End / Beginning

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung packing their breakfast since he know Mark will yet to breakfast so he prepared for all of them. Jinyoung just wearing the simple white T and ripped Jean. Jinyoung really anticipated this summer break since he will get time that is more personal with Mark and his friends. Jinyoung knows if previously only him want that private time together with Mark, now it more like Mark need it. Jaebum already assigned the room for each couple, if before Mark and Yugyeom will had different room, now Mark will share with him. A hon from the yard made Jinyoung smile, he sure his lovely boyfriend come to fetch him.

“Hye…” Mark wrapped his hand around Jinyoung waist when the younger open the door.

“Morning…” Jinyoung put his hand around the older neck and leave a little pecked.

“You always smell so good in the morning.” Mark hugged the younger and Jinyoung chuckled.

“No flirting in the morning Mark. Come helps me with the stuff, I bring some breakfast for you.” Jinyoung dragged Mark to his things.

“Are you planning to bring all?” Mark laughed when he sae Jinyoung bring 3 luggage for their trips.

“Why? We will be there for about 8 days and this is just a little.” Jinyoung just wondered while Mark laughing.

“This is why you need me.” Mark brushed the younger hair and opened the three luggage.

Jinyoung just sat and watched Mark repack his luggage. He stare at the older, he thought what will happen to them if when he confessed four years ago and Mark accepted him.

“Stop staring Jinyoungie, or we will spend more time here and Jaebum will kill me.” Mark not looking at Jinyoung but he know the younger felt caught.

“I’m not staring.” Jinyoung stood up and went to kitchen packing some food.

“I’m done.” Mark shouted and Jinyoung walked to him, to his surprised now he only had one luggage.

“Is that enough?” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

“You might not need clothed during night time, baby.” Mark whispered and Jinyoung gulp.

They packed all the things and headed to Jaebum’s house.

“Jinyoung-hyung….” Youngjae hugged him tightly right when he touch Jaebum’s yard.

“Come here my brother!” Jaebum open his armed and Jinyoung run to him.

“Where is Jackson and Bambam?” Mark asked.

“You know weekend is their love blossoming day.” Yugyeom come out from Jaebum’s house brought a tent.

“Wait, why tent?” Jinyoung asked.

Everyone just smile, ignore Jinyoungg question. Jinyoung pouted and Mark come to him.

“It tradition to stay outside the house and having a honest talked. I have a lot of thing to say to you.” Mark hugged Jinyoung and the younger lightly tapped the older back.

“Me too.” Jinyoung hide in Mark crook.

“It early in the morning and why I need to look at my besfriend make out in the middle of someone else yard.” Jackson and Bambam walked while intertwine their hand.

“We not make out.” Jinyoung pull away and kicked Jackson.

“As if we did not know why you late Jackson. I saw that new purple mark on Bambam neck.” Mark smirked and Bambam touched the mark tried to hide it.

“Hey, that call love you know.” Jackson proudly with his own making.

“Okay, now let’s go.” Jaebum stopped them and they will convoy to the vacation house.

It not like they did not like sharing one car, it just a prevention from car broke down. Jinyoung like the way Mark always hold his hand while driving.

“Jinyoungie, I love you.” Mark random confession might now become Jinyoung sweet melody.

“I love you too.” Jinyoung squeeze their hand.

“Do you know how much?” Mark cannot hide that he totally all in for Jinyoung.

“As much as I love you.” Jinyoung can feel Mark soft lips touch his knuckle.

“No, I love you more.” Mark smile proudly.

“Are sure? After I wait for 4 years and now you claim you love me more.” Jinyoung pulled his hand and acted like he sulking.

“Okay, you love me more.” Mark dragged back Jinyoung hand in his. Jinyoung giggled at how possessive Mark become when he accept him.

“Don’t you think you are too possessive after I comeback?” Jinyoung asked and Mark smile.

“Since, I don’t know when we will meet again. I want to be with you as much as I can.” Mark put Jinyoung hand on his heart.

“I will call every day from now on since I had finished catch up the lesson.” Jinyoung can hear Mark heartbeat.

“Call not the same as feel you like this.” Mark stopped the car since they arrived at their first pits stop. It a stream that they always stop to have breakfast and enjoy the morning water fight.

“Are we going to stay here?” Jinyoung asked before they left the car.

“I’m hungry and we just stopped for breakfast and jump in morning water.” Mark dragged Jinyoung with another hand carried the breakfast box.

“Mark first breakfast with homemade food after 6 years we stop here, thank

Please log in to read the full chapter