Shocked

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maku who is by himself walking and coming to his favourite place where only he knows where is it. he can just relax from the nice view and city lights, well he's not the only one who knows this place. Other than him who knows this place is Mao and one more person, Inoue his childhood friend and Seijoro, Kouki his bestfriend.

Clearly on deep in his thoughts, He didnt realize that somebody is at the back. When he turned around it was his bestfriend Kouki. Surprised to see Kouki here at the spot.

"Kouki, What are you doing here?" Maku asked

"Nothing. I just want to relax here. How about you done thinking about stuffs?" Kouki returned.

"No, I'm just here to relax too." Maku said trying to hide it from his bestfriend but failed.

"Hmm. If you say so. But if had problems on trying to apologize to what's her name. ah Mami and Tomomi just tell them honestly and better be fast because i have a feeling they, especially her will avoid you." Kouki said to Maku surprising him about this and how he knows about what happen to them.

"Omae~(You) what are you talking about?" Maku pretending to not know anything.

"haaays. Maku. How long have we been together, you cant hide those things to me. If you have strong observings and what else. i can sense them too but not as precise as you." Kouki explained wanting Maku to open up to him since he knows what his bestfriends problem is. "so tell me whats wrong?"

Maku sighed to his bestfriends and finally opens up to him.

"Kouki, I dont know whats wrong with me." Maku started Kouki just listening to his bestfriend story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter