Leave / Stay

Choice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark back home, he know Jinyoung cried but he was embarrassed to remember that Peniel actually love Jinyoung not him. Mark parent not home tonight they had an event outside and he was thankful for that. Mark threw his bag on the bed and sat on the corner of his bed. He look at the picture of him and Jinyoung just beside his bed. He hold it and he saw the big smile on the younger face. Mark know it not Jinyoung fault, all of this happen because of him and he just want to deny it. Mark put the photo down and he went to bath.

                Jinyoung sat on his couch, touch his cheek and smile with tears still fall down. He thought what so great about Mark that he even step on his own pride. Jinyoung wiped his tears and as usual, he went to his volunteer class, Jinyoung put a little powder on his face to cover the bruised. Jinyoung silent his phone when he enter the class. He smile, every times he saw some unfortunate kids whom eager to study for their future. Jinyoung do this to understand people who come from different life from him.

“Teacher, why you look sad today?” Dabin one of his student asked.

“Did I?” Jinyoung asked back and Dabin with few of his students nodded.

“We had another 1 month right? After this I will leave and all of you will get new teacher.” Jinyoung said.

“Teacher, can you not leaving?” Leila grabbed Jinyoung sleeve and all of them gather give a group hugged to Jinyoung.

“I have to go.” Jinyoung smile and caress all his student face.

“Stop being a little baby. Let start if you all get A’s in your English Language this upcoming exam, I will give a very special present.” Jinyoung know all of them score A’s easily.

“Call.” His student quickly sat on their place.

“So, let start.” Jinyoung smile and suddenly he felt like the time fly seem so fast.

Mark look at his phone, he want to call Jinyoung after had a very hard time thinking how to apologise. Time ticking so slow and he not able to wait anymore, Mark grab his car key and drove to Jinyoung volunteer class. Mark arrived when Jinyoung just about to end his class.

“Okay, class that all for today. Remember to do revision before tomorrow class and I hope you will score next week.” Jinyoung closed his book and his student all bowed before they hugged Jinyoung one by one.

“I really hope he would not leave.” Mark heard some of the student come out from class whining. Mark just ignore it maybe they talked about their friend.

“Mark-hyung…” Jinyoung wanted to close the door when he saw Mark.

“Can we talked for a while?” Mark look down play his leg over the floor.

“Sorry, Mark hyung. I need to go back now.” Jinyoung cover his face with hoodies and walked front Mark.

“Jinyoung-ah, please.” Mark hold the younger wrist.

“Mark-hyung, I’m tired, really tired.” Jinyoung pushed Mark hand away and left.

This is first time, Mark words ignored by Jinyoung and this is first time Jinyoung turn his back from Mark. Mark heart about to explode because it hurt so much. Jinyoung walked when he saw Mark car drove by, right in front of him and he saw Mark angry face. Jinyoung do not know what else Mark wanted to talk. He had enough and its times, he thought about himself. Jinyoung always alone and now it felt lonelier than the other days. It so hard for him to stand in front of Mark without look at him and care for him.

 

Morning greet and Jinyoung smile brightly making food for all his friends. Today he promised to make lunch for all of them. Jinyoung cross his calendar and sadly smile. ‘Few more days’ Jinyoung made flower on the date he will leave. Jinyoung shocked when a hon come from in front of his house. Jinyoung peek at the window and he saw Peniel wait at his car. Jinyoung saw Peniel grinned at him when he open the door.

“Junior…” Peniel called and Jinyoung just shook his head unbelievable that Peniel acted like nothing happen.

“Why you come here?” Jinyoung asked and Peniel took his lunch boxes.

“I’m coming to pick you up.” Peniel open the door and Jinyoung lazily enter the car.

Peniel happily smile and put the lunch boxes at the back seat.

“Why you told Mark about that?” Jinyoung look at Peniel.

“I want him to know Jinyoung. I did not want to carry your secret and I do not want to lie to him. I thought you happy for us but I saw you the one who get hurt.” Peniel make a turn to their school.

“P, you know I love Mark, right?” Jinyoung want to be honest he do not want to ruin their friendship again.

“You can love him but give me a space to love you. When you decide to enter this high school, I thought you want to be with me but when I saw you in the first day, I know it Mark who made you enter this school. I was hurt and that why we slowly dis

Please log in to read the full chapter