Chp14

Like The First Time

 

♦≈Kyuhyun's P.O.V≈♦

 

The more i got closer to him , his eyes were getting wider and bigger . He kept staring at me moving towards his lips until he eventually closed his eyes tightly . Kkkkk i couldn't stand it anymore .

I moved back and slowly giggled while covering my mouth with my palm . Hyukjae decided to open his eyes when he heard my laugh .

"Why were you closing your eyes ? Do you think i was gonna kiss you ? I was only pranking you" . I continued laughing but a bit louder than before without covering my mouth anymore .

"Eh...? W-who said ? I was just.. about to sleep . That's it" . He pretended to act usual but his face was obviously blushing . I'm sorry Hyuk , but you were so entertaining and naive ahaha.

"It's getting dark out there . I need to go back to my home now" . Hyukjae quickly got up from the floor and took his backpack along with him .

"You can come here again whenever you want" . I was waving towards him but he already went out through the main door as he was in a hurry . Is he embarrassed because of just now ? He should've get angry instead of feeling shame , i think .

I started collecting rubbish and cleaned the mess we've done before my mom come back . She couldn't see this or i would turn to a dead meat soon .

As i was arranging the pillows on the couch , suddenly i remembered of someone . I turned back and found out Junsu who was sleeping soundly on the floor .

Ahh so he had fall asleep . That's why i didn't hear his voice at all and i even almost forgot about this guy .

I squatted in front of Junsu and shaked his body to wake him up .

"Hey Su , wake up now . It's time for you to return home . Party is over" . I kept shaking him till he held my hand all of sudden . Huh ? Has he awaken ? But his eyes still remain closed and he didn't seem like pretending .

I tried to release my hand from him but he kept pulling my hand stronger .

"Heebon-ah , come here ... lemme kiss you .. uu uu" .

"Junsu ! Junsu-ah !! Wake up , you punk . Yah , i'm Cho Kyuhyun !" .

"Saranghae , Heebon-ah . I want to... kiss you .." .

"LET GO OF MEEE" .

I pulled my hand away from him many times . But then with all strength and power he got , he dragged me closed to him and i accidentally fell onto him and we . . . .

 

---

Donghae's P.O.V

 

Mr. Kang brought me to a Cafè in Namwon that i asked him to find one for me as i got nobody to play with . Well , Hyukjae is currently at his school . I can't always be with him all the time or he will get mad . I just wanted to protect him , that's all .

The coffe i just ordered was getting colder but i didn't bother to drink it at all as i kept thinking about Hyukjae over and over . He has changed . He doesn't look like the old Hyukjae i used to know . *sighs*

"Master , are you okay ?" . Mr. Kang started to realize my doleful expression but i forced myself to smile but i couldn't admit that i'm 'okay' .

"Hyukjae ... i think he hates me . He doesn't like me anymore ..." . I lowered my head and pouted , tried to hold myself not to cry .

"Why do you say so ? What happened between you and Hyukjae ?" .

"Well , nothing happen .. so far . It just , he doesn't seem like with everything i did for him . I can see it through his expression . He looks annoyed with me" .

I stirred the coffe with a small silver spoon while thinking hard about thing we're currently discussing about . Suddenly , Mr. Kang tapped my shoulder and i looked at him who's about to say something to me .

"Master , i don't mean to be rude or something . I am just giving out my opinion .  Maybe , he doesn't like the way you treat him" .

"But i treat him very well" .

"You do . But you need to give him some spaces . I understand you want to take care of him , but don't be too over-protective . He might feel uncomfortable with it" .

Awww come on , Mr. Kang . That doesn't make sense at all . I'm not being over-protective . Do i look like one ? No , right ?

I did nothing wrong , so i am probably not the reason why Hyukkie became like that . Well , i'll figure it out by myself .

As i was in a deep thought and continued stirring my coffe , my phone suddenly vibrated on the table and daddy's name was brightly shown on the screen .

Wow , i can't believe daddy is calling me . Right now . I don't even know he actually has time to contact me instead of spending his time signing dozen of letters .

Wait , i actually never thought that he still remember me .

I sweeped the screen and put it next to my ear . "Yobesaeyo , Mr. President" .

"Donghae-ah ! How are you doing , my son ? So how's your travel ? Where are you right now ?" .

"Yes i am doing really really great , as always . I am right here , in Namwon . Having some coffe with Mr. Kang , the only guy who cares about me" .

I could hear he was clearing his throat at my last line , which is a bit 'sarcastic' . I was just being honest .

"Namwon ? What are you doing in Namwon ? I thought you went somewhere that's much relaxing like Jeju-Do , or else" .

"Namwon isn't that bad though . You can come here too , if only you have time" .

I stated in a straight , calm way with a small chuckle at the end of the words . But i gotta say i am really disappointed and sad to be honest . It just somehow i wonder , who is this guy actually ? Is he really my dad or just pretended to be one ?

"So here's the thing . You must finish your vacation as soon as possible , and comeback home . I want you to continue your study again in Seoul University . You know that you'll be soon replacing me as a CEO . There's no much time" .

"University ? Dad , i am still 18 years old . I am not ready yet . It is too early for everything . There's nothing to be rushed about . If the right time has come , i'll go back by myself" .

"Then prepare yourself . I don't accept any excuses from you , Lee Donghae" .

"Dad ..." . Tutt ... tutt ... tutt ... tutt ...

The conversation ended . All i could hear is the beeping sounds on the line . I had not even finish my words yet .

 

This is it . Honestly , it's not something suprising . This is what i'm talking about . What made me so depressed . I couldn't feel any affection he gave to me , and it is more like receiving an order from a big boss .

He doesn't look like someone who we called as . . . dad .

Since i was young , a child ,  i only played with my toys at the living room with maids and guys in black suit around to guard me .

I was alone . I talked with nobody , and everyone seems busy with their own works . Mom was always there for me . Well , not really . daddy told her not to be too soft with me , and let me be by myself , be more independent .

I felt like crying , but i couldn't . Because i thought that maybe daddy did this to me for my own good . I have to bear with it .

Fortunately , Mr. Kang , my personal assistant accompany me for the whole time and even until now . Although he got warned by daddy a lot , he didn't really mind about it .

I started to talk with someone and played with them when i entered primary school . By then , i wasn't a loner anymore as i got a lot of good and kind friends around me .

Everybody loves me . They always put me in the first place , first choice . I feel very appreciated . I feel proud .

But why my parents couldn't do the same while i'm their one and only son ? And i know there will never be an answer for it .

 

Mr. Kang was looking at me in silence . I stared back at him and murmured ,

"I wanna go back to Hyukjae's house" .

 

Hyukjae's P.O.V

 

It was another fine day at school and now i am going back home .

Yes , these days seem much better than before . Nobody ask me to replace their duty after school anymore , nobody steal my lunchbox anymore , nobody stick a 'kick me' note on my back anymore , and even the kingkas are nowhere to be seen . Well , Mrs. Park is an exception . I still get scolded by her everyday .

I am no longer living in my old terrible life . I feel much relief and thankful . Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !

I am not that disgusting , useless , pitiful student anymore . I know this day would come someday ! I wish that i could tell everybody that i -

 

            OUCH ! !

 

Too much bubbling to myself and thanking no one , I was being a bit careless which i couldn't even notice everything around me and i just hitted myself at a pole .

Okay that's hurt . Really really hurt . For a moment , my head got all dizzy and i could feel the world was spinning around . I'm sure there will be a bump on my forehead soon .

"Yo man !!" . I heard a voice that was approaching me and Junsu circled my neck with his right arm .

"What are you doing in front of this pole ?" .

"No , nothing . Errr Junsu , what's wrong with your eye ?" . I pointed towards his swollen , blue-ish left eye and that seems like someone had just beaten him .

"I .. i have no idea either . It happened last night when i fell asleep at Kyuhyun's house . All of sudden , he punched me with his palm and when i asked him 'why' , he never replied me and shooed me out from his house" .

"Kyuhyun punched you ?!! You gotta be kidding me . If he really did so , you must've done something really bad" .

"Hey i swear i did nothing okay !" .

"Hey guys !!" .

We were both turning around towards the direction where the voice came from .

Omg that's Kyuhyunnie .

"You both waiting for me ?" . He walked closer to us and that made my heart skip a beat . *gulps*

Seeing his face suddenly reminds me of yesterday night , the moment when we were staring at each other so close and i thought he actually gonna kissed me !

I could feel my face started to blush , so i looked away and tried to avoid from having eye-contact with him .

"Says who ? Do we look like one ?" . Junsu hissed and pouted in annoyed . But Kyuhyun was only laughing hearing the response Junsu gave.

"Okay okay i'm so sorry about that eye . You know , truthfully i am planning to treat you guys at the Beef Restaurant near at my house" .

"Assa let's go !" . Junsu who was frowning at first magically turned bright knowing that Kyuhyun's gonna take us eat and eagerly pulled our hand .

As we were walking there , something just vibrated in my pocket and it surely my phone .

I took it out and 'Baby Hae' was read on the large phone screen . Ahhh this guy again .

I stared at the phone for awhile . I decided to just ignore the phone call and to prevent from getting more calls from him , i opened the phone's back and took off the battery . Hm yeah , much better now .

Kyuhun put his arm around my shoulder and he was smiling sweetly at me , as i can say that he's the most beautiful and perfect creature i've ever seen .

I smiled back at him and walked much closer to him , while sharing some funny stories along the road .

 

 

 


Yayy done for chapter 14 ~ ^ ^  I'd just wish i could always continue this story but the times never allowed me with homeworks , chores and all =3= Anyway subs and comment are loved <3 !