Together

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung: Sorry guys, I’m not able to text or call this few month. Our faculty will out to do research before semester break. Don’t forget me!

Jaebum: You will be the one who is going to forget us!

Jackson: Are you going to somewhere without internet connection or what? We live in technology sountry Jinyoung no place without connection.

Youngjae: Gonna miss you hyung…

Jinyoung: Stop make thing hard Wang! They are still place without connection for your info…

Bambam: Jackson hyung afraid someone will lock himself in bathroom again.

Jinyoung: Urgh…. He won’t, right? Find someone for him then.

Jackson: Stop hurting my BFF Jinyoung!

Jaebum: It’s okay, we won’t forget you. Take care of yourself and we miss you.

Mark: Have fun with Peniel and I’m gonna have fun too.

Jinyoung: How did you know Peniel would follow me?

 

                It has been 3 months since that conversation between them. Mark back to be happy and he try to act like nothing about Jinyoung bother him and everyone let the fact Jinyoung not with them being more familiar. Jackson now a new captain for basketball team after Peniel left and Jaebum become took Jinyoung 1st place student in the school. Mark still being the popular person and students start made rumors that Mark and Jinyoung fight so Jinyoung leave.

“It summer vacation this week!!!” Jackson yell when he reach the rooftop.

“Im Jaebum vacation house ready!” Youngjae happily joined Jackson jumping around the rooftop.

Mark woke up and looked at the sky. It tradition when summer holiday come they are spending time at Jaebum vacation house. Jinyoung supposed to join them this year since for the pass years Jinyoung always spend time with his parent oversea. Mark open his lunch box that he buy this morning and eat the kimbab roll.

“Mark hyung, Kimbab again!” Bambam look at Mark lunch box.

“You can eat mine.” Jackson offered.

“I’m okay. Homemade food remind me of Jinyoung.” Mark words made everyone quite. Everytime Jinyoung name mention their heart felt something missing.

“He was so happy when he said he will spend this summer with us.” Yugyeom remember how Jinyoung text them that he got permission to spend time with them.

“Jaebum hyung, already plan everything to make it perfect since Jinyoung hyung will join.” Youngjae bitter smile while link his arm with Jaebum.

“He should be somewhere happy spend time with his new friend guys.” Mark munched his food and drank water.

“I miss him.” Jackson did not have anyone to annoy after Jinyoung left.

“You just miss to mess with him.” Bambam knocked his boyfriend head.

They all laughed and Mark rest his head on the bench, miss the warm laps and caress of Jinyoung finger.

 

                Jinyoung smile when he reach his house, Peniel being super annoying to drive him back home even he had training in SNU tomorrow. Jinyoung open the door and the warm feeling of old memories welcome him. Jinyoung dropped his bag and when to his room. He went to shower and sleep for a bit since after arrived he not getting any. Jinyoung woke up after heard his phone vibrate. Peniel text him to tell him he arrived in SNU safely but he gonna miss Jinyoung breakfast. Jinyoung woke up and went out to get some groceries for dinner and he planned to call Mark

Please log in to read the full chapter