New student

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and saw a kitten with big deepblue eyes. It suprised me a bit but it was cetrainly sweet. "Good morning cute fluffy kitten..." I smiled a bit and stood up from my bed. The kittens were playing on the ground and I giggeld when I saw them. 

 

I never needed an alarm clock because I woke naturally a bit earlier then I needed to. I took my school uniform out of my closet and took my handy to look how much messages I got. Holy sh*t I got about 100 messages from Sunyoung... I called her immediately and she was literally screaming at me "AISH YOU STUPID COW WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWERED ME YESTERDAY HUH??????"

 

I held my phone a bit away from ear when she was screaming. " Aish Sunyoung I'm sorry a lot happend today. It's not normal you woke up this early" I grinnied and looked at the clock - it's 6.30

 

Sunyoung coughed " Err well I was watching the news about EXOs" I sighed and rolled with my eyes "Pfff you're annoying..."

 

Sunyoung growled and spoke with a slightly annoyed voice "Look at yourself Puffy...." Then she laughed and said. "Haha I'm joking. Something happend yesterday?"

 

I bit my lower lip and answered "Mh well yes I will tell you that at school. I'm hanging up because I need to prepare myself now..." Sunyoung huffed "Okay sweetie tell about that then.." She hung up.

 

I put my phone on my desk and changed my clothes. After I was finished I went downstairs,with my schoolbag in my hand, and saw grandma cooking in the kitchen - with big grin on her face.  She looks so hilarious when she's smiling like that.... "Good morning halmeoni" I kissed at her cheek and she looked at me. "Good morning salang breakfast is ready." 

 

I smiled and looked at her "Something good happend?" Grandmas face was shining like a sun.. "Yes salang! You're grandpa will be alright! Someone will pay the money for the treatment that he needs so badly. Can you believe it??" She laughed. I took a bread and put it in my mouth "Fuu is it falmeoni?" Grandma looked at me "I don't know...Someone rich."

 

I looked at her with a warily face."Err a stranger is paying the money? Is that person insane?" Grandma laughed. "Salang eat you breakfast and make sure to visit you Grandpa at the hospital after school" I nodded, ate my breakfast as fast I could, went to the bathroom to washed my face. Who might be this person that is so kind to pay the treatment.... 

 

I went out and waited for the schoolbus. I could see that Ji Hyun and Jujin were walking to my way. Damn I hope they didn't saw me yesterday... I put my icy face on and looked at them annoyed "What do you want again? I don't have any money for you guy...." Ji Hyun put the y face on looked at me disgusted face. "I'm not here because of your money...not now. But I saw you yesterday with Chanyeol oppa. Why did you touck him b*tch??" I sighed and stared at her eyes "He was only helping okay? It was your fault to push me so hard forward..." Jujin looked at me with an angry face. "Hey you're getting rude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter