Rumor?

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon left, Dawn awakes. Everyone, elderly start to wake up to exercise and do their routine in there life. Kouki and Maku separated to reach there home. Kouki said farewell to his bestfriend knowing that he'll go home too and just went straight home. Maku said farewell and was starting to move his feet straight home but went somewhere else. His senses are back, he knows that Kouki isnt following him anymore and really went straight home. Relieved from what he is feeling but still not going home since last night for not still knowing what to do with what the feeling he is getting. Before he knows it he spend his time walking through all the neighbourhood with his thoughts piled up and without him noticing, he is already in front of the school without getting any sleep and everything that happened since yesterday. He went inside and goes straight to the rooftop the place where he usually goes to sleep and relax since Mami's company.

Reached rooftop. Maku lied down on the bench being comfortable by himself. Latter didnt realize he fell asleep till the school bell rang.

SCANDAL HOUSE

Girls woke up one by one, meeting up in the living room and waiting for Rina to finish cooking breakfast. One was not seen at all in the house. Tomomi who knows what is happening cant tell the other two girls because Mami might get mad. Before Haruna asks what's wrong with Mami, Tomomi then went straight to Mami's room to go check if she is ready or not but when she opens the door. She sees Mami still lying down on her bed not wanting to go to school today but was woke up by the one and only same age friend, Tomomi.

"OHAYOU~!! Mamitsu!!." Tomomi yelled barging through Mami's door.

Mami who was in deep sleep was irritated by the latter's appearance and went back to bed. "what?" Mami asked in her annoyed tone. "Wake up breakfast is almost ready and prepare for school." Tomomi said to the half asleep girl. "i dont want to go to school today. leave me alone." Mami said right back at Tomomi.

Tomomi just sighed at the other girl and walk towards her. "Mami, i know it's about him but dont abandon school just because of him and please Mami i dont want you looking like this always sad." Tomomi showing her concern to her friend. "I dont want Haruna and the others to you know, know what happened to you this past days and about HIM." Tomomi added. "But Tomo-chan, i dont know what im feeling right now, i feel hurt about it yesterday and i cant forget about it. i dont know what to do."Mami mumbled. Tomomi heard her but just patted her back and said. "Well, you guys can just talk it out later, you know. You are his girlfriend anyways." Tomomi then left Mami's room not waiting for Mami's answer and laughed.

Tomomi returned to the living room all smiles, Haruna and Rina looking at her wondering what is wrong with her then they ask her. "Tomo-chan, what's up, why are you all smiles?" Haruna asked.

"Nothing. Haruna-chan." Tomomi said still grinning like there's no tomorrow then counted out loud three to one. "3, 2, 1." Tomomi counted then the girls heard Mami screaming. "HOOOOY! Tomomi, i am not...." Mami running out of her room and went to the living room, leaving the other two girls shocked. Tomomi grinning evilly. "Aree~ you not what? Mamitsu." Tomomi asked with her sly smile.

Mami who stood frozen when she saw the other girls. Mami looked at Tomomi and sees her grinning evilly and just stood there frozen and scratch her nape. Mami was about to walk back to her room but stopped when she heard Haruna asked her. "You are not what? care to share." she asked. Tomomi turned around and looked at Tomomi with her grinning at her. "I-i am not stinky girl." Mami excused hoping that Haruna believed her. She heard Rina and Tomomi laughing at her. " AHAHHAHA, who said that you're stinky girl." Rina asked, Mami then pointed at Tomomi and glared at her and both again started laughing out loud. She heard Haruna chuckled too. "what you too. tsk." Mami glared at Haruna d and stomped her way back to her room.

While the other three are waiting for the stinky girl they are talking random stuffs until someone opened up a topic about some guy.

"Ne~" Rina said. she got Haruna and Tomomi's attention to her she then started talking.

"Have you heard about someone." she said.

"Someone?" What do you mean?" Haruna asked.

"there was a rumor that there's a handsome guy in our school, but i heard he didnt come to school on the first day then just suddenly showed up at the second day." Rina continued. Tomomi who was absorbing some information.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter