Hurt / Smile

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung wake up early morning, prepared a lunch box for him and Mark. Jinyoung was born rich but his parent stay in oversea while he school in Korea. Jinyoung stay since he is falling in love with his best friend. Jinyoung unrequited love already 4 years and he still did the same thing no matter what the other said to him. Jinyoung start to love Mark when the older protect him from being bully by Jackson and Yugyeom. Mark took his hand and gave him a friendship promise. Now, he grateful to be by side of all Mark’s friends.

“Mark-hyung!” Jinyoung shouted when he saw Mark walking into their school.

“Oh Jinyoung, where my lunch box?” Mark patted the younger hair.

“Here.” Jinyoung smile and Mark kissed his cheeks before leave to his class.

Jinyoung stand there and just smile brightly.

“Jinyoung, why you always bring Mark his lunch box?” Jackson came and sat beside him.

“He said my lunch box is the best and homemade always good for health.” Jinyoung smile and open his book. Jackson was his classmate and Mark best friend even though they met with a bad impression but now Jinyoung start to understand Jackson.

“He did reject your confession, how can you act like you are not hurting?” Yugyeom turn his head facing Jinyoung and Jackson.

“It hurt but losing a best friend more hurtful.”Jinyoung know everyone in this school heard the stories of his confession to Mark.

“I will never understand you.” Jackson back to his place and Yugyeom look back to the front.

“Me too.” Jinyoung mubble himself.

They finished the first period, everyone heading to café while Jinyoung and his friends run to the rooftop.

“Hey…” Mark, Jaebum and Youngjae was there.

“Where is my little Bammie?” Jackson look at Youngjae.

“Nature call, he will come up a bit later.” Youngjae munched his nugget.

“Yah, Mark until when you want Jinyoung to bring you food?” Jaebum look at the couple lunch box when Jinyoung put his.

“I’m not asking Jaebum, it his own kindness.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung to sit beside him.

“What actually with you two…” Yugyeom shook his head but Jinyoung just let the question fly without answer since he also did not know.

“What happen to your date yesterday?” Jackson look at Mark and Jinyoung bites his lips acted like he not concern.

“That girl totally my fan. So, I’m not interested.” Mark eat Jinyoung grilled chicken made for him.

“Jinyoung, what you plan for your summer break?” Jaebum asked.

“Jackson-hyung!” Bambam voice hang the question without answer.

“Bambam, could you please not shouting.” Yugyeom hit boy.

“I miss Jackson-hyung.” Bambam was now on Jackson laps and all of them laughed.

As usual after a light lunch, they will rest for a while. Jinyoung look at Mark who sleep on his laps. He like how thing goes between them but he know one day he will need to let Mark go.

“Hello, yeh Appa. Arasso.” Jinyoung and his parent only had a conversation once a while. Jinyoung caress Mark hair and he lean his back on the bench.

“Jinyoung-hyung…” Youngjae called.

“Hmm…” Jinyoung open his eyes and look at the younger who deep in love with Jae

Please log in to read the full chapter