Before Everything Happened

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before things have started to changed to the one of the four girls.

Sasazaki Mami, 2nd year. 17 years old. The motherly and quiet type with her cool demeanor she gets alot of attention because of blonde hair.

Ogawa Tomomi, 2nd year. 17 years old. The sweet and childish with her chipmunky voice which make her unique in some ways to the other girls.

Suzuki Rina, 1st year. 16 years old. The youngest of the four is innocent type who loves dinosaurs which she finds them cute and collects anything about dinosaur that makes her cute.

Lastly. Ono Haruna. 3rd year. 18 years old. The oldest of the four is the leader type of the them. She has a deep and strong voice which made her the leader type to them all but out of all the four she is the shortest.

FLASHBACK

These four girls went to the same school in junior high and became friends. They did not know that their parents are close and are friends with each other which suprises them after they meet and introduced their parents. The girls friendship is very unique as if like they were a new family being born. They become best of friends. Before attending Highschool (Upper Secondary School) upon realizing they have been together and hang out with each other during their Junior High days. Rina, Tomomi, Mami and Haruna was shocked when they heard that their parents decided to let them live together from now on, leaving the four girls with a shocked expression and speechless to what their parents have told them.

Their parents who got them a place to move to and until they decide on what they are trying to do for the rest of their lives. The four girls was very happy on what they heard everything from their parents perspective. They then moved out.

Since Haruna is the oldest, she is responsible for the other girls. That's why she became the leader.

The four spend the rest of their time before highschool starts. They then started to bond more and have fun to their hearts content.

Mami spends her time reading manga, watching anime and playing her guitar.

Tomomi played her bass, eats all the time and act childish as usual and reads her favourite manga Bleach and One Piece with Mami.

Haruna practicing her dancing and guitar, watch T.V and be lazy all the time. Since she does not know how to cook and find doing housechores a nuisance.

Rina spends her time practicing her drums and watch T.V with Haruna and annoys her to make her boredom lessen. Which Haruna and Rina being close to each other more and more.

During their break they started to play their intruments together just for fun making a little band out of it.

As it was the last day of there vacation and the first day of school is tomorrow. After all the day they spent on their break, they just stayed home and do nothing productive. Mami thought of something and asked the other three to go to Akihabara. Leaving the three tilt their head in confusion and wondered if something was wrong with Mami if she is sick because it is rare for Mami to ask them to go out.

"W-well i am running out of manga to read and anime to watch so i was wondering i-if you guys would want to come to Akihabara with me." Mami explained to the three. "W-well so we can, y-you know spend our time somewhere else rather than staying in the house." Mami added.

The Three gave a long stare at each other and started nodding. Tomomi agreed because she was done reading one piece and bleach. Haruna just wanted to get some fresh air and Rina wants to find any dinosaur stuffs so she decided to join them.

AKIHABARA

The four girls reached Akihabara. Mami and Tomomi walked around and enter the stores that sells manga and anime. Both girls started to look for what they like, Mami started reading new series of manga while Tomomi still looks to her liking. While they we're looking, Rina and Haruna followed both Mami and Tomomi to where they are and finally caught up to them. Rina in suprise, Mami is holding a bag. New series of manga for her to read and anime to watch and new game for her DS. Tomomi is the same. Rina facepalmed herself.

"Mami-chan is such an OTAKU." Rina sighed.

Haruna heard what Rina just said and agreed then said "I think Tomomi is becoming one too." she jokingly said which surprised Rina.

The dobondo duo (Mami and Tomomi) returned to where Haruna and Rina are waiting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter