with BIGBANG's leader awhile ago was just beside the two, gawking at them. Her shock was now replace with a grin as she watched them hugging.


When Dara was now on her feet since GD brought her down , she was still hugging him as she uttered hyperactively, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" It made GD laugh and it made his heart flutter at the same time.


"You knew about it already huh?" He whispered. Dara finally let go of him but GD's hands was still wrapped around her waist. "Yes, Sajangnim told me that you're the one capable of this! You showed him the video!"


"Jiyong, I'm so happy right now and I'm very thankful!" Dara beamed at him. She was about to hug GD again but CL cleared , meddling their "lovey-dovey" moment.

 

"Hey lovebirds. I'm sorry to interfere but I'm just going to ask, is there something going on between you two? You guys are acting so sweet." CL opined while raising her eyebrows at them. A hue of red spread throughout their cheeks as they burned from embarrassment.


"Ani. He's just like a baby brother to me, Chae!" Dara looked at CL disbelievingly but the blush is still evident on her cheeks. GD felt a tug of his heartstrings when Dara said that. Nevertheless, he tried to act nonchalant.  "CL-roo, why are you giving a meaning to it? We're just close friends," GD added and placed an arm around CL's shoulder.


CL raised an eyebrow at them. "Baby brother? Close friends? Meh, I doubt it," CL thought. As she stared at the two who was still in denial, she can't help but giggle.


"Yah, why are you giggling?" GD asked and messed up CL's hair which earned another round of giggles from her. "Oh really? But you look like lovers," CL teased.


"We told you, were just friends Chae!" Dara pouted. She just can't believe that CL is actually teasing them. How many times have she denied that they're not an item.


A surge of emotions attacked Dara all at once. She didn't know that watching the video would make me her feel that way... He just told her that he loved her even before she loved him. Why is GD doing this to her? She can't describe what she's feeling right now and she can't still bring herself to stop watching the video. She have been wanting this... to hear his thoughts. And as she continues to hear them, it brings her to the past. Reminiscing it. All those memories are making flashbacks.

 

"But falling in love with you was hard you know. I was holding back my feelings because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I cherish our friendship so much Dara. YG also said to us not to date our label mates because we're like a family and also... I was holding back my feelings because before, Taeyang liked you too."

 

 

(Back in 2005)


"The movie was so funny! The way that man laughs cracks me up!" Hyunseung exclaimed when they got out of the cinema. The others nodded their heads and also laughed as they remembered all the funny scenes of the movie they watched earlier. They were at the Lotte World hanging out a week before Dara leaves. They wanted to make the most out of her remaining days.


"I agree with you! Noona was even slapping my back. She just couldn't controll her laughter," GD remarked which made them burst in laughter again but it only made Dara flustered.


"Aigoo, sorry Jiyongie! Did it hurt?" She asked. Her reaction made him chuckle.


"Ani, it's not a big deal. It was fun to sit beside you," he replied, smiling goofily. They continued to walk, marveling at the wonderful attractions of the amusement park.


"So, where's our last stop now before we go back home?" Se7en asked. They all scanned around the area searching for the rides that they didn't try yet but it seems that they all tried it out already. Dara craned her head, trying to get a better view of something. Taeyang noticed this and so, he followed her gaze. She was looking at the bright revolving machine with model horses. The carousel.


"I think noona wants to ride the carousel," Dara stopped craning her head and looked at Youngbae surprisingly. Her face lit up upon realizing that he must've saw that she's checking out at the carousel awhile ago. He felt like his heart melted when she smiled at him.


Hyunseung darted his eyes to the direction of the carousel then back to Dara. "You want to noona?" he asked making her eyes glint with anticipation. Before, when she was a kid, she and her siblings would ride a carousel whenever they'll visit an amusement park. Though she was already old for it, she still wanted to try. It's a precious memory. She nodded meekly, "Neh."


"Aigoo, we're already too old for that!" Seven complained. Minzy pulled the hem of his shirt and told him, "Dong wook-oppa, I want to ride too!"


"Pretty please?" she pleaded making Se7en slump his shoulders and the others snicker. "I have no choice but I won't want to ride it!"


They all marched towards the carousel. Youngbae assisted Dara to sit on one of the horses and he hopped on a horse that was behind her. All of them occupied the seats in the carousel except for GD and Se7en who chose to just watch instead since it's not really their cup of tea. It's a bit unmanly. The carousel started moving. Dara and Minzy were grinning in delight and that made Youngbae wonder why his noona still wanted to ride this kind of thing despite her age.


"Noona," he called out. Dara clutched the handle of the carousel to keep herself from falling as she turned her head a bit to see Youngbae. "Why do you like the carousel?" he asked.

 

Dara stretched out a hand in the air as the carousel continued to move. She closed her eyes and smiled. "The carousel is like an escape from reality. I don't why but I feel like I'm in heaven whenever I ride one of these. My brother and sister also loves this. We used to ride this whenever we go to an amusement park." Youngbae can only smile with her explanation. Now, he's starting to feel what she feels. He mimicked Dara. He also closed his eyes to get the feeling of it. An escape from reality.


"The carousel can make you forget things... It can erases all those problems troubling your mind and it brings peace into it Feels like I'm in a fairytale,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter