Chanyeol's PoV Part 1

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as I promised this Chapter is ONLY Chanyeols PoV ^.^

Pls enjoy and don't forget to comment e.e

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Chanyeols PoV Part 1-----


 

Aish I hate it....Being famous is seriously not easy. I was walking down a big street,my face covered with sunglasses and a mouthmask. But those people still recognized me and said "Is that not Chanyeol from EXO?" and so on. I was only in the city to search a dress shop. Well that dress was not for me but It was for friend of mine, that was in the hospital.


 

A while later there was a huge crowd around me, mostly girl. They were asking the same question. I wanted to walk away but I couldn't even move. Aish pls someone help me....I hate that!! I said to them in a friendly way to leave me alone but the didn't listened at me....


 

But then there was a girl that was pushed forward, against her will. Then she fell forward on the ground - in front of my shoes. Hey that girl is-... I was stunned to she THAT girl after all those years. Well I only saw her on photes but her face....Of course she is!


 

I held my hand in front of her face an asked her "Are you okay?" She looked up at me and seemed to recognize me but don't know who I really am. Haha that girl is so strange. She layed her hand in my hand and I could feel her cold hands. They were a bit to cold than normal....It's 100% her.


 

I pushed her hand towards me so she could stand up. I asked her that question that was burning in my throat. "Did we met once before.....you look familiar to me...."


 

She looked at me as if I'm an alien and looked at me. "Eh no?" What the-....I can't believe that girl....Does she really know me as the famous Chanyeol o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter