Chp1

Like The First Time

♦≈Hyukjae's P.O.V≈♦

 

Huh .. huh .. huh .. Hello everyone . I'm Lee Hyukjae and i'm probably a high school student . I'm just the same as everyone , nothing different much .

I'm a person who love to eat , go to school everyday , and love to help people . The most important thing is , i love my mom <3

Oh what am i doing right now ? RUNNING as fast as i can . I came late to school and there was only a few seconds left for me before i get punished by Mrs. Park . Again .

9 second , 8 second ,.. aishh !!

I arrived in front of my class at 7:34 a.m. The class has already started . Everyone was looking at me as i was trying to calm myself after tired running in rushed .

Mrs. Park glared at me strict . She's the most creepy teacher i've ever know in my life .

"Lee Hyukjae , you're late !" .

"I know . I'm very sorry" .

She struck the desk hard with her hand in anger while looked at me .

"It has been many times and you never come earlier to school since the beginning . So there's no more excuses for you . Go stand outside of the class now !" .

I knew it's gonna end up like this . There's nothing else i can do but to obey with her to stand outside until recess . Aihh~ *sigh*

 

A bit later , i got called by the headmaster to his office .

Well i bet he wants to discuss about my fees . It's not that i don't want to pay , but my mom totally doesn't have enough moneys for it .

My mom works everyday from morning until late night to earn money . Yet the revenue and earnings are too low and still not enough to bear our life .

I don't want to burden her anymore .

"Lee Hyukjae-shi , when are you going to pay up your fees ?" .

"I'll pay it soon . I promise" .

"Soon ? When ? You're the only student who hasn't pay yet . What take you so long ?" .

I lower my head and kept staring at the floor . I was about to cry hearing his complaint .

After i got out from the office , i wiped my tears and walked back to my class .

He knows that i'm living in a poor life , but he still doesn't understand me and pretend not to know and keep forcing me to pay .

Still , it's not my fault . I didn't ask to be poor . I'm still grateful with my own lifestyle that i still have a shelter to live , clothes to wear , and food and beverage to eat and drink . Though the only beverage i have is mineral water, but yeah nevermind. I love mineral water anyway. It's good for our health. It's good enough for me as long as i can still live in this world .

But no one understand . For them , i'm just a useless person who can't do anything just because i'm not as wealthy as them and stupid .

How could i manage to be as great as them ? HOW ?

 

[ In class ]

Today Mrs. Park passed back our papers and announced the total marks for the mid-year exam 2 weeks ago .

Waiting myself to be called in front was just so much pressure for me .

I can tell what's my grade would look like . It just ... .

"Lee Hyukjae" . She finally called out my name .

I stood up slowly from my chair and headed towards her . She glared at me with her two scary eyes , showing how bad my results are .

"Was this the only best thing you can gave me ?" .

I looked down , and kept listening to her .

"It's the final year of you staying in this high school and you never improve yourself . I'm really disappointed of you !"

I couldn't hold anymore . Tears had falling down from my eyes suddenly .

I really did study everyday at home . I really did . But she'll never trust me .

I went and sat back at my place while still crying . I'm a bit sensitive about some things and can easily cry .

Thought i'm a guy , it doesn't mean i can't cry , right ?

 

Yay it's recess time !

Uhh now i'm feeling better after faced with all my problems .

If can , i want forget everything , all things that happened to me . I mean , the bad one .

This is really frustrating , i wish that i could change my life someday . Haishh ~~

I walked to the canteen from my class while carried a lunch box at my hand . It was well-prepared by my lovely mom .

Since she couldn't give me money to buy food , so she made me a lunch box to eat from starving at school .

Well i actually didn't mind . I love my mom's cooking the most . It's nutritious and healthy rather than other food which is oily and not good for our health .

As i was walking over to the canteen , there's a group of boy students were running and played around at the corridor and accidently pushed me from back .

The worst is it caused my lunch box fell down on the floor and spilled out !!

"Opps .. Sorry Monkey ~" .

They just smirked at me and continued running .

%^$#*(^*@ WHY IS EVERYBODY AT SCHOOL BETRAYED ME !!!! Arghhh this is a humiliation ! *cursed*

Now there's no more food for me to eat and i only have to waited until comeback home .

Huh .. what to do . This is my life everyday . I know right . It's terribly 'awesome' .

While i collected back the food into the lunch box , someone taped my shoulder from behind .

I turned back and saw Xiah Junsu was standing there behind me . He's my only friend that i have since child .

But we haven't talk much since we were separated from class and he got into the top one .

"Hey buddy . What happened ?" .

"Well you know me . Just having another bad situation"

Then he took out some money from his wallet and gave it to me .

"Take this . Go buy some food . I hope i could help you" .

"No , it's okay , Junsu . Just keep your money . I've get used to it . Don't worry , i'm fine here" .

I slightly smiled at him and walked to my class . I just don't want to involved him in my problems .

I know he was sincere to helped me , but i didn't want to take someone else's money just for my own good .

 

Finally it's time to going back home . I was waiting for this for the whole time !

Stayed in the school just made me even more stressed . It's good to be home back ~ I felt like i was released from the Hell .

I was walking happily to my sweet home by watching this beautiful scenery with all flower trees around me . Aww i love Mother Nature <3 ^^ They seem like they were smiling brightly at me .

I go to school everyday by only walked with my own 2 feet . The distance between my home and my school weren't that far , so it's not tiring at all .

Along my way to reach my home , i heard a sound of motorbikes that came from behind and a familiar voice shouted out loud .

Urghh .. those kingkas . They're Taecyeon , Junho , and Chansung . Everyone was scared with them who always threat and bullied other weak students , and i'm also one of them .

Recently Taecyen cut off all his hair and now he's bald because he wanted to make himself looked more fierce . Pfft , does he think he looked cool with that kind of hairstyle ? No , i mean headstyle . Since he has no hair .

They came closer and blocked my way .

"Woot woot Hyukjae , the ugly Monkey" . Junho teased .

"Long time no see . How are you doing lately ? Still suffering huh ?" . Chansung continued .

"I-im fine . What do you want from me ..? Please let me go" . I begged while looked down .

"Aww how pity . Don't you miss us ? We're friend , right ?" . Taecyeon lift up my head and hold both of my cheeks strongly .

I'm too scared to death right now , i thought i was already free since they have gone missing from the school for so long . Me , silent .

"Yah , can't you talk ? Are you dumb ?" .

"Taecyeon , plase spare me .. I beg you" .

"You wished" .

He punched my stomach until i fell down onto the ground . They continued with kicked and beat me up in cruelty , not even feeling sorry towards me . Somebody ... please .. help me .. *dying*

Suddenly , there's an expensive car that came from front has stopped and parked the car right in front of us .

After that , a guy has came out from the car and glare lightly at them who have stopped from beat me after seeing his presence . A really good-looking guy .

"Get your hands off from him !"

 


 

Yay , done with 1st chapter ~!!  (~ ^__^)~