Chp4

Like The First Time

 

♦≈Donghae's P.O.V≈♦

 

I relaxed myself against the leather couch with my legs on the white fur carpet and watched Titanic , my favorite movie on LCD tv screen while sipped my Ice Lemon Tea .

Ahh~ refreshing .

Honestly , i love to watch cartoons more than movies .

It's cute , fun and entertaining ! Don't you think so ? Seriously make my day .

I only watch movies when there's no cartoon aired in tv channel and if i have nothing to do just like now .

Everytime i watch movies or dramas , i'll end up sleeping in the middle of story . I mean it .

I've watched Titanic for about 8 times already , including today . But i never get chance to watch the whole story .

I told ya , movies are boring . Cartoons FTW ! ^.^

Hmm .. I wonder what's Hyukjae up to right now .

I miss him .

I wanna meet him .

Why my mind is keep thinking about him .

Is this what you called a love ? A love for a guy ?

Okay that's cool . Never heard someone fall in love with a person who has the same gender before . Oh nevermind .

What should i do for him next ? Can anybody suggest to me ?

Uhh this is my weakness . I don't know how to arrange a love ! Let me repeat , L.O.V.E .

Yeah i sound noob . That's because i've never fall in love and never experience to be in a relationship before .

I need help . That's right , it's the best conclusion .

"Mr. Kang , where's my phone ?" . I kindly asked him who was standing behind me .

"I'll be right back" . He immediately went to my room and took the phone as what he'd been ordered and passed it to me .

"There you go , Master" .

"Thank you my dearest assistant"

I dialed the certain number and waited for the phone to be pick-up .

tut tutt .. tut tutt ..

"Hello Master Donghae" .

"Hey there . How is it going ?" .

"Hyukjae has safely arrived home less than hour sent by us . We're in front of his house right now . So far , nothing bad things happen" .

"Good job , guys . I love the way you work . Contact me if there's any news" .

I was about to hang , but i still can heard a voice that's calling me on the line .

"Oh wait Master . He's currently outside of the house . He took his bicycle from the back of his house and started to go somewhere else . He's wearing a uniform . Maybe he's leaving for work ?" .

What ? Hyukjae already go for work ? Omg isn't he too young to have a job ? He should enjoyed his life while he's still a teenager . Oh my poor prince !

"Follow him . Text me the address where's he working . I'll be there soon" .

I threw away my phone on the couch and went into my room to get prepared .

I'm going to meet him again ! Can't wait can't wait can't wait !!!

Ohh ohh ohh should i buy something for him ? Err a bouquet of flower ? A box full with chocolate ? Or maybe a ring ?? Nah too early for that .

Hmm i'll think about it later in the car . I need to take shower and dress up myself with the best and most expensive outfit i ever have .

I must look good in front of him . Yeahh come on Donghae you can do it !!

I'm coming to you , Hyukkie ~<3

 

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

I just cameback from school after been sent by those huge men who's actually i don't even know . At least they aren't bad guys . I feel safe with them .

There's absolutely no one in the house as my mom already off to work from the morning after i went to school .

Without wasting time , i'm getting ready to my part-time job at Dunkin Donuts which is just 3 kilometers from my house .

Maybe it's been 2 years already i work there .

Well my mom didn't really like it since i'm still a student and i should concentrate more on my study rather than working .

But i do this for our own goods to get extra moneys . I need to pay my school fees as soon as i can . It's not like i don't know how much my mom's salary cost is .

She always said that she got enough money to support our daily life and also for the fees . She never reveals the cost of her salary .

But i know it . It's not even reach $500 and how can i just let her make it by herself . As a son , i should help her how matter it is . I know my mom doesn't want to burden me , but i don't want to burden her either . I can't .

Later i took my bicycle from the back of my house then started to cycled to my work . Ohh about this bicycle , i'm not the one who bought this . Someone donated it for me since they didn't want to use it anymore .

 

Half an hour later

While i was doing some calculation at the counter place , suddenly someone has came through the door with a very oh-my-gosh-so-gorgeous appearance and smiled brightly at me . He walked towards me without even take his eyes from staring at me and soon when he's so close with me , he kissed my cheek and continued smiling .

"Good to see you again , my Jewel" .

WHAT ?!! Did he just kissed me ? Donghae ? Kissed my cheek ? Just now ? MY GOD !!! *speechless*

"W-what are you doing ?!" . I widen both of my eyes without realizing that my cheeks are super red right now . Duh . .

"Aww Hyuk , you're blushing . So cute !! So you're working here ?" .

I nodded while looked down and hold my cheeks which is still red . I couldn't stare at him after what has he done to me . I'm totally losing my mind !

What is he doing here anyway ? Why he did this to me ? Why he's always there wherever i been ? Urgh . I'm working right now , i need to forget that for a moment .

"Welcome to Dunkin Donuts . What would you like to order ?" . I started to raised my head and looked at him .

Donghae came closer to me and whispered ,

"Can i buy you instead ?"

"Are you insane ?!" . I thought .

"I'm sorry Donghae , i'm not for sale . You can buy food from the menu only" .

"Oh , i see . Well then , give me everything" .

"Everything ? What do you mean ?" .

"Yes , everything . All in the menu . I'll be waiting for you at the table over there" . He gave me a wink and moved to the table .

Oh man he's getting strange now . He's really a nice guy , but i think he has no right sense on his mind . I should stay away from him , maybe ?

Not long after , i brought all the doghnuts in the box that he has ordered to the table . He took out his wallet from the pocket and put $100 on the table as the payment for the doghnuts .

"Keep the balance" . Another wink was given by him . Ewww ~

 

Hours have passed . It's almost the end of my work day . Yet , Donghae is still here . With his smile and the way he stare at me from the beginning until now , he makes me couldn't breathe properly !

I packed my things and met with the manager before i went home . As i walked to the door and started to leave, Donghae got up from his seat quickly and blocked my way from front and still manage to smiled gently . Oh what he wants from me now ...

"Finish working already ?" .

"Yeah . I need to go back home now" .

"Good then ! So now i can spend time with you" .

Aishh i know he's gonna said that ! I really wanted to run away from him so i can get some peaceful from seeing his face again . But .. my heart doesn't feel want to do that . I think it sounds too cruel . He looks like he sincerely wanted to make friends with me meanwhile i tried to get far away from him . You're so mean , Hyukjae . Your parents never taught you to be arrogant with people .

"Of course we can" . I smiled at him and continue my way to the outside followed by him .

 

We're both in his car while chatted happily about many things on past . Without i even noticed that we've talked for about an hour already . Woahh .. I couldn't stop myself from the conversation but it's a really good time . I know a lot things about Donghae through the conversation . Indeed he's a good guy . But a little bit weird . I mean , his behavior while he's with me . He's officially my friend now .

"I have something for you" . Donghae reached something at the back seat and showed it to me .

It's a blue box in medium size with a black ribbon wrapped the whole box .

"What's this ?" .

"You'll know it soon" .

I smiled wide with my gum was shown and thanked him for the cute present thought i still didn't know what is it inside .

"Hyuk , can i have your number ? It would be easier for us to keep in touch" .

"You mean , phone number ? I'm sorry , i don't have any" .

Donghae looked kinda shocked when i told him that i didn't have a cell phone .

"You have no phone ?" .

"Yeah .. It's too expensive and it's not that important for me , i think" .

"Okay~" . Donghae gave a pure smile and keep staring into my eyes .

"Let's go back home , shall we ?"

 

[At home]

I was in my room , studying on the bed . It's 11:26p.m. already , up until now my mom isn't home yet . Usually she'll be home at 2a.m. or maybe 3a.m. . I always told my mom that she shouldn't comeback home too late . But she's so stubborn . She'll never listen to me . What can i do anymore .

Oh by the way ! I almost forgot that Donghae gave me a present in the box . I wonder what it is .

I stood from my bed and took the present from inside of my bag . Okay , this is the time . I'll rip the gift wrapping now .

Uhh .. i have no idea why i felt nervous suddenly .

I opened the gift wrapping slowly to avoid from destroy it . Later i opened the box and insert my hand into it then took out the present .

 

  

 

Aww it's a Monkey plushie ! I like it ! Thank you so much Donghae !! It's really cute and soft .

I accidently press the stomach and it suddenly gave out a voice saying "I love youuuuu" .

Omg so nice . I've never get something like this before . I'm so happy and excited !!!

 

On the next day at school

I cameback to my class from the teacher's room while brought some exercise books on my hand . As i walked through the corridor , i heard a very familiar voice was calling out my name from downstair .

"Lee Hyukjae ~ Where are you ? Come out come out wherever you are ~" .

Hey isn't that Donghae ??!! He's coming again ?! Geez i need to hide .

But where ? This school might be big enough , but some places couldn't be use for hiding . Like i told you before , Donghae isn't human . He can found me easily and he knows wherever i went and located . I must hide somewhere that no one would ever expected .

Think think think ! That's right ! On the tree . I'm so good on doing this ~ I used to climb the tree for safety when i caused problems to my mom on child .

"Hyukjae-ah~" . He's getting closer ! *hides*

 

20 minutes later

Ahhh my waist hurt . I hang on the tree for so long . I even missed my recess ! I didn't see him around . I think he's gone already . Good .

I climb down from the tree after confirm that he's not here anymore . But because i'm too careless , i slipped and fell from the big tree . Ouch ~ . .

"Hyukjae ! Are you okay ?" . Someone carried me up and helped me to stand .

"Thanks , Junsu . I'm okay" .

"What are you doing on the tree ?" .

"Huh ? Urm .. Tried to entertain myself . It's pretty fun" .

"Oh , okay . I was looking for you , you know" .

"Really ? What's the matter ?" .

"Are you free tonight ? I wanna bring you somewhere" .

"Somewhere ? Sure , but after i comeback home from work" .

"No problem ! I'll come invite you at your house . See you later" .

Junsu wants to bring me somewhere tonight . I'm curious . I wonder where would it be . Oh well let just see .

I return to my class and thanks God , Mrs. Park isn't in the class yet . If she's here , i bet i'll get punish by her because i came late into the class for no reason .

I went to my table and noticed there's strawberries with melt chocolates on it in my table . Waahh strawberries ~ My favorite fruit !

Besides , there's also a note was left .

'Hyuk-ah~ Where have you been ? I couldn't found you everywhere . I just wanted to give you this . I know you love it . Take care ! Love you❤ -Donghae'

Oh my , i'm so touched . But the last word is kinda .. uncomfortable for me .

 

On that night

Like what we promised , Junsu came to my house and brought me to someone's house which is full with people inside and looked lively with the lighting and voices of people .

"Junsu-ah , where are we ?"

"Let's go inside !"

He just ignored my question and pulled me into the house together without saying anything .

Until now , i still didn't know to whom this house belongs to . There's really a lot of people in this house and it seems like they're celebrating for something . We were sitting at the living room but Junsu left me alone to take some drink for me .

I escaped from the crowded of unknown people and went to the outside to take some fresh air . As i was standing at the verandah , someone came from behind .

"Hyukjae , it's been a while . Do you still remember me ?" .

Uhh .. That voice ... I have heard it before . I'm sure . I still recognize the voice . I can't believe that i'll hear it again and now , there's only one person on my mind who own that voice .

I started to turned around to make sure if what i thought is really true . When i saw his face , i was so surprised . It's no joke . God , it's ... him .

 

 


Done with chapter 4 ~ ^^ Subscribe and comments are loved <333

I made it a bit longer since i haven't update for a month.