Suspicions

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mami had a good sleep last night. It's friday already. She woke up a little early than she had expected. When she woke up she had a smile on her face remembering the words Maku said to her on the phone. She thought to herself that she should greet and text him goodmorning but she stopped herself thinking only couples do that and started blushing. Looking at the time, Mami readied herself took a bath, towel covering her body. Putting on her school uniform and went downstairs. Since she woke up a little early, she decided to make breakfast for her and for the other girls, making it she then started to make a bento for all of them. Haruna woke up by the smell of Mami's cooking, making Haruna hungry. Haruna heard someone is coming down from upstairs, she looked and realized it was Haruna. Mami then greeted Haruna goodmorning and was surprised she's early.

"Ohayou, Haru." Mami greeted with a smile.

"mmh, Mami? Ohayou." Haruna greeted half awake.

Haruna is surprised Mami is already awake at this kind of hour. Mami cooking breakfast and preparing a bento her and the girls, Haruna asked Mami what is up. For Haruna it was really shocking to see Mami woke up early, cooking breakfast and making a bento too.

"Nee~, Mami what's up?" Haruna questioned Mami suddenly. Leaving Mami surprised.

"ee~? nothing, how about you?" Mami returned the question.

"Nothing." Haruna said.

"mhm~ i see, if you say so." Mami said.

Mami preparing food, Haruna the T.V to watch whatever is showing first thing in the morning. Haruna surfing through channels waiting for the right time to ask what is going to Mami this past few days. Haruna observing Mami while surfing channels, Mami's phone suddenly rang. Mami received a message. Haruna thought, she got a text message this early in the morning, What Haruna could only do now is observe Mami and asked about it after she read it. Mami noticed her phone blinking she had a message, looks like she didn't hear her phone rang the frst time because she was busy with the breakfast. Mami wiped her hands once they were dry, she picked her phone and looked at the message. Mami phone realized the message was from Ma-chan. Just by seeing Maku's name pop-up, she already had this smile plastered on her face. She then read the message Maku sent to her, saying "Ohayou, Mamihime-chan." reading what Maku's message was, Mami can't stop herself from smiling and giggling, she started blushing right after it. Mami thought what he just sent. He said "Hime" which means princess. She thought, "H-h-hime? did he just call me him~" but she let it go and ask him about it when they see each other at school. Haruna who was observing Mami from the living room seeing her all smiley and blushing, she asked her who message her.

"Mami, who messaged you?" Haruna asked staring at her.

"E-eh?" Mami stuttered. "I-it's nothing, i-it's just a subscriber thingy." she lied to Haruna hoping she would believe what she just said.

"hmm, stop lying. i know it's not from those subscribe things." Haruna saw through her. Mami fought back and said "N-n-no i'm not lying." Mami nervously said but Haruna seeing right through her actions and the way she talks she stared at Mami looking at her deeply in the eyes and asked. "Dee~ Who messaged you?" she said in a serious tone, Mami who was acting weird and nervous all of a sudden, Mami gave up and said to Haruna. "Just my friend." Mami laughed sarcastically and scratch the back of her head thinking Haruna wouldn't ask anymore questions. "i see. ok then, i'll go take a bath now." Haruna believed what Mami had just said to her and went to bath. Mami couldn't possibly tell Haruna that it was a guy who messaged her. It's almost time for breakfast, Rina and Tomomi woke up smelled the food from upstairs and went downstairs. "Ohayou. Timo, Rina." Mami greeted the two. "Ohayou, Mami." they greeted back. "Haru-wa~?(Where's Haru)" Tomomi asked. "She's in the bath getting ready." Mami told. "mmmh, souka(i see)." Tomomi said. Mami said to the two that they should get ready too so they could eat breakfast. The two agreed and went upstairs and readying themselves. Three girls readied themselves and changed into their school uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Mami prepared to the table so the four of them can eat after they are done readying. The first one to come out was Haruna. "Ohh, Haru. Took you long time to get ready." Mami joked around. "Urusai, Mami." Haruna huffed. "hai, gomenasai." Mami apologized and pouted. Tomomi and Rina went to the living room together. The four then took a sit and joined hands. "ITADAKIMASU" Said the four. The four finished eating, giving thanks for the meal and started tidying things up put everything in the sink. The four looked at the time and still had time to get to school and wont be late. Before leaving, Mami gave them their bento. Tomomi and Rina was shocked Mami made a bento for each of them and gave thanks to Mami. They were really happy. They put on their shoes and finally left the house and started to walk to school. While the three girls are walking together at the front, Mami who was staying behind looking at her phone and was sending Maku a message, asking if he already ate breakfast and pressed send. Tomomi looking at Mami. Mami not realizing it. Tomomi asked her, "are~ Mami who were you messaging?" She asked. "No one, I'm just looking at the time." Mami said. "hmm, souka." Tomomi said and smiled at Mami. "I thought you were trying to message your boyfriend." Tomomi said jokingly which made Mami looked shock at Tomomi with open, Rina and Haruna turned around walked towards Tomomi and Mami. Rina heard what Tomomi said and looked at Mami with sparkling eyes. "Is that true, Mami?" Rina asked excitedly. "Nee~ nee~" Rina waiting for an answer. "N-no it's not. im was just looking at the time. Tomomi was just joking, right Timo?" Mami retorted. "a-ohh, i was just joking. gomene Rina." Tomomi apologized. Rina pouted and walked at the front with Haruna. Haruna didn't say anything at all. While they were walking, other students greeted them since they're became rather popular at school.

While walking Tomomi stared at Mami which made Mami curious. "What is it Tomomi?" Mami asked. "Why do you have two bento's?" Tomomi asked Mami which made Mami nervous but said quickly. "because if my bento is not enough i have this as an extra." she said sarcastically. "mhh~ souka." Tomomi said and gave Mami a smile.

The four reached school went inside and separated went to their homeroom. Tomomi and Mami greeted while entering the classroom and went to their desks. "Nee~ Mami do you know the person who sits here, did you see him yet?" Tomomi asked but Mami didn't know who sits here because even herself hadn't met him. "mmh, no i haven't seen him. what is his name?" Mami asked. "uhmm, i believe his name was Gayako." thats what i heard ryuzaki mentioned last time Tomomi said.

Mami's eyes widened when she heard her said the name. Mami then excused herself. Tomomi asked where she is going. Mami just said somewhere. Tomomi was left confused in the classroom.

Mami left the room when she heard what Tomomi just said to her, she cant believe that they were in the same class. Mami then went to the rooftop to see if he was there. When she entered the rooftop he saw Maku already there lying down sleeping with a manga book covering his face.

Mami walking up to him and woke him up.

"Ma-chan! Wake up! OI!" Mami yelled.

"N-nani?, ohh Mami you're here" Maku woke up and smiled.

"How come you didn't tell me that you are in the same class as me." Mami asked and stared at him mad.

"Gomen." Maku apologized and admitted that he wasnt going to class which made Mami mad at him.

"Let's go." Mami took Maku's hand and dragged him out of the rooftop and went to class.

"Oi, Mami. Where are we going?" he asked.

"Isnt it obvious. We're going to the class." Mami said.

Maku didnt say a word. In fact he couldn't say a word because he wouldn't want Mamo to be mad at him and went to class with her.

Class is about to start. Tomomi is wondering where Mami went. The teacher entered to start th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter