声 (Voice)

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mami introduced herself to the boy after they started talking to each other at the rooftop. After she called him an idiot, they're friendship began.

"Yoroshiku~(nice to meet you) Mami. I'm Gayako. Gayako Maku." he introduced and smiling to her.

"Yoroshiku~M-. Gomen, uhhm. Gayako-san." Mami stopped herself from calling him by his given name. "you can call me by my first name, i dont mind really." he said to Mami. She looked at him tilting her head in confusion. "well you tried to call me by my given name, then said Gayako-san" he explained. "so i really dont mind you calling me by my given name." he added. Mami smiled at him. "Jaa~ I'll call you Ma-chan" she said happily. "Ma-chan, why?" he questioned her. "i dont want to call you Maku so i gave you a nickname instead, teehee" Mami said cheerfully to him. "you dont like it?" Mami giving him a pout. "i told you already, i dont really mind. if its you im okay with it." he told her and smiled at her which made Mami blush.

Both talking to each other at the school rooftop didnt realize that it was already getting late. They started to walk out of the rooftop together, walked through the hallway and past the doors. When they reach the school's gate. Mami asked for his phone number before leaving the school ground. "uuhmm~ M-M-Ma-chan." Mami stuttered which made Maku flustered from her sudden talking. "hmm, what is it?" Ma-chan asked and smiled. "uhhmmm. can i.." she stopped herself. "We should exchange numbers. well if you like to. if you dont its fine with me." Mami said mumbled. Maku pulled out his phone and said "sure, i dont mind." he smiled at her.

While they both started to exchange numbers Mami's phone started to ring surprising her almost made her to dropped the phone. When she looked who was calling her it says 'HARUNA',.it was Haruna calling her, she stood from where she was and answered the phone.

"Hai, Moshi-moshi." Mami answered.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU MAMI?!" Haruna angrily questioned her

"Gomen, Haru. I'm just walking around to have my thoughts cleared up." Mami told her.

"We've been waiting for you to come home. We are worried sick about you. So are your thoughts not bothering you now? Haruna asked worriedly.

"Mmhh. I'm okay now, thanks for worrying about me. I'll be home soon. sorry for making you worry. Jaa~ne" Mami said.

"Wakatta, be careful Mami." Haruna said before hanging up.

"Who called you?" Maku asked Mami.

"It was Haruna. She said everyone is worried of me since im not at home yet." Mami said, "Sōka~ you better go home now." he said and smiled at Mami

Mami smiled back at him telling him i should better i dont want to get scolded jokingly to Ma-chan. Both walking home together, when they separated ways. they both bid there farewells and told each other "see you tomorrow." both smiled and waved at each other. "MAMI !! Be careful on your way home." Maku yelled to her which made Mami smile and blush and waved back at him.

Mami skipping through the neighbourhood until she reached home. Smiling, humming showing she was really in a good mood. When she entered the house. she greeted "TADAIMA(I'm home)." removed her shoes puts them on the shoe rack and greeted Haruna, Tomomi and Rina at the living room. She then went straight to her room feeling great and happy all of a sudden.

The three had shocked expression on what on earth happened to Mami which made them speechless. Talking to each other asking what happened to her today, she was sulking in a bad m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter