Pain

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't go!" A little girl sat on the floor and looked up towards an another kid. "Please don't leave me alone....Stay by my side..." The girl began to cry and the other person kneeled down and looked at that person. "I'm sorry I can't....When I don't leave you're-.." The other person looked with a pained expression to her and huged her. "Stay strong my Angel! I will come back and make to my princess. He won't hit you again I promise!" She sniffed and looked into his eyes "Swear?" The person nodded and she smiled at him with a pained expression. Then suddenly a loud noise was outside the door.

 

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed very loud. I looked around saw my room just as it was. Why is that damn dream appearing again.... I stood up and walked out of my room, towards the bathroom. I looked at myseld at the mirror and saw my face that looked like I cried a week long and I sweated a lot. Those memories....why can't they stop to appear already??!! I screamed again - this time because of my anger. 

 

"Oh dear...Sarang what happened??!! You look like you were tortured!!" I looked behind me and saw my grandma with a worried expression. "Halmeoni....It came again. But I don't know when and what happened...." I cried out loud. My grandma walked towards me and hugged me thightly. "I don't know what these memories are....I think I'm going crazy grandma..." I looked at her and she kissed at my forehead. "When I would know what happened to you when yu were young sarang I would tell you that but I don't know it...." She patted my back. It took me a while to calm down.

 

"I'm okay now halmeoni....I'm getting ready for school now..." I put on a fake smile and walked into my room and closed the door. "Okay Mai stop thinking about that.It has nothing to do with you now!" I huffed and changed my clothes. I packed my stuff into my school bag and walked downstairs. "I'm leaving...." I went out of the house and ignored the voice of my grandma. I walked towards the bus station and waited for the bus. I closed my eyes.

 

 

"Don't go!" 

 

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

 

"Please don't leave me alone!"

 

 

I groned. Suddenly somebody shook me and I opened my eyes. I saw that idiot called Chanyeol in front of me. "Hey grumpy cat!" He smiled and I sighed. "Aigoo God help me a annoying bastard is following me everywhere help me!" He laughed and showed his tongue. "Why so grumpy goddess?" He smiled innocently and I rolled with my eyes. "Nothing that you need to know..." I growled and looked away. "Ah grumpy cat had a nightmare right?" Aish does guy read other peoples mind? I didn't say anything and ignored him "Aigoo ic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter