First day of School

Very Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OI!! Can you guys hurry up already, we'll be late for school" Rina yelling as she waits for the other three to get out.

Rina, Mami, Tomomi and Haruna lives together. since their parents are close to each other and see that the four girls have a good relationship with each other

"Gomen, Rina." Mami said giving Rina a smile while scratching the back of her head.

"Let's go, we dont want to be late on our first day of school, right ?" Rina said.

"Hai!!" the three said in unison.

They are walking to school since their place is close to it. When they reached school. They see a crowd of students outside of school looking for what homeroom they are. The four girls did the same. Since Haruna is older than the other three she is separate from them. Rina knowing that she is the youngest out of them four she knows that she will be a year lower than the other two Tomomi and Mami. While they are looking for their names. Mami saw Tomomi's name and her name on the same homeroom.

"AH!! Timo, we're in the homeroom." Mami said.

"Hontou, Mami?" Tomomi asked. "Hai." Mami said with the grin on her face looking at Haruna and Rina.

"EHH, i want to be on the homeroom as you two." Rina said. "Their is nothing we can do about it we are a year older." Tomomi said to Rina while she is pouting showing her two cute dimples.

"Ne, Haru. doano? you've been quiet since we got here. daijoubo?" Rina asking Haruna worrying about her.

Haruna stuttered "E-eh?" giving a shocked expression. "Daijoubo?" Rina asked. "mmmh~, im fine dont worry" Haruna answered. Tomomi and Mami looking at each other thinking why Haruna was acting like that but they let it slip for now.

Knowing now what class they are in. The four started to part ways and went to their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter