Chp9

Like The First Time

 

♦≈Donghae's P.O.V≈♦

 

For about 20 minutes later , we finally arrived at a mall and headed directly to the phone shop . While in the car just now , we didn't talk much as i let him slept along the way . Well , he looked tired . Plus , i love to see when he's sleeping on my side . He's so cute just like me :3

We got into the shop and there's an employer came to us and greeted me cheerfully as he once saw me . He's my daddy's close pals after all.

"Welcome back , Donghae-shi . Long time no see . How have you been ?" .

"Annyeonghaseyo . I'm doing great" .

"So how can i help you ?" .

"I'm looking for a new phone for this special guy beside me . So what's the latest one ?" .

"Okay here , we got Samsung Galaxy SIII . It just arrived 2 days ago . For this phone , it gives you-"

"I take that . Give me the white one" 

DONE ! I've successfully bought it for him . Ahh i'm feeling better now ^-^

I smiled to Hyukkie while holding his hand who looked confused and innocent . He didn't seems to know what's actually happening right now . Lol maybe because he's still half-awake . Aww cute !!!! <3

For certain reasons , I feel like wanted to hug and even kiss him . Right on the lips . I mean , uhm yeah . Look at his reddish lips . So .. attractive .

YAAHHH why i'm thinking something like this suddenly ? I couldn't believe that i'm growing up now . Oh Donghae it's not the time yet . Wait a little bit .

"Donghae , are you sure that you're going to buy the phone for me ? I think i don't need that" .

"Yes , you need it ! It's important for our live , for us . It has a really good function . We can use it when you miss me , when i miss you and when we miss each other" .

I keep on explaining , and he looked at me while tilted his head . Awwweh his stares with his single eyelid is very y ~<3

"There you go , Donghae-shi . Come again soon , and send my regards to your dad" .

"Ne . I will , thank you" . I took out a cheque from my wallet and handed it to him . Later i went out from the shop while holded Hyukkie's hand again with the phone .

"So , do you wanna go somewhere else ?" . I shaked his hand to grab some attention and grinned . Well , if he wants to buy anything else , i'm willing to get it for him . I'll do anything to make him happy ! This is how a good boyfriend should behave .

"It's okay .. i wanna go back home" .

"What about we go to the cinema ? Let's watch some movies then we can go back home" .

"No no , nevermind . I-i'm , not interest" .

"Oh , okay . Then let's get something to eat ! Pizza ? Nandos ? Sushi king ?" .

"I'm not hungry" .

"Hmm or maybe to the theme park ?" .

"No , thanks . Let's just go back home , ne ?" .

"Oh oh ! Cinema ?" . I keep asked and asked though he refused to . I wanna hang out with him so bad !! Why couldn't he just deal with it . He's super 'busy' nowadays although i don't know what's he actually up to till he couldn't spend his time with me .

"Enough , Hae . I wanna go back home . That's what i want" .

"Fine .." . I walked ahead while lower my head and pouted . I didn't even looked back and just leave him like that . Uhm kinda upset . I could say that i was sulking with him . Yeah , a bit . But it didn't last longer when i turn around and grabbed his hand to the car . I just couldn't get far from him . I couldn't !!

 

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

So he kidnapped me , he made me take an ice cube from his mouth , he bought me a phone which i didn't ask him to , and he wasted my time being with him all day . What's up with him ?!

What have i done until i met a guy like him ?!! Everyday , every minute and even every second i saw his face in front of me . The worse one is when he did something ridiculous , a really unexpected things .Why am i so unlucky ????

Right now we're in the car heading back to my house and there he is again . Started to do something nonsense . He drove in high speed to the right and to the left then to the right back like a guy on drugs . He bravely drove the car on the center of the road and even caused the other drivers pressed the horn and yelled to us . Gosh this is embarrasisng . . .

But what's more horrifying is i'm just 98% to reach the death !!!!!

"Donghaeee ~!! Slow down , this is dangerous . We might die !" .

"Let's die together !" .

"Insane ! You're insane , Hae !" .

"That's right ! I'm insane because of you ! Your love changed me to this way . But i don't mind ~♥" .

ARGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Not long after , we arrived . Thank you ! Thank you so much ! I came out from the car with my weak legs and catched some breathe deeply . I'm still alive . Thanks God ! Kyu-ah , i'm still alive !

We got into the house and i saw my mom's doing the chores on the living room .

"Omma !" . I ran to get her and hugged her tight .

"I feel glad you came home early today , Omma" .

"I don't want to leave you alone again at home . Oh Donghae-shi , you're here" .

"Annyeonghaseyo Omma . It's good to see you again" . Donghae bowed 90degrees towards her with manners and smiled like he always did .

Wait , Omma ? He called my mom 'Omma' ? But she's not his mom !

I glared and pouted to him but he was still smiling softly towards me though he knows i didn't like it . Urghh , feels like wanted to bury him in the ground and step on it !

"I wanna take a shower first . You can go back to your house" . I stated , without looking at him .

"I'll be waiting" .

"You don't have to" .

"Don't worry" .

Pfft FINE ! Do whatever you want . I'm not gonna serve you anymore . It's tiring , and i wouldn't come out from my room even until tomorrow . Hmph !

 

40 minutes later

I came out from my room to have a dinner . I'm so hungry ~ I didn't take my lunch at all today . It's all bcause .... huh~*sigh*

Oh yeah i just realized he's not here anymore . Hm good for him . Go away , stop chasing and disturbing me . PLEASE , please and please don't come for me again . Get a life , and do something else . Oh man i sound so mad . But this is what i feel right now .

As i headed to the kitchen , i found a box on the table at the living room . It's the phone that Donghae bought this noon . I opened the box to take a look and then i got a note that was put in the box . I believed it was a note that Donghae left for me . I sighed in a moment before i stared to read it .

 

Everything already been upgraded . I also have put my number in it . You can start using it . Good night , and take care ! Muah~! <3

 

I frowned and clenched my teeth in pissed . Ahhhhh i'm going crazy like this . This is too much ! First is okay , but not forever . My life with Donghae will be ruined . No .. no way .. this can't be . I must do something . I must . It's the best way to get far away , or maybe stay apart from him .

Tsk tsk Kyuhyun-ah i miss you T-T I need you now ~ Life is getting worse without you .

"Hyukjae , dinner's ready !" .

"Ne , Omma !" . I put back the note and the box on the table and ran towards kitchen for dinner .

 

♦≈Donghae's P.O.V≈♦

 

Hyukjae got into his room for shower after hugging with his mom . He wasn't even looking at me . I wonder why . Maybe he was shy to exchange gaze with me . Oh well ^^

I smiled back to his mom who was craving a smile to me .

"Do you want to have something for drink ?" .

"Ah no , it's okay . I'll just wait for him until he's done" . Again , i smiled to her and she went to the other room to continue the chores .

At that moment , i took some time to explore around the house . It's kinda small and narrow . They got only some furnitures which were countable . Yes , not that much . One couch , one small old fridge , two fans , old kitchen , lamps , dining table and chairs . That's all . No television , no radio , no washing machine and many more .

He's living like this since he was born . . How sad .. I feel like crying . But his facial expression never showed it all and still continue his life like other people . He never give up . He's really a tough guy . I respect him .

I wiped my tears and walked to the main door to return back to the hotel . But then his mom came to me and stopped me for awhile .

"Are you leaving ?" .

"Ah dae . I'm going back home . Let's meet again later" .

"Oh , i see . Thanks for coming and thanks for sent him back home" . She hugged me warmly while my back .

I bowed and bid a goodbye for the last time to her and walked out of the house . His mom's even caring and loving . No wonder her son is the same too . I got into the car and drove home .

 

"Master Donghae , you're back" . Mr. Kang who was waiting for my arrival bowed to me as he saw me .

"Pack everything . We'll be leaving tomorrow morning" .

"Are we going to travel to the other state ?" .

"No , we're just moving to other place" .

 


Yay , mid exam is over  \(^o^)/  Gosh the result is tomorrow , i wish that i'll get a good marks o-o Gosh i'm freaking out . Oh anyway , subscribe and comment are loved <3