Chp11

Like The First Time

 

♦≈Donghae's P.O.V

 

I was driving the car back to Hyuk's house and , we weren't talking at all !

I glanced at him , and he was just sitting there , crossing hands and pouting . He didn't look fine . What happened ? Is he mad ? How come he looked so cute though he's angry ?

"Hyukkie ... are you okay ?" .

No response . He was glaring at me as he was trying to say 'yes' to me with his stares . But why ?! I'm innocent .

It's a rare thing to see him being so cold in front of me . Yes , i noticed that he changed a lot recently . He wanted to avoid me all the time . Omg don't tell me .. that he's shy because he already fell in love with me ? :D

I was about to say something but then he finally started to talk with me with a big sigh came out from his mouth and lower his head .

"Hae , i hope meeting you wasn't a mistake . So then you wouldn't be a burden in my life just like now . Just saying ..." .

Huh ? What is this about ??? Was it a confession , or something ? Perhaps .

"Yes , it wasn't a mistake . You know that . Because i'm your destiny . Just endure a little bit . We'll be living in a happy life together sooner" .

"I don't mean that-" .

"I understand . You're just shy" . I chuckled and pressed the accelerator pedal harder .

I never be in love before though , but the way he expressed his love towards me didn't sound right . Lol , it's okay sweetheart . You did great *winks* . I love you no matter how .

I gave a stare at him once again , and he was leaning his head against the window while clenching his teeth with his eyes closed .

He must be nervous after saying those words . Ahahaa how cute ~ I told you , he does love me .

 

Not long after , we arrived in front of his house . Soon as i stopped the engine , he came out from the car and slammed the door . Woah , calm down Baby ~

I came out from my car as well to look at his condition . He was glaring at me in such an attractive way . Gosh , i'm melting ! *nosebleeding*

"Hae , can you please .. PLEASE ..." . He looked at me desperately while breathed hard .

"Nevermind ..." . Without finishing his words , he already walked off and got into his house . Is it only me or he even looked ier when he's mad ? Oh my he was born perfect .

"Well i love you too !" . I shouted towards him and grinned although he was already gone from sight . Hyukkie is sure hard to understand .

 

"YAAAA what's this !!!???" .

I ran into the house when suddenly i heard someone's screaming .

"What happened , babe ???!" . Then i found Hyukkie who was sitting , hmm i don't know whether he's actually sitting , crawling or something on the floor and gasping .

I looked around , but i couldn't seem to find any shocking or neither horror things . Then why was he screaming just now ?

"From where did these things come . . . . Is it you again , Hae ?" .

"What things ?"

"The furnitures ..."

"Oh right" . I nodded and smiled proudly when he already realized everything . He stood up from his place and came towards me .

"Tell me what else you bought" .

"Refrigerator , television , sofa , carpets , computer , microwave , rice cooker , kettle , heater , air conditioner , dining table , closets , bookshelf , a study desk for you , some clothes for you and your mom , a new bed , and-" .

"Okay that's enough" . He told me to stop by putting his finger on my lips then went to his room right away .

"I know you will love it , Hyuk ~" . I thought to myself and got into his room while jumping around in delight .

 

Hyukjae's P.O.V

 

What is he thinking actually .. I was very shock to see those new furnitures and other things like cooking and electronic equipment in my house . What will my mom says when she finds out about this . I bet she doesn't like it . Neither me .

I got into my room and there , i saw a queen size bed and some pretty decoration in a blue pattern . It looked way different than my old room , and i don't feel like i'm living in my own house !

"So do you like it ?" . That guy , Lee Donghae came and had his seat on the bed while keep bouncing on it and smiling to me .

"Donghae , you sure have to know this ... i don't like it !" . I took off my backpack from my back and put it at the side of the bed .

"Aww come on ~ Don't be shy" . I ignored him by saying nothing and explored the room for a while . Well it's pretty , but i still can't accept this .

Suddenly , something caught my attention . 2 wardrobes in my room ? I opened both of the wardrobes and saw all of my shirts were hanging in one of the wardrobe while the another one has a lot of pretty and elegant clothes in it . I'm pretty sure they're all not mine .

"Why there's 2 wardrobes in my room ? And did you buy these new clothes for me ?" .

"What ? Nah . I haven't tell you yet . Starting from this moment , today , tomorrow , and forever , i'll be living in this house with you ~ Excited much ?" .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE . . . ."

 

---

"Leave now !" . I pulled his hand and pushed his back as hard as could  be , removing him out from my house . But Donghae wasn't moving that much , it wasn't effective on him though i already pushed him like hell . This guy is too tough !

"Woo woo woo ~ Chill down . Why are you so aggressive today" .

"You ... aren't going to live here !" . I gave a death glare towards him but he was staring at me deeply , suprisingly his expression changed all of sudden and he didn't smile like he usually does .

"But ... i have no place to stay , Hyukkie . Look , i live in Seoul and i came here to get some peace . You know that , right ? For this whole times , i've been staying at the underground passage , sacrificing myself in cold and dirt . Nobody cares . Until one day i met you . I saved you from the baldie and brought you home . If i wasn't there , i bet you couldn't even breathing properly for now . Right now , i only have you . So i'm begging , Lee Hyukjae . Would you please , i mean PLEASE .. let me stay here , with you ? I promise i'll take care everything . I'll protect you from any kind of dangers that might happen . Please ...." .

I thought for a while , looking at the pity guy in front of me who was sobbing silently . He looked at me with such a pure stares and sorrowful . Am i being so mean ? I didn't mean to , it just .. Uhhh

Shall i let him stay here ?

 

 


 

Yo guys ! :) i was planning to write more , but i realized i couldn't fit everything in this chapter . comments are loved <3