Tears / Happiness

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung, open the door and Peniel wave at him, Jinyoung smile and he kissed his mother and father. Peniel pinched Jinyoung cheeks before the younger open his car door. Jinyoung know Peniel worried he will cry and change his mind.

“P, please I’m not that weak and I know this time will come.” Jinyoung pushed the older hand and Peniel laughed.

“You know you had the brightest smile in my heart, right?” Peniel smile with twinkle shows in his eyes and Jinyoung just laughed enter the car. If he keep on talking to Peniel they will end up not going to school.

“Let me guess your friend reaction when you tell them about this.” Peniel had this habit when he with Jinyoung, his mouth never stop talking and it just likes Mark.

“Okay, let start with Jaebum-hyung.” Jinyoung look at Peniel.

“Jaebum, will hug you and said I should at least treat you better.” Jinyoung laughed.

“I know Im Jaebum well.” Peniel proud that he can predict Jaebum reaction so well.

“No, Jaebum-hyung will not said that!” Jinyoung stop laughing and seriously can’t believe Peniel will thought Jaebum that cheesy.

“He will, believe me and how can you handle when he was so cheesy with that Choi Youngjae boy. I want to throw up every time I look at them.” Peniel remember Jaebum and Youngjae being lovely when they were together.

“You also being that lovey dovey with Mark before, if you forgot.” Jinyoung open the door and smirk.

“That was an acting, you know?” Jinyoung pushed Peniel hand away when the older want to put on his shoulder.

“Aigoo, you really need to find a lover so I want to see how you will act. See you at lunch.” Jinyoung run to Jackson and Yugyeom.

“That idiot, he will be my lover.” Peniel muttered and when to his class.

“Jackson-ah…” Jinyoung shouted and the two turn around.

“Why you look so energetic early in the morning, Jinyoung?” Yugyeom curious and he scan Jinyoung up and down.

“Nothing…” Jinyoung grabbed both of their armed. Jinyoung want to remember he has two friends that take good care of him even though sometime it annoying like hell.

“This kid. Did Mark do something after both of you ditch us yesterday?” Jackson stopped and looked at Jinyoung.

“I just want to be this close with both of you.” Jinyoung grabbed back Jackson arm and they enter the class.

Jackson and Yugyeom know something not right with Jinyoung. The class when as usual and Jinyoung keep disturb Yugyeom along the lesson. Jackson who sit at the back, saw that Jinyoung seem like another person. Usually Yugyeom will be the one who disturb him. When bell rang, Jinyoung saw Peniel at his class door. The older called him and Jinyoung followed.

“I know you want to spend this time with your friend so I will not join you today. Whatever happen there, I want you to know they did it because they love you.” Peniel hugged Jinyoung to give him strength and students at the hallway woo them.

Jackson and Yugyeom wait for Jinyoung and they seem ready to hear what Jinyoung want to tell them. Peniel left and Jinyoung smile at Yugyeom and Jackson.

“Let’s go.” Jinyoung link his arm with the two again.

When they reached at the rooftop, Jaebum and the two youngest was there.

“Where is Mark-hyung?” Jinyoung asked.

“I should asked you that question. How can he suddenly fall sick after you two met yesterday?” Jaebum hit Jinyoung head.

“It nothing to do with me, he was healthy yesterday.” Jinyoung sulking.

“Aigoo, you know Mark-hyung will only do this when he want your attention. Visit him after school like usual he will alive again tomorrow.” Jackson sat beside Bambam.

Jinyoung remember Mark did being childish when Jinyoung angry with him or Jinyoung ignored him.

“Guys…” Jinyoung want to tell them but he bites his lips after Jackson and Yugyeom lion eyes.

“Let’s eat.” Jinyoung grinned to cover up his nervousness.

After they eat as usual, they rest on each other laps.

“Jaebum-hyung, you know that you are my brother right?” Jinyoung spoke while closed his eyes on Yugyeom laps.

“I know.” Jaebum smile.

“Jackson and Yugyeom, you know I cannot thanks more that both of you being my bestfriend and always there for me, right?” Yugyeom stopped caress Jinyoung hair.

“Jinyoung…what actually this a confession? Don’t tell me you had serious health problem?” Jackson sat up from his sleep.

“Youngjae and Bambam, Hyung really appreciate your worried and concern about me.” Jinyoung sat up and tears fall.

“Jinyoung-hyung…” Bambam and Youngjae hugged him.

“I will leave this school tomorrow. Today is my last day.” Jinyoung let out a deep breathed after able to let go of what he want to say.

“Why?” Jackson stood in front of Jinyoung.

“I think this is the best for me.” Jinyoung know by Jackson intonation the older angry.

“So, today your last day?” Jaebum stood backfacing Jinyoung.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t want all of you change the way you treat me.” Jinyoung caress Bambam and Youngjae cheeks who already wet with their tears.

“What time you will leave tomorrow?” Yugyeom looked down and tried to stay cool.

“9am, my mother and father will go with me.” Jinyoung sobbing and Jackson punched the wall.

“If that what you think the best for you.” Jaebum came toward Jinyoung and hugged the younger.

“Go and meet Mark hyung, Jinyoung hyung

Please log in to read the full chapter