Tomomi's Protectiveness/Confess?

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS MOSTLY MAKU'S POINT OF VIEW, Some others. IM STILL NEW TO WRITING I KNOW ITS MESSY SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

------------------------------

"Maaaaku~!!"

I heard someone yelled my name at the back and I felt someone running towards me, I couldn't figure who it was then suddenly I was being back hugged by some girl I clearly dont know or should i say just dont remember at all.

"Hisashiburi~ Ku-chan. I missed you."

I clearly have know idea what is going on, Kouki is not here to tell me what's up, and this girl clearly know me. w-wait, did she just call me Ku-chan? no one really calls me that anymore since they left. I turned around to look at her and i see her smiling at me. "Kuuu~chan" she called me cutely. i blushed.

As i look at her more, someone face start to pop up who resembles her then it hit me, now i know what Kouki meant that day. He meant about her, OH HAYOUNG.

"H-Hayoung." what the heck idiot why are you stuttering. "deeee~ Ku-chan, it's me. i missed you." i saw her smiling big. it was dazzling she is beautiful now and is turning into a woman. she looks mature.

"o-ohh~, Hisashiburi~." I said since i havent said it yet.

she just smiled at me still hugging me, i patted her head and just smiled. looking around i saw her, Mami looking at us, with burrowed brows. i quickly pushed Hayoung away. she was surprised but didnt affect her and was just happy to see me.

It was still lunch Hayoung is not wearing school uniform so she mustve just returned. then i asked her.

"Hayoung, what are you doing here its still school hours." i waited for her to answer she just smiled.

"iknow, we are here to apply to school here." i was shocked on what she said. they are going here too.

"we?" i asked. she nodded. "yup, Me, Chorong, Eunji, Namjoo, Naeun and Bomi. we will start tomorrow." she said and i was shocked. hearing those name again. i just nodded. she handed her phone to me and ask my number. As i was about to be done punching in my number the bell rang indicating Lunch is over. I saw Mami standing up right away and walked away not even waiting for her friends to finish cleaning up. Hayoung was happy, i am happy to see her again, and them.

"ill see you tomorrow, Ku-chan. i'll tell Chorong, Eunji, Namjoo, Naeun and Bomi that you're here and give them you're number." she said. i just nodded. we both bid goodbye.

I started walking towards our classroom, everyone is looking at me but i ignored them because i dont have time for them. I entered the room the first one i see is her long blonde hair waving because of her the air. I was stunned because she really is beautiful and here we are not talking to each other because of yesterday. I really hated myself for that i wanted to talk to her but i couldnt. i then walked towards my desk. my classmates look at me shocked that i was here but i didnt care, all i care is about Mami. Tomomi stared at me, with her smile on me genuinely and waved at me. "aahh~ Ma-chan, you're here. hihi." she said, then i see her eye trail to Mami and i too turned to look at Mami there she was stunned that i was here without her forcing me to go to class.

"y-yo." i stuttered. Mami just smiled at me but i could see her eyes says otherwise, i see sadness at hurt in her eyes, which i dont know why. is it about yesterday? i dont know, all i do know is that she is sad. i walked towards Tomomi and leaned down to talk to her. "Naa~ can we talk for a bit?" i whispered to her. she looked shocked that i approached her first instead of her. she just nodded. I saw Mami looking at us but we just continued to walk outside the classroom so no one will hear about our talk, Tomomi followed me.

We are now standing awkwardly outside the room, Tomomi leaning at the wall. I was looking for words to come out my mouth but nothing comes out then i heard Tomomi talk.

"Dee~ What is it?" in a cold tone, it didnt bother me though,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter