Chp15

Like The First Time

 

Hello readers , i recommend you to read the previous chapter since i haven't update this story for so long due to studies and school. Anyway enjoy ^^

 


 

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

*Sssss sssss*

Junsu was excitedly grilling the beef and his face expression obviously showed that he was in joyful as he had not eaten for like 10 years . He never looked as happy as right now before this. He must be in love with the beef so much .

Then i changed my view and looked at Kyuhyun who was politely eating and chewing the beef with his mouth closed . All i can say is he looked as handsome as always . Everybody has to agree with that .

 

"Yah" . Junsu's low scream just made me lose my concentration towards Kyuhyun and i glared at him in displeasant .

"Aren't you going to eat ? If not , i'll be taking your parts" .

"Noooo this is mine !!" . I hitted his hand which was about to reach my beef on my plate and i replaced the plate far away from him so that he wouldn't try to steal it again .

"Eat now or i'll eat it for you !" .

"You've ate a lot . Don't disturb my beef . Eat yours , not mine !" .

As we were arguing , Kyuhyun stopped from eating and laughed watching our childish behavior . No , not us . I mean Junsu . He is so childish and he made me look like one either .

"You guys are so funny . Both of you always make my day" .

"We do ?" While i was staring at the laughing Kyu , Junsu secretly ate my grilled beef . All of them ! After that , he sat at his place again while nomming and pretented as there's nothing just happened . Su whyyyyy ??!!!!

I stomped my legs in anger and groaned seeing the empty plate and Junsu who was ignoring me while still nomming and grilling other beefs . I just wished i can cry right now , but since Kyuhun is here and of course i don't want him to see me crying just because of the food . Kim Junsu i hate you ! Hmph !

 

"Oh hey guys , actually i have something for you . Here" .

Kyuhyun placed two pieces of ticket on the table . "This is for you . We are going to the Lotte World !!" .

"Lotte World ?!!" . Junsu and I stated in suprise in the same time . Like seriously ? Kyuhyunnie .. seriously ?! Lotte World ?

"Yes i know it's a bit disappointment . I've tried to get the ticket for Disneyland in HongKong and also the ticket for the plane but my mom didn't let me since we haven't pass the examination and even the trial . So , she said that Lotte World is good enough . Is it alright for you guys ?" .

 

*gasps*   *gasps*   *half die*   *gasps*   *gasps*

 

I exchanged gaze with Junsu but he didn't look that shock in disbelief but more like calm and a little excited .

Oh yeah i forgot . He is already used to those places since he is also rich and able to go everywhere . I'm the only one here who cannot afford and poor .

"It is more than enough , honestly . But why are we going there ?" .

"Hyukjae , we are going there for fun of course . Like what i've always told you before , i wanna spend time with you and do everything together" .

"Thought your mom doesn't let you" .

"Yes , she did" .

"Hey , when are we going ?" . Junsu suddenly spoke out , after remained silence for a while and he looked like as he was in a deep though just now .

"Next week . On sunday" .

"Oh shoot" .

"Anything wrong , Su ?" .

"I can't go" .

"But why ?" . Kyuhyun looked a bit frustrated on his face . Poor Kyuhyunnie . He was hoping that the three of us can spend our time together again like what we always did on past .

"I'm going to Italy with my family on next Friday until Wednesday. Appa is having an important business meeting and job and he will bring us along" .

"Nevermind then . What can we do anymore" .

Junsu would be the one who probably brighten up the mood . But now he isn't going . Well , we can't force him not to go right . Hmm

 

So .. there's only like , the two of us ?! Kyuhyunnie and I ? Me ? Kyuhyunnie ? Together without nobody ? W O W .

 

*Dugum dugum dugum dugum dugum dugum*

 

My heart is suddenly beating so fast and unsteady . This kind of feelings makes me want to take a dump right now . This is why i hate being nervous !

I looked outside of the restaurant through the glass wall and just realized that it is actually raining heavily right now .

Okay now i feel so cold and i want to pee . I need toilet . Right now .

"Hey Hyukjae" .

"Yyyyyes..?" . Say it quick , Kyu . My stomach needs to release something big .

"What if . . ."

 

Donghae's P.O.V≈♦

 

I'm waiting infront of the school for 10 minutes ,

 

  20 minutes ,

 

              half an hour .

 

Nope , Hyukjae never presented .

 

As Girls' Generation songs keep replaying , i finally decided to drove away since i couldn't find Hyukjae in the building .

I already went into his class , hall , canteen and even the toilet . I saw nobody , nor even my lovey dovey Hyukkie . Well there were some students . The girl students were like 'Arghhhhh' 'omo ! ! !' 'Kyaaaaaa~' when they saw me .

For awhile i felt like an idol . Kekeke

Hmm okay there's no need to keep waiting and waiting , let's just move on .

I keep remembering what Mr. Kang just told me .

It's ridiculous . I can't be . Hyukkie will never hates me . He won't !!

Why must he stays away from me ? Is he being shy or something ? I understand it's hard to always face with a handsome guy like me , but it's been a long time actually . He should've got used to it .

Shall i buy him something ? Like food ? accessories ? Or maybe... Oh.

 

It's raining .

 

Where is he ? Is he alright ? I wonder if he's okay right now . I'm worry that he's currently standing under the tree since it's raining and it's getting heavier from what i see .

I looked around while drove slowly , just to make sure if Hyukjae might be somewhere close .

Then i saw someone familiar .

 

That's Hyukkie !!!

Wait , who's that ? Choi Kyuhyun and his another friend ?

They're in a Beef Restaurant , eating and laughing and playing around with each other .

I stopped the car and keep watching them from far .

Glad to know that he's fine . Thanks Goodness ! !

He looks happy . Smile appeared on his face . It's been a long time i haven't seen that one . Actually , he looks .. happier to be with them .

I took out my phone and tried to dial his number , but i failed as the number couldn't be reached .

I wished that i could get inside to be with him , but it's raining right now and i'm afraid that my existance will disturb their happy time and that grin on Hyukkie's face will be missing again .

Hyukkie .. i miss you . When will you ever grin like that again for me ?

 

Is it just me or we're getting apart from each other ? You're avoiding me all the time whenever i need you .

 

But , but . . . i love you so ..

 

As i was observing him from the window of my car , my sight became blurry and watery .

What is this ? Tears ? Geez dust must have got into my innocent eyes .

No , stop it . Don't cry , Hae . You're not 5 years old anymore !!

I wiped it away and started the engine to go back to Hyukjae's house .

If he's happy to be with his friends .. then i should've not destroy his happiness .

What's most important right now , he's save .

 

---

 

Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

"Goodbye !" . I waved my hand happily towards Kyuhyun and Junsu who accompany and sent me home .

It's getting darker as night is approaching . Well , we had a really great time together . Thanks to Kyuhyun for treating us beef :]

I went inside of the house , closing the door back and -

"Omma , Hyukkie's home !" .

And Donghae with a blue and white polka-dot apron who held a ladle greeted me cheerfully from the kitchen . That apron looks cute on him somehow .

I saw Omma who was cooking and stood next to Donghae came towards me and kissed my forehead followed by a warm hug .

"Omma , you came home earlier !" .

"Of course , my dear . I miss my son so much so i finished my work quicker than before" .

"That's good ! Omma , stop doing job that's not suitable for you okay. I warn you" .

" *chuckles* I understand . Donghae brought me home and he is now helping me cooking for our dinner . To be honest , he's really good in cooking" .

I glanced at Donghae and he was busy stirring something in the cooking pot .

"He probably is. Gotta go and take shower now . Call me if dinner's ready" .

 

---

 

I got into my room and i saw a big Nemo plushie on my bed .

Don't tell me Donghae brought me a new gift ?

Door was opened and Donghae quickly jumped in the room as i was about the touch the fishy plushie .

"Can you explain this to me ?" .

"Meet my favorite plushie ever , Nemo the fish !" .

"Yeah i know that" .

"It's cuteeee , isn't ?" .

"Mhm" .

"I used to sleep with it since i was in a high school . Now i'm gonna share this with you" .

He kept talking continuously while i was scratching my neck and sighed . I'm not sure whether i'm able to take shower or not tonight . Or maybe not .

"Sounds good . I wanna take a bath now" .

 

"Hey , you know .." .

Sigh.

"Okay , finish your last sentence now" .

"I am wondering where did you put the monkey plushie that i gave to you ?" .

 

. . . . . The sad part is , i don't even know .

 

"Errr .. umm somewhere safe . Don't worry , the monkey is .. is in a good condition" .

"Are you sure ?" .

"Yeah ! Really sure" .

"Are you really really sure ?" .

"Yes , i said" .

"Are you really really really really sure ?" .

"Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! Okay stop it" .

Donghae was pouting at first , but then it turned to a huge smile and lied down on the bed while playing with the Nemo .

Omg for Goodness Sake , i don't believe that he's actually 18 years old . I felt like talking to a kid .

Suddenly i felt bad about it . I never remember about the monkey plushie that he used to give me until he asked me .

What have i done ?

"Hey Donghae .." .

"Yes , darling ?" .

"I have another ticket to the Lotte World . Do you want to join ?" .

 

 


Subs and comment are loved <3 ^ ^