Past / Future

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

It Mark birthday and all his friends was there with him and they are happily fooling around the pool and throw each other inside. Mark was drinking as much as he can, try to forget about Jinyoung. Mark look at his phone it almost twelve but not even a message coming from the younger. Mark was angry with himself, he throw the glass on the floor and all eyes now at him. Mark just walked out and he step on the glass likes it not hurting him.

“Yah…Mark Tuan…!!!” Jackson shouted but Mark locked himself inside the washroom. Jackson and Jaebum only heard the sound of breaking glass.

Jinyoung back from his study group, his classmate kept praised him for being a great help for their group. Jinyoung look at the clock and he remember that he yet to wish Mark birthday, it already pass twelve. Jinyoung surprised that he forgot to call Mark likes how he did past 4 years. Jinyoung took his phone and dial Mark name but no answer. He know every year Mark will had a party in his house, so he understand if the older busy with his friends. Jinyoung tried again but still no answer, so Jinyoung try to call Jackson.

“Jackson-ah…” Jinyoung about to ask about Mark when he heard Jackson start curse him.

“Tell me what happen Jackson. I will not understand if you curse me in each of your words.” Jinyoung started to annoy.

“Mark-hyung, locked himself in the washroom for almost 10 minutes and I believed he broke every glass inside there!” Jackson yell but Jinyoung know Jackson worried about Mark.

“Why? Did something made him upset? He never do something like that before.” Jinyoung wonder what happen to Mark. He wished that he were there to calm him.

“You, because he blame himself that you leave him now. He keep on nagging at me last night that you not love him anymore.” Now JInyoung know why Jackson curse him.

“I tried to call him just now but he not picked up that’s why I called you. Pass this phone to him and tell him if he not picked up I will definitely leave him.” Jinyoung know that the only way to make Mark come out from the washroom.

Jackson sighed and then he pushed Bambam and Yugyeom away from the door. He knocked the door and he heard Mark asked them to leave him alone.

“Mark-hyung, Jinyoung on the line now. He said if you not picked up he will definitely leave you and…” The door opened and Mark looked at Jackson before grab the phone and closed back the door. All his friends stunned with Mark childishness. They smile and continue to party.

Mark sat on the bathtub and cleaned his blood with tissues.

“Hello…” Mark said and a laughed can be hear on the other line.

“Why suddenly become a sensitive little baby?” Jinyoung can imagine Mark pouted.

“You never forget me before.” Mark said and JInyoung can feel his heart fluttered.

“Miss me?” Jinyoung asked. They never being this sweet during their phone call.

“A lot.” Mark miss Jinyoung that he turn into monster now.

“I’m not forget you, hyung. Not even one.” Jinyoung confessed, it true he never forget Mark and Mark always in his heart.

“So, why you not wish me happy birthday like before. You always the first one who wished it.” Mark whining and Jinyoung giggled.

“I’m sorry. I never expect I’ll be so busy in my first week and…. Happy Birthday, thanks for be my great friend.” Jinyoung want to throw the word friend and change to lover but they not like that.

“Jinyoung, can we move to more than friend?” Mark soft

Please log in to read the full chapter