His "room"

Only you and me in our world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Where you are right now:

 

I stood there and looked around. I looks so nice here and I saw immediately the door in the end of the corridor. I walked towards that door and stood there for a while. 

 

 

Should I go in or not? Will he kill me or something? I could hear some people whispering and turned around. I could see Baekhyun,Sunyoung,Xiumin and two other guys at the corner looking at me with big eyes. Aish do I loo like a alien or something? Idiots....

 

I turned towards that door and and knocked slightly. Immediately I could hear an angry grumpy voice saying: "Which bastard I interrupting? If you're not going away in 10 seconds I will come out and kill you!" Woah I never heard him like that. It's creepy... I still decided to reply. "It's me Mai..." At first I couldn't hear anything and the door swung with a loud bang open. 

 

Chanyeol stood in front of me with messy hair and wearing this clothes:

 

 

After he saw that it's really me his eyes opened wide. "Omo what are you doing here?" I smiled evily at him. "I'm here to kill for what you did before." He stood straight and laughed. "Ouw you make me frightend! How did you know that I live here?" I looked behind me but I couldn't see them anymore. 

 

"Err well a guy called Xiumin safed me before and asked if I want to come here to his home. Then I found out that you're living here too. So this is the "Do-not-enter" room?" He bit his lower lip. "Normally I don't allow anybody to enter this room but you can come in..." Omo I didn't expect this! I thought he would say no.

 

"Err thanks." I walked in stoped immediately when I saw the room. This room is )($%"$/& awesome! 

 

I think my eyes will pop out. My eyes opened widely and I looked like a crazy person around. I heard Chanyeol chuckling. "You like my room?" I nodded but I couldn't say anything. "Well then if you want then you can visit me any time." I looked with a shocked expression at him. "B-But won't it be problem? I will annoy you or something..." Chanyeol shook his head and smiled. "There is really no problem. You're welcome here! Don't stand there and sit on the sofa." 

 

"Ahh yes! Thank you very much." I walked towards one of the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter