Chp16

Like The First Time

 

♦≈Kyuhyun's P.O.V≈♦

 

I packed my things into the backpack umm like some clothes , in case if we're going to play with water , towel , and snacks .

It's really sad to know that Junsu couldn't join us . I was really hoping he could participate .

But at least we have someone else to replace him .

I saw him that day .

 

Flashback

 

"I can't go" .

"But why ?" . I started to feel anxious when Su said he isn't going with us .

"I'm going to Italy with my family on next Friday until Wednesday . Appa is having an important business meeting and job and he will bring us along" .

"Nevermind then . What can we do anymore" . I slightly smiled and secretly sighed while they were looking away . Seems like everything didn't turn to be the same as what i already planned .

"Mianhae .." .

"It's alright . Don't be sorry .  It's not your fault . I should've ask you first" .

Rain started to fall heavily . There's nothing interesting on the road but there's this one car that caught my attention .

I don't know if it is just me or the car looks familiar to me and I have that feelings that someone in that car is currently looking towards some direction . Towards us .

The car window is black in color , so i couldn't figure out who is in the car .

Wait ... Could it be ,

Lee Donghae ? Hyukjae's boyfriend ?

I don't know if he is really boyfriend of Hyukjae , but that's what he said on our first met .

Isn't it strange that someone parked the car on the middle of the heavy rain ? There must be a reason , right ?

Yup . That's Lee Donghae . I am so sure .

What if i invite him along ? It's not that he's a stranger . Hyukjae knows him well. He is Hyukjae's boy- Okay stop it . I keep repeat the same thing .

It's gonna be fun .

"Hey Hyukjae" .

"Yyyyyes..?" .

"What if . . . you ask Lee Donghae to join us ?" .

"What ?! But but .. but why ?" .

"We have another ticket , I mean Junsu's ticket . I don't what it to be wasted . I only met him once before this . He looks friendly . I would like to be friend with him" .

"Yeah , let him join !" . Junsu spoke out .

"You don't mind , right ? Hyukjae ?" .

"Okay ... I'll tell him" .

 

-End of flashback-

 

*ding dong*

Oh . They're here .

"I'm going out now" . I bowed to my mom and kissed both of her cheeks .

"Take care and have fun" .

"I definitely will" .

Flashing a smile to my mom , i walked to the door and wore my sneacker .

I opened the door knob slowly and saw a cheerful yet very handsome guy standing while grinning 'handsomely' in front of me with his pink gummy was perfectly shown . Awww Hyukjae is so cute as always ^^

"Morning" . I greeted , grinning back to him .

"Good morning ~" .

"You look great today , Hyuk" .

"Am I ??" . And the reddish cheeks appeared once again . Just like what i expected , he covered both of his cheeks with his palms and tried to act cool . I know him sooooo well ;D

"You are . You have no idea how cute you look right now . Aigoo i want to pinch your cheeks so hard" .

"Yaaaa stop it . I can't bear with this anymore .." .

Everytime i see or be with Hyukjae , i can't help but to until he turns blush all over his face . He looks so cute especially right now . It's seems like his face's gonna explode anytime if i a bit more . Hehe you agree with me , readers ? ^ ^

"Hey guys.. you can maybe have a discussion in the car while we're on the way to the Lotte World . I want to listen too" . I looked towards Donghae after hearing the voice and he already outside of the car, putting his chin and hands on the front car door.

Whoops , my bad . I didn't notice him though .

I quickly grabbed Hyukjae's sleeve and brought him into the car . Hyuk was sitting next to Donghae while I was sitting behind them .

After then , our journey has started ~

 

---

 

"It's Lotte World !!!" . Hyukjae was screaming excitedly, while looking at the entrance in front of him .

"Kaja !!" . Donghae who just appeared from behind pulled Hyukjae's hand and ran ahead towards the entrance to get inside .

Lol they're both so cute honestly . I thought Hyukjae is the only guy who's really childish-like , but now it seems like he has a company . Hehe

I was still standing straight with my hands both in the pocket while staring and them running like a kid and smiled .

"Kyuhyunnie, let's go!" . Hyukjae turned back and shouted at me, even before Donghae who seems really excited pulled his hand once again into the Lotte World and now they're gone from my sight already .

Well, maybe i really should act like a kid just like them for today . It's time to have fun !

 

---

We decided to ride the French Revolution Roller Coaster first as we were talking about it in the car earlier and Donghae looked super excited about riding on it . To be honest , he is very talkative and friendly . He talks a lot and there's always a smile shown on his sweet face . Hyukjae must be lucky to have someone cheerful and nice as him ^^

"You'll ride next to me" . Donghae stated as he was grabbing tightly Hyukjae's hand and winked to him while we were lining up, waiting for our turn to get on it .

"What? But.. i want to.." . Hyukjae turned round and looked at me with sorrow expression, and all i could do was flashing a smile to the cutie Hyuk .

               "Wae? You don't want to be with me?" .

"....No!" . Hyukjae exclaimed while pulled his hand from Donghae's grip and frowned with his hands crossed .

Okay what is going on with these two right now .

 

     "Okay.."

It is already our turn . Suddenly my sleeve got pulled by Donghae and he walked quickly to have our seat next to each other .

"Fine then, i'm going to ride next to Cho Kyuhyun !" .

"Hae !!!" .

I didn't even know what to say hahaha . I feel sorry towards Hyukjae but they both look so cute and adorable just like a real couple . I could just sat still on my seat while wearing the belt and held my laughter .

Poor Hyukjae. Now he has to seat beside some random guy who looks younger than us . Hehehe he looks frustrated though. While for Donghae, i'm not so sure about him since he's looking away . Maybe he was sulking and felt offended with Hyukjae just now the fact that Hyukjae didn't want to be with him . Kkkk ~

 

♦≈Donghae's P.O.V≈♦

 

That was amazing ! I felt a bit dizzy of course, but it was so much fun and enjoyable !! It's been so long since the last time i visited any theme park . I remember riding on a Roller Coaster when Mr. Kang brought me to Hongkong during my 14th birthday . I was so cute and innocent back then . Unfortunately i became cuter and attractive now .

I don't understand why Hyukjae didn't want to ride it with me and prefered to be alone . So i ended up sitting next to Kyuhyun since he is the only friend we have at the moment .

I ran to get Hyukkie and held his shoulder but he didn't want to talk to me nor even look at me . Waegurae-yo ??? :(

"Hyukkie, hey what's wrong? Are you okay? Are you dizzy? Do you want to take a rest? Do you want anything to drink? I'll go and buy."

"I'm okay" . Hyukkie answered, still not looking at me .

"Poor Hyuk. Chin up. We just get started." . Kyuhyun smiled and ruffled Hyukkie's hair playfully and he smiled back at Kyuhyun as a response .

HEY HEY HEY what are you thinking you are doing, mister ? Who gave you a permission to mess around with my Hyukkie's hair ? How rude !

"I see Gyro Swing over there . That looks fun and interesting . Do you wanna play ?" . Kyuhyun pointed his finger towards the gigantic swinging thingy which is still far from us yet too easy to be seen .

"Let's go and play !" . Hyukkie who stayed quiet for awhile turned delight and walked ahead with Kyuhyun, leaving me behind as I don't exist .

Didn't he look tired and sick just now ?

Oh well nevermind . I'm glad that he's alright .

You better watch out, Choi Khunun ! Or whatever your name is .

 

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

Oh God i barely breath being with that clingy Hae for a long time . It feels like he was inhaling all of my oxygen for some reason . I know that sounds insane and nonsense, but it really feels like it !

I wanted to ride the Roller Coaster with Kyuhyunnie, but he took him away GAHHHHHH !

He is indeed a troublemaker .

I know i shouldn't invite him at the first place . I already expected something like this would happen . He wouldn't let me free . I was planning to spend this precious time with my Kyuhyun all day long but everything seems pretty ruined when there's Donghae with us .

I wish i could curse .

 

We got onto the Gyro Swing and enjoyed ourselves . I was sitting in the middle between Kyu and Hae and it swang strongly that i felt like getting thrown away . Like seriously ! Thanks Goodness the safety is really secure . I guess .

After that , we got onto Gyro Drop and it's even crazier ! It dropped really fast and it made my heart , liver , and the other organs were about to burst out from my body .

Yet Kyuhyun and Donghae still look really happy and enjoyed themselves although we almost committed suicide. Literally .

I hate theme park ! D:

It supposed to be fun , not thrilling my poor heart with all the jumpscares !

 

They were about to get on another ride , but i stopped them right away and told them that i felt really really dizzy and couldn't manage to continue the journey anymore . I might puke if i got onto another ride .

Sorry pals .

"Well, since Hyukjae doesn't feel well, let's go somewhere else instead of playing games" . Kyuhyun suggested while handed me a mineral bottle as i was sitting on a bench .

"Sounds great . We can stroll around to have some fresh air specially for MY Hyukkie" . Donghae supported Kyuhyun's suggestion but still i'm not liking the word 'MY' he just mentioned .

So we strolled around as what has already planned , greeting some people in a cute animal costume , took picture with them and ate ice-cream together .

As i was busy my ice-cream , Kyuhyun put a little vanilla ice-cream of mine on my nose and chuckled .

I took a revenge by wiping some of his chocolate ice-cream on his cheek and created a symbol on it .

Both of us laughed in amused .

But then in the same time , Donghae kissed my cheek with his mouth which had ice-cream around his lips and directly the ice-cream on my cheek with his tounge .

WHAT THE -

"What are you doing ?! That's gross !" . I quickly cleaned my cheek with a tissue .

"Just spreading some love ~" . Donghae grinned and caressed my cheek . He doesn't even feel guilty at all !

He just my cheek ! With his tounge !!!

Kyuhyun was only looking at us while laughing . Oh God he just saw everything . Everything Donghae just did to me . This is embarrassing !!

He shouldn't see this . Yarghhh screw you Lee Donghae ! ! ! !

 

We went into a gift shop . Donghae was squealing as he stared at all the cute plushies and goodies in the shop .

I couldn't help but to join him along because everything looks super adorable !

Kyuhyun came approach and showed me a beautiful bracelet .

"This is for you. I have one for myself too" . He rised his right hand and there's the same bracelet on his wrist.

So i guess it's a couple bracelet ? WOW !

"For me ? Thank you very much ~" . I took the bracelet from Kyuhyun and applied it on my wrist .

Well now me and Kyuhyunnie look perfect just like a real couple with these bracelets . Tehee oh my i'm blushing >///<

As we were leaving the shop , someone put a headband on my head . I turned around and it was Donghae who also had the same bunny headband as the one he gave me .

 

 

"Don't we look cute , Hyukkie ?" . Donghae smiled gently and he indeed looks cute with it .

Okay, i admit Donghae looks cute with the headband . But Kyuhyun would definitely looks cuter if he wears it .

 

I tried my best to avoid from walking next to Donghae .

So i quietly changed my position and went to Kyuhyun's side while Donghae wasn't aware .

But everytime i went further , he started to notice and walked beside me again . Oh gosh this dude -,-

Hae stop stealing my oxygennnnnnnnnnnn !

 

---

Now we are heading to the water park section .

We changed our cloth to a simple t-shirt and got into the pool .

There are so many games around like the waterslide and all, but we decided to get into the pool first and played with each other .

I looked around and i spotted most of the people who came here are tourists and families who spend their time together between family members .

I saw a guy who looks like in his 40's put his little son on his shoulder and walked around in the pool while holding his son's little hands . He was giggling happily and even the guy looked amused hearing his son's cute giggle .

I slightly smiled looking at them . The scene reminded me so much to my dad . He used to play around with me a lot . It was a great moment though . I miss him .

"Hey Hyuk , do you wanna see a show ?" . My deep thoughts got distracted by Kyuhyun's voice from my left side .

"What show ?" .

Without answering my question , he dived himself into the pool and went disappeared from my sight . Woahh what is he doing ?

"Kyu ? Kyuhyun-ah ? Where are you ?" . I called out his name several times yet there was no answer or even any response . I started to feel panic .

Don't tell me he get drowned ?!

"KYU !!" . I span around , looking over him in fears .

Oh gosh where the hell is Donghae ? It was good that he has eventually gone but this is not the right time for him to go away ! Kyuhyun is missing !

I almost cried , but i held myself from letting the tears rolled down on my cheeks .

Someone tapped my back from behind .

So i turned immediately and BUFFF !

 

 

Kyuhyun who came out of nowhere sprayed water on my face through his mouth and smiled .

"Surprise !" .

I wiped away the water from my face . "You scared me ! I thought you get drowned !"

I was really surprised though , but i ended up laughing when i think about it again .

Of course Kyuhyun wouldn't get drown . Why would he . He learned swimming since he was 6 years old . Silly me . I was just being over-worried .

"Awww i'm so sorry . Did i scare you ? I just wanted to play with you" .

"Pretty much . I don't want to play with you anymore ~" . I pretended to sulk and ran away , just to make sure that i don't get sprayed by Kyuhyunnie again .

I hope that he chased after me keke ~

As i was running away , suddenly i got attacked once again on my head but this time from behind . Kyuhyun is so fast i don't even got the chance to hide from him .

"Stop it , Kyu ~" . I murmured , acting as i wasn't pleased with it but deep inside i was really enjoying myself when Kyuhyun is playing around with me .

"It's me~" .

 

Oh wait . That doesn't sound like Kyuhyun at all .

 

I didn't dare to turn around but he already came in front of me and splashed water to all over my body .

"YAH DONGHAE !!"

 

 

 

 


 

New update ! It's been a really long time . I don't even know if my readers are still exist in AFF or not lol . I was sooooo busy though . Sorry ;~; I'm planning to keep updating this story, i'm really hoping that i have spare time to write fanfic v.v tsk tsk ~

Subs and comments are loved <3