The Past

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"M-matte~, M-Mao...." Gayako-san mumbled in his sleep. Mami and Tomomi wondering what he said since they couldnt hear him properly. Gayako opened his eyes, stoop up from his desk and covered his right eye saying it was just a dream. By his sudden movement, the two girls, Mami and Tomomi was startled at him. Tomomi looked at Mami looking at Gayako-san because he was sweating and breathing hard.

"M-Gayako-san, are you okay?" Mami asked and looked really worried.

Gayako just stood there looked at Mami and nodded. Mami didnt want to make him mad so she stopped herself not to ask anymore questions. Gayako realized that school ended and excused himself and left the two girls in the classroom. Mami bit her lower lip and clench her fist feeling irritated. Tomomi saw Mami's expression and was really shocked.

"Ne~ Mami" Tomomi called her. Mami looked at Tomomi not saying anything. She looking sad, Tomomi worrying about her bestfriend.

"I know. i dont know anything but Mami you should just forget and leave him." Tomomi said in her worry tone. Mami just looked at her ticked off her eyebrows twitch still not saying anything and kept ignoring her.

"Ne~ Mami, are you listening to me?" Tomomi asked. "Ne~!!" Mami not saying anything, Tomomi just sighed in defeat. Tomomi then patted Mami back gave her a smile and told Mami that they should get home.

As the two girls started walking their way home. Silence between the two. Mami who still not in the mood, Tomomi couldnt stop worrying about her and tried to comfort Mami.

"mmmh~ kimochi~ right Mami?" Tomomi said from the fresh air that flew by stopping the silence between the them.

"Darouna~" Mami let out a smile and looked at Tomomi and started stretching.

"Gomene~ Timo-chan, i wasnt being myself earlier." Apologizing to Tomomi. " and i'm sorry for ignoring you this all time." she added.

"It's okay. i don't mind." Tomomi hugged Mami to comfort her bestfriend that is feeling down from what just happened.

"Ne~ Mami. i know i dont really know what is going with you and Gayako-kun but i know you might get mad at me for saying this cuz i care about you Mami i dont want you feeling sad all the time but i think you should just leave him alone for now." Tomomi looked serious talking and having an eye contact with Mami. "He may have a hard time or a problem, that's why he acted like that." Tomomi added.

"I know Timo-chan but i...." Mami said but was cut by Tomomi. "but what Mami? i cant stay watching you looking like this. im worried about you." Tomomi said. "you're lucky that i was only one that was with you and not Haruna." she added.

"b-b-but..." Mami couldnt think of the words to say right and "its true that Tomomi is the one with her and knows whats going with her recently and it involves around a guy and if Haruna knows it then i dont know what to do." Mami thought and started to zone out.

"Umm, Mami." Tomomi called not getting an answer.

"Oi! Mamitasu. Are you there? Oi!!" Tomomi waving her hands close to Mami's face. Still not getting her attention. Tomomi starts to feel irritated.

"OI! SASAZAKI MAMI. ARE YOU LISTENING?" Tomomi scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter