Chp7

Like The First Time

 

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

I've been sent back to home by Junsu . The event was awesome . I walked into the house happily while grin cheerfully when remembrance back about the sweet moments that happened just now with Kyuhyun . The stares , the hug , the skinship and everything that we did are really precious things in my life which i was wishing for it for a long time ago and it's finally granted .

I'm still remember the moment where my mom told me a fiction story every night before went to sleep , and there's she said , 'Each story will end up with a happy ending , no matter how hard they sacrificed' .

Up until now , those words are still being kept in my mind and i do believe with it . It's contain such a deep meaning and i can feel it .

As i headed towards my room , my mom suddenly appeared and called out my name . "Hyukjae-ah" .

"Ah dae , omma . What's wrong ?" .

"Where did you go ?" .

"I went out with Junsu . Omma , did you know that Kyuhyun and his family has comeback from Japan ?" .

"Kyuhyun .. ? Ahh your old friend , right ? I've never seen him for so long . If you meet with him again , send my regards to him . Anyway , Donghae has came here to meet with you . But sadly , you're not home" .

"Donghae ...?" Huh ? He came to my house ? Oh my , i thought he's getting bored of me already from escaping him but he doesn't seem to give up easily like that .

I smiled to my mom then got into my room and locked the door . I feel uneasy everytime i heard his name . It's not like i'm being mean to him , but i think he's kinda bothersome . I have no problems to make friends with him , but his behavior which is always following me all the time made me pissed-off .

I lied down on my bed and released a long sigh . I was thinking how to solve my problems . How to settle down about Donghae . If i meet with him later , i'll discuss with him and tell him how stress am i . Yeah , i bet he'll understand me . After that i don't need to climb a tree anymore .

I pulled out the scarf from my neck and hold it tight with both of my hands . I can't believe Kyuhyun did this to me . He makes me gone crazy for him again . Now there's nothing to be worry about anymore . Eventhough i'll get bully again and no matter how my life is , i still have Kyuhyun beside me . Kekeke <3

Soon , i fell asleep by myself on the bed while hugged the scarf . Sweet dream ... sweetheart ..

 

On the next day

[in class]

"Everyone , listen . Starting from next week , there will be a night class everyday , including Saturday and Sunday . Hmm i can say it's an extra class . Your 1st trial examination is just around the corner . Since it's your final year as the senior in the school , make sure that you do your best to reach the best grades . Understand ?" .

Everyone is busy preparing for the exam while i'm in my own world , day-dreaming about him . All about him . Ohh and guess what ? Today i'm wearing the white scarf that Kyuhyun gave me at school ^^ I don't need anything else when i already have this on my neck to accompany me all day .

Since he's back , i was planning to do some activities with him together . Just the two of us . Well , like having a study-group , hang out together , travelling and many more . Aww it must be fun !

 

 

Ouch !!

Suddenly i felt someone threw a marker towards my head and it hit directly on my forehead .

"Hyukjae-shi , you heard what i said earlier , don't you ?"

Mrs. Park glare straight onto my eyes with her hands crossed . I've been caught attention by everyone in the class and they're all looking at me .

"Y-yes .. teacher" .

"I'm looking forward on you . I hope that you'll get a better results for your final exam . Get it ?" .

"Dae ..." .

*Kriiinnnnggggggg~*

Everyone immediately gets up then greet Mrs. Park for the last time and came out from the class for the recess . Fuhh thanks God it's all over now . Okay that's enough , Hyukjae . No more day-dreaming in the class or else you'll get into trouble .

 

I headed toward the office while brought an envelope which is containing moneys in it . I already got my salary for this month yesterday and finally i have enough money to pay up for the school fees . After this , i don't have to be stress anymore to think about the fees .

While i walked through the stairs , they're coming toward me with a very annoying style and grabbed my sleeve , pushed me away to the wall.

Ahhhhh the baldie again !!!

"Sup , Jae ? You seem happier since someone's guarding you now . Do you think i'll just let you go easily like that ?" .

Junho grabbed my hair and pulled my head up . "I never know you're interest in guys . That's low , dude" .

"What's low , Junho ? He's only deserve for guys. That suits him more" . Chansung spoke out with his full mouth while eating a banana.

"Did you see this scar on my face ? Did you know why ? It's because of that guy ! The day where we fought and he had punched my face until left a scar !" .

"I-im sorry ... please .. let me free .." . I tried to release myself from them but they're holding me tight and it almost injured my hand . Tsk tsk T___T

"Nice scarf . Since when you're wearing a scarf to school ? Let me have it" .

"NO !!!" .

I couldn't let him took away the scarf that Kyuhyun gave specially to me . Taecyeon already hold and tried to pulled away the scarf , but i quickly punched his face with my own hand and ran away . Omg i did it ! Yes finally !

"Yah where are you going ??!!" .

"Hyung , your nose is bleeding !" . Junho was getting panicked .

"Chansung , do you have any tissue ?" .

"Err ... no , i don't . Don't worry , we can wipe his nose with this" . Chansung innocently wiped the blood with a banana peel that he have .

"Get the hell out of me ! You just wait , Hyukjae ! I'll catch you soon !!" .

 

"Your fees have been settled . A guy named Lee Donghae already paid it for you" .

Did i hear that the headmaster just mentioned Donghae's name ? He paid my fees ? Since when ?!

"Are you sure ? All of it ?" .

"Yes , all of it . Not only that , he even donated some moneys for the school . How kind , isn't he ? Next time , invite him to come here and we'll make some special event for him . Okay ?" .

I nodded to the headmaster then got out from the office . I'm curious now . How did he knows about my fees ? And why must he paid it for me ? He really tried his best to get close with me , but isn't it a burden for him ? Huh ...

Donghae ... he is too nice . While i behave badly toward him . I feel so guilty right now .

On my way to the class , i sat on the bench at the park to get some fresh air and released my tension . I'm just eighteen but why i've been through with these kind of things ? Why me ? I'm stress !

At the moment , i feel strange which is i sense something wrong happened around me . I don't know . Ohh i'm getting eery . I guess i should return to my class now .

As i stand up and turn around , someone came approach me and closed my mouth with a handkerchief . I couldn't see his face ! Somebody ! Help me !

I'm getting weaker as i smelled the chemicals that have been placed on the handkerchief and he's too strong .

I ... need to ... uhh .. *faints*

 


Re-update chapter 7 ( which i used to update on 10th March ) . thanks god i still remember what was written , but i guess it's kinda short . maybe i forgot some parts . Sadly i lost my previous story comments . Sobs sob T^T