夢 (Dream)

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mami fell asleep while in her deep thoughts and started dreaming without noticing it thinking the whole thing happening is real.

Mami looked around the school rooftop if somebody is there besides her.

"huwahhwa" Mami heard someone yawning.

"Ano~ is someone here?" she asked. while looking around but no one answered. Mami then went straight forward to center of the rooftop looking down the school seeing the beautiful scenery. Students roaming around the campus, fields and the blue sky above them.

"kimochiina~" Mami whispered to herself.

"darouna~" some guy said in a sleepy voice. which made Mami giving him a shocked expression.

"hmm, is something on weird on my face?" the guy said sarcastically.

"a-ah i-ie, n-nothing." Mami flustered.

The guy gave Mami a smile and said "you're cute." making Mami blush and smile from ear to ear which made her flustered. "n-n-no i'm not." she said. Not looking at him in the eye because if she does she will start blushing and he will see her blushing. The guy turned around and gave Mami one more smile before leaving.

Before leaving. Mami stopped the guy from leaving and introduced herself.

"I'm Sasazaki. Sasazaki, Mami. you can call me Mami. Nice to meet you" she said smiling at him.

The guy turned around gave her a smile. "yoroshiku" he smiled back. "I'm Ma....."

Alarm clocks ringing, the birds singing, sun shining.

"I see, everything was just a dream" she muttered.

Mami left being disappointed. She thought everything that happened was real for a sec.

She readied herself took a bath and went down to the living room to eat breakfast.

"Ohayou" Mami greeted.

"Ohayou, Mami." The three greeted her back.

Mami sat down the table with the rest and started eating breakfast.

Mami feeling a bit down since what she just saw was all a dream. The three stared at Mami for a long time leaving Mami confused. "What?" Mami asked. "No. nothing." Rina and Haruna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter