Lover / Bestfriend

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung went to school the next day and he wait for Mark to give him the lunch box as usual. He about to call Mark when he saw Peniel run from the back and hold Mark wrist. Jinyoung smile and he want to leave but suddenly people start shouting. Jinyoung turned back and he saw Peniel kneel down with his bodyguard carry flower around them.

“Mark Tuan, are you willing to date me?” Peniel offer his hand and Mark face totally surprised.

“But…” Mark want to say something and he saw Jinyoung stand right in front of him nodding.

“Please, accept my heart.” Peniel look into Mark eyes and he saw Mark nodding. Peniel hugged Mark and turn them so he now able to see Jinyoung. Peniel kissed Mark lips in front of Jinyoung eyes and smile.

Jinyoung walked to Mark class not interested to see the ending of high-class confession. Jinyoung put the lunch box on Mark table. Jaebum come when Jinyoung want to leave and he stopped the younger.

“Are you okay?” Jaebum look at Jinyoung.

“Of course, I’m good.” Jinyoung pushed Jaebum hand and patted the older shoulder before left.

Jinyoung know this time it going to be a big changed and he has to prepare his heart.

“Jinyoung-hyung…” Youngjae run into his class and panting.

“What with this rushed, Youngjae?” Jinyoung put his book on table.

“You know, I saw Mark hyung walked hand in hand with Peniel and he even had flower in his arm. People said Peniel confessed and Mark hyung accept him.” Youngjae spoke without breathing.

“He has a right to accept and what to surprise so many people confessed to Mark hyung before.” Jinyoung pinched Youngjae cheeks.

“Hyung, it Peniel. Our school basketball captain.” Youngjae cannot believe Peniel choose Mark.

“Love not choose people, Youngjae.” Jinyoung open his books and wear his glasses.

“Like you wrongly choose Mark hyung.” Youngjae eyes full with sympathy and that hurt Jinyoung.

“It not wrong when it love.” Jinyoung look at Youngjae and hum his lips.

“Yugyeom and Jackson-hyung should be here now.” Youngjae know he cannot win a talked when it Park Jinyoung.

“Here they are.” Jinyoung pointed at the door and the two was happily laughing over something.

“Jinyoung, no wonder Mark reject you. He like that basketball loner.” Jackson laughed and Yugyeom claps his hands.

“I cannot believed he dating the hottest sport student and if compare with Jinyoung it like heaven and earth.” Yugyeom sat and looked at Jinyoung and Youngjae face.

“Yah, can you not talk bad about Jinyoung hyung?” Youngjae shouted and the two just acted like eww it scary.

“Youngjae…Youngjae…Youngjae…listen Park Jinyoung never get hurt so don’t worry. In his dictionary he only had happiness.” Jackson mocking and Youngjae had to agree Jinyoung never said he got hurt.

Youngjae back to his class after Bambam looked for him. Jinyoung acted likes nothing affect him and he still play with Yugyeom and Jackson in class and focus with his learning. Jinyoung called to teacher office during lunchtime, so he asked Jackson and Yugyeom to leave first.

“Jinyoung, your father want us to consult you to accept the Seoul University offered.” Miss Minyoung gave him the offer letter.

“I had told him that I will not accept this.” Jinyoung bowed.

“Think about it Jinyoung.” The teacher said before JInyoung left

Jinyoung walked slowly to his class and put the offer letter in his bag. Jinyoung went to rooftop and he saw Peniel also joined them.

“Jinyoungie…” Mark wave at him and Jinyoung smile. He look now a space beside Mark not for him anymore.

“You call him, Jinyoungie?” Peniel asked and wrapped his hand on Mark shoulder.

“Hmmm… he like it anyway even it sound girlish.” Mark laughed and Jinyoung sat beside Yugyeom.

“I used to call him Junior. Am I right?” Peniel said and all eyes look at them.

“Old story not interesting.” Jinyoung open his lunch box and he saw Mark share his lunch box with Peniel.

“You never told us you know Peniel?” Mark look at him eyes shot fire.

“Childhood friend and we not close anymore.” Peniel smile at Mark and wiped the sauces on Mark lips.

“Why?” Mark blushed but he want to know.

“Jinyoung had many secret that sometime hurt people around him.” Peniel word like a blade hurting JInyoung heart.

Jaebum can sense the tense and cold a

Please log in to read the full chapter