Love / Hate

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark walked back home happily after told Jinyoung what Peniel want him to say. Even if Mark with Peniel, he like to be clingy with Jinyoung, the younger always give him a very warm respond. Mark took a bus and he smile when he saw few couple holding hand along the road. He now officially date the hottest sport boy and everyone in the school know he is the most handsome boy. Mark always dream of perfect date with Peniel and he want that to be happen. He dial Peniel number but no one picked up. Mark tried again but still no answer so he just assume Peniel busy with his work.

“Mom, I’m home.” Mark shouted and his mother come and gladly hugged him.

“You’re late.” His mother tapped his hair.

“I went to Jinyoung house and if I’m not mistaken I have told you.” Mark teased his mother.

“Oh yes and I miss Jinyoung. Asked him to come over again, he really a good chef even your aunty awe with his skill.” His mother remember Jinyoung came and made their lunch when Mark sick.

“Omma, you should cook for him not him doing that to you.” Mark when to kitchen.

“You know your mom never cook and that’s why you really love when Jinyoung bring you breakfast right?” Mark mother thanks Jinyoung for always being good to Mark.

“I admit that and I love it so much.” Mark suddenly let out a deep sighed.

“Dad will pick us up after work for dinner. Go wash and do your homework now.” His mother come after ended her called with Mark father.

“Okay, Mom.” Mark when upstairs and shower.

Mark think about how he want to keep his friendship with Jinyoung while dating Peniel. Jinyoung and Peniel seem like close to each other and it somehow made him curious what kind of relationship tittle they bring. Jinyoung not really shared his personal life with others so even if Mark curious he will not able to get the answer from Jinyoung. Today, looking at how Peniel look at Jinyoung made him nervous, but it either he worried Peniel might love Jinyoung or he might hate the fact someone that is better than him care about Jinyoung. Mark finished shower and he open his homework but his mind mess with Jinyoung name.

“Aish…Jinyoung know me but why I felt like I don’t know him until now.” Mark then took his phone and wrote a message in their group.

Mark: Jinyoung! Tell me about you and Peniel….!

Jaebum: It 7PM Mark and for your info Jinyoung will ignore his phone until 9PM.

Mark: What?

Yugyeom: I thought you know about this. He always remind us not to get angry if he reply late.

Jackson: Mark never care about Jinyoung since he know Jinyoung will always come to him.

Mark: …. It just I never text much at night…and I did care about Jinyoung, Jackson

Bambam: I thought Peniel hyung already said they are childhood friend.

Youngjae: Yes, he did said and why you have to ask Jinyoung? Asked your lover will be easier.

Mark: Okay. Jinyoung if you read this PM me.

Jackson: Just reply here. All of us curious too.

Jaebum: Agree.

               

                Mark finished his homework and his mother called for dinner. Mark was looking at the road when he saw Jinyoung walked with some group of children. His mother also look at Jinyoung and he saw his mother smile. Mark never asked what Jinyoung do after school and look at the smile on Jinyoung face he like see the different side of his best friend. Mark and his parent eat at the place just opposite of Jinyoung volunteer workplace.

“Mark…” His mother called and he smile.

“You saw Jinyoung, right?” His mother asked.

“Hmmm…” Mark nodded and they sat at their reserved table.

“Jinyoung was really good teacher. My workers child improve a lot after Jinyoung open the class.” Mark father said.

“Jinyoung never told you about this?” His mother asked.

“He did maybe it me that never paid attention.” Mark took a deep sighed shame to admit he is Jinyoung best friend.

 

                It 10PM now, but Mark got no reply from Jinyoung. He know Jinyoung will always text him before he sleep so he just wait. Mark rolling on his bed while waiting for Jinyoung message, when his phone ring he quickly grabbed and answered.

“Jinyoungie…” Mark shouted happily.

“Baby, it’s me.” Peniel voice shocked Mark.

“Oh… Sorry, it just I wait for Jinyoung called.” Mark told Peniel.

“Why? Did something happen to him?” Peniel voice seem worried.

“No, I asked him something that’s all.” Mark mum his lips.

“Oh… so you told him about my request?” Peniel words made Mark heart a little guilty.

“I did and he said he understand.” Peniel smile knowing that his request affect Mark.

“You seem sad, don’t worry my maid will make a good one for you.” Peniel laughed.

“It not that I’m sad but you know he is my best friend and he bring it because of me.” Mark let out a deep sighed.

“I know Jinyoung always care about others even he hurt himself.” Peniel said and Mark shocked since Peniel know Jinyoung too well.

“You maybe know him more than me.” Mark said.

“It not that I know him more than you did. It just you never gave attention to him.” Peniel words hit Mark.

“Peniel, I’m sorry but I’m tired.” Mark not able to continue knowing this will lead somewhere else.

“Okay, I just wanna say goodnight.” Peniel put a little kiss sound.

“Goodnight.” Mark ended the call and he saw a notification from his kakao.

Jinyoung: I don’t know what important for me to tell you once again Mark-hyung. He is my childhood friend, our parent know each other and we always play in each other home but all of that happened on the past. Now, we had our own group of friends but if you do not like to see us together. I can stop disturb you.

Jaebum: Don’t you dare ditch us because of Mark!

Jackson: Lunch always with us

Please log in to read the full chapter