Miss / Forget

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been a week after Jinyoung left, not a single call from him for Mark. Mark know that he left without any promise but he know something change between them for good. Mark yet to open his birthday present since his birthday will be tomorrow. Like other years, they will celebrate at his house with pool party and night BBQ. Mark lazily went to school, lately school seem like just a responsibility not fun anymore.

“Hey…” Jaebum greet him went he enter the class.

“Any news about Jinyoung?” Mark put his bag and look at Jaebum.

“Nothing, he might busy with orientation and some university activities I guess. You know he was scout not like others so he might need to prove that he worth to be there.” Jaebum know Mark miss Jinyoung.

“I wish I study more diligent before, at least I can pick SNU as my university choice.” Mark sat and put his head on the table.

“In your dream…” Jaebum laughed.

                Jaebum actually talked with Jinyoung last night, the younger not even once asked about Mark but he asked about others. Jaebum wonder if Jinyoung really want to walk in other direction now. Looked at Mark being soulless made him blame Jinyoung for leaving but he understand the reason more than others do. It hard for Jinyoung almost 4 years, if he can endure the pain why not Mark do the same.

“Mark if JInyoung still here, are you planning to date him?” Jaebum put his head on Mark table, facing each other.

“Of course. I even plan how I want to do my proposal.” Mark remember when he come to school that day, he plan for surprised event to propose Jinyoung to be his lover.

“How good if you think like these 4 years ago.” Jaebum smile and Mark just nodded.

“I wish I can turn back the time and forever love him.” Mark still not fully recover from their one-day incident.

               

                Mark when back home like he just got back from battlefield. He greet his mother and his mother just shook his head. When Mark coming home last week with swollen eyes and tears in her arm, he know for the first time Mark understand love. The moment Jinyoung come to her house and Mark introduce him, she know the younger was someone Mark treasure. Mark went to his room and took his phone. No message from Jinyoung, he threw his phone on the bed and picked his towel.

It 12am, Mark took his present bag given by Jinyoung. He saw two boxes, different size and a cute letter at the side of the bag. Mark took the letter out and took a deep breathed before he open it.

 

Hyung, My Mark-Hyung,

 

When you read this letter, I don’t know If I still in the school or not. My father keep on asking to accept SNU offered but I like you more. Do you know how many years I fall in love with you? It has been for years now, I know you are not counting it but I will always remember the first time you give me your hand.

Mark-hyung, I love you.

Mark folded the letter, he know the letter might been write long time ago.

He open the first box, Jinyoung decorated polaroid of their selca and Mark smile, remember all those memories. Mark hang it above his study table and he touch Jinyoung face, he wish the younger was

Please log in to read the full chapter