Chp2

Like The First Time

 

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

"Get your hands off from him !" . That guy shouted full with charisma . 

This scene was just like in a drama . Hero has came to saved the heroin in a very catchy way . Like , Secret Garden ? Ahh my Hyunbin <3 I never expected i'll experience this in my life even just for once . Wahhh ~ Daebak . *gasp*

"What the heck ?!" . Taecyeon came nearer to him and grabbed his collar , but that guy just looked at him without do anything and his expression didn't look afraid at all . Omg Taecyeon please don't hurt him . .

"In this century , there's still many students who always bully others for no reason . That so lame . I don't have any idea what will they get from doing that" . He bravely said in front of Taecyeon and gave a cynical smile to him and also to those two boys , Junho and Chansung at the back .

"You wanna die ?" . Taecyeon hold his collar harder with anger .

"I'm worry that would be my line , Mister" .

Taecyeon was about to hit him on the face but that guy grabbed his hand in fast and rotate it to the back then kicked his stomach with his knee .

A big fight has started between them also joined by Junho and Chansung . Every action that he did really impressed me . He's really a real 'pro' in fight .

While they were busy fighting , i moved back slowly and lean against a big tree as i still suffered in pain all over my body . If he didn't come to rescue me , maybe i already dead . Seriously .

Right now i couldn't move anywhere because i felt very weak . Too weak . I held my waist , the most painful part where they kicked me with their sharp boots .

I started to closed my eyes , tried to rest myself and wished that everything would turn back to peace .

Not long after , the atmosphere became silence . I didn't hear their voices and the noisy sounds in the fight anymore until there's an angelic voice approached me .

"Are you alright ?"

 

♦≈Donghae's P.O.V≈♦

 

"You wanna die ?" . That baldie said while he grabbed my collar .

Huh how dare he ? Didn't he know how much this shirt cost ? It's even more worth than his old motorbike over there .

"I'm worry that would be my line , Mister" . I replied .

He started to hit me on my face but i managed to avoid it in quick and grabbed his punch then rotated his hand along with a kick at his stomach using my knee . Ouch , that must be hurt .

His other two friends came towards me and tried to beat me like what they did to the pity boy . So then a 'kid fight' has begun .

Geez this was the worst war i've ever go through in my whole life . This baldie looked strong by his appearance yet he wasn't that superb for real . I felt like i was playing a snowball fight with the five years old kids . Nyahh this wasn't challenging at all ~

3 minutes later , the fight has ended . They ran in haste to saved themselves with their motorbike and went away .

HAHA EPIC WIN !!!

By the way , my name is Lee Donghae . Every girl's dream . Hehe ~ I came from a wealthy family and lived in Seoul . My dad own a company which is well-known around the world and state in all Asia countries and there's also one in Paris and Australia .

I have everything in my life . Charm looks , a luxury life , i can get anything i want and successful in education . It's all complete now . Oh no i missed one thing .

There's still another thing that i didn't have . A true love . Well , it's harder that what i thought .

I didn't know how and when will i get it , or maybe i have to look for it ?

Oh wait . Where's that little poor boy ? He's disappeared , but his school bag was still here .

I searched for him around , i didn't think that he has ran away while he was still sick and i bet he couldn't walk to the far place .

As expected , i found him sat under the tree with his eyes closed . Oh thank Godness . He looked really tired .

I walked towards him and hunker down in front of him .

"Are you alright ?"

He seems like he heard my voice . He opened his eyes slowly and lift up his head to looked at me . Suddenly at that moment ..... SHOOOOOOOOTTT ~!!

Uhhh . . . why i felt .. something had shoot my heart when we exchanged gaze in a very short time .. ? Perhaps , a love arrow ?

This is my first time i had a different feelings inside and it couldn't happened just like that to everybody else except for this . . boy .

I felt like my heart is dancing to 'Sorry Sorry' right now ~~

I think .. i fall in love

"I'm fine .." .

 

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

"I'm fine .."

"Hello , my name is Lee Donghae" . He stretched out his hand to shake hand with me while smiled gently at me . Seeing his beautiful smile just made me forgot about my injuries by sudden .

"Hello Donghae-shi , i'm-"

"Hyukjae ! Lee Hyukjae !" .

"How did you know ?" .

He pointed his finger towards my chest and grins .

"Your name tag" .

Ah , right . Of course , my name tag . Why am i so fool ? Even with this small things , i couldn't solve it . Hmm . . .

"Oh . Thank you so much for came and saved me . But i was wondering why did you do that so ..?" .

"Well actually i'm skilled in fighting , even since primary school . So this is just a small matter for me . I'm glad that you're still alive . Anyway , do you want to go to the hospital ? Your lips are bleeding" .

"No no , no need to . I can handle this . I just want to go home" .

"Oh , okay then . Let me bring you home" .

"No , it's o-"

I haven't finish my words yet , but he already held me up and carried me with both of his hands although i refused to let him helped me .

He placed me at the passenger seat then quickly brought me back to home .

 

[Arrived home]

"Omma i'm home !" . I shouted out as usual i do everytime i comeback from school .

She came out from the kitchen with an apron that she worn for cooking as she heard my voice who has arrived home .

She hugged me tight with much love and kissed my forehead . She does this everyday at me before and after school . Yeahh , she's totally a loving mom . That's why i love her so much .

"Omona Hyukjae , what happened to you ???" .

"Err .. it's nothing . It just , i sprained by the rock on the ground and fell down .."

Sorry mom , i didn't mean to lie . But i also didn't want to make you worry because of me .

"My poor boy . Come in . I have prepared your meals . Go take shower and change your cloth , okay ?"

"Alrigh !" . I happily answered and headed towards my room .

"Appa , i'm home !" . I bowed and greeted in front of the big frame that was hanging on my room's wall . Whose picture in the frame ? That's right , it's my dad .

He died caused by heart-attack when i was 2 years old . I might be too young at that time , but i still can feel the affection that he gave me and sacrifice he had done to our family . I know he's the greatest guy in the world .

"Appa you know what ? Just now along the way i walked back to home , i've been tortured by some of my schoolmate . But then there's someone appeared and saved me . He's really looked like an angel . Even when i looked at his presence at that moments , there's lighting and sparkling around him . His name is Lee Donghae . He's not only helped me for fight , but he brought me home too . He's really cool , right ?" .

I told my dad while grinned in delighted .

"Appa you heard me , right ? I really want to show him and introduce to you one day .." .

My eyes have became teary and soon the tears dropped down lightly from both of my eyes .

"Uhh .. why am i crying .."

I wiped my tears and tried to calm myself . But it became more worse when my feelings has turn sorrow , thinking back about my dad . I really miss him . I wished that i could meet him .. Only God knows how much i love him .

 

In the next morning

I was sleeping soundly on my bed while dreaming about me living in a Strawberryland ~ Keke <33 Suddenly i felt like there's moving shadow right in front of me and someone shaked my body . I also heard a soft voice called out my name many times .

"Hyukjae , wake up~" .

I opened my eyes and ... ahhhhhh ??!!

"Donghae-shi ? W-what are y-you .. doing here ?? How did you get into my room ??" .

"Good morning , Hyukjae ! How's your day ? Ohh , from the door of course . Don't worry , your mom allowed me to . Are you ready to go to the school ?" .

O-kay .. i'm really , speechless right now . Indeed !!

 

♦≈Donghae's P.O.V≈♦

 

"Hyuk , what's wrong ? Why are you gasping ? I'll send you to the school this morning . Better go take shower now . What if you come late to school again ? Come on . Do you want me to take off your cloth ?" .

"No no no . I-i'm going now" . He quickly woke up from his bed and got into the bathroom .

Actually i've been staring at him for about half an hour before he get awaken . He's so cute !! I feel like want to bite him !

I took out my phone from my jeens and dialed Mr. Kang's number , my Personal Assistent .

"Hello , Mr. Kang's speaking" .

"Hello , this is Donghae . I have a favor" .

 

 


 

Done with 2nd chapter ~~ :DD

you , why don't you leave a comment and tell me what do you think ? ^^